Customize

Darth Xander "fair gamed"

Discussion in 'Scientology and Anonymous' started by anon8109, Mar 9, 2015.

1. anon8109 Member

In the description of the following video, Darth Xander writes that he was arrested for simply protesting in front of a cult building.

The Scientology corporation claimed he was blocking the entrance. A judge will decide whether he was, but in the video it doesn't look like he's blocking anyone. In previous videos you can see Scientology's "handlers" blocking him though.

• Like Like x 15
  2. subgenius Member

That's some fucked up shit.
    • Like Like x 8
  3. Random guy Member

• Like Like x 1
  4. Ersatz Global Moderator

Xander, they've been setting you up for months. Be careful!
    • Like Like x 8
  5. Sorry to hear this. Was he protesting alone? It's never a good idea. Especially when OSA is out there.
    Hope it all works out with the judge.
  6. subgenius Member

It is all too often a choice between one and none.
    • Like Like x 6
  7. Disambiguation Global Moderator

• Like Like x 4
  8. Darth Xander Member

Hey guys! I'm all good. Just really tired! I didn't do anything I haven't done the last umpteen times I've been out there. Here's the full story of yesterday.

First, this had nothing to do with the injunction. And one nugget I picked up yesterday is that even OSA acknowledges that, even if the injunction applied and even if I violated it, its not an arrestable offense (the officer commended victim Sarah for so acknowledging). So yet another nail in the coffin of the injunction.

Second, this had to do with a trespass warning I originally received in March 2014 that was totally legit. During my last trip down here over Thanksgiving last year I raided and the cult renewed that original warning (which I didn't know you could do, but OK). I raided all week doing what I always do and they called CPD out multiple times (documented here by me at the time). Each time the officers seemed really confused about what was going on. They initially told me to stand at the corners of the SP Building but I felt they had no legal authority to support that position so I kept doing what I always do and no arrest. Then yesterday I go out and do what I always do in the morning and then in the evening. In the middle of doing what I always do yesterday evening the two cruisers pulled up. The officer that arrested me said it was for violating the trespass warning, specifically for "blocking the exits" as written on the warning. I did not at any time block anyone from ingress or egress into the SP Building, but he said that based on my position at the time he pulled up he had probable cause to arrest me. You'll note that on the affidavit the officer stated that I was "walking back in [sic] forth" in front of the property. Walking on a public sidewalk past a stairwell that spills out on that sidewalk does not constitute "blocking the exits." That's what I'll tell the judge (if it gets that far). Setting up meetings CPD contacts today to get further clarification on all this. Just a hassle more than anything. I'm surprised it took this long, actually.

Got one appointment with CPD tomorrow. Working on a second. No worries.
    • Like Like x 32
  9. Dot Member

Have the story tellers ever been charged with giving a false police report?
    • Like Like x 4
  10. CarterUSP Member

Xander is awesome. Big clanking balls of titanium.
    Hope the law decides to go for truth rather than scilon bawwwing.
    • Like Like x 10
  11. jensting Member

OK, Darth, hope this all clears up double quick, doesn't sound well founded at all.

While I haven't been attending regularly (and don't know what the trend has been lately), I was displeased to see the level of snappiness in the Paris clams at a protest 10 days ago.

Just in case this is part of a global trend, please, PLEASE, go in groups, keep multiple video cameras rolling, stay clumped together. It's worthwhile to protest, but factor in the irrationality of the opposition and don't for a moment think that heroics are called for. They're not, the criminal organisation known as the "church" of $cientology will take care of its own demise quite nicely.
    • Like Like x 16
  12. anonsparrow Member

Sorry to hear of your troubles Xander. That was a mighty fine captive audience you had in that video!

If it does get as far as court, I would insist that Scientology shows video footage of you blocking someone. They had 2 guards videotaping you and god knows how many other cameras, hidden and otherwise, that they have all around that building.

Show us the footage or GTFO.

Keep being careful buddy. They are getting desperate.
    • Like Like x 23
  13. BigBeard Member

It was before the SP building went up, but in '94 I counted at least 14 cameras mounted on poles and buildings around the Ft. Harrison building. Of course, in the past they've told courts the videos were "too blurry to make out anything" if there was a chance they wouldn't support their side of events.

BigBeard
    • Like Like x 5
  14. Ersatz Global Moderator

I saw cameras mounted on the foot bridge from Ft. Harrison to the SP building. No way they can claim they don't have footage. But they will.
    • Like Like x 9
  15. Quentinanon Member

If it isn't a lie, it isn't scientology.
    • Like Like x 11
  16. RightOn Member

so sorry Xandar!
    They are getting smaller, uglier and grasping at straws .
    And they just LERV you. <3
    • Like Like x 7
  17. Intelligence Member

Me sorry too, Xander ... please be careful as DM, without a doubt feels , backed into a corner with no way out except to attack and lash out with serious, cowardly threats. It's disgusting and only paints David Miscavige with a 'blacker heart' - infested with fear and evil.

A ‘note’ to Miscavige ‘might’ go like this [paraphrased from another anonymous quote]:

“KARMA - You may be powerful today, but remember time is more powerful than you. When a bird is alive, it eats ants. When the bird is dead, Ants eat the bird. Time and circumstances can change at any time, and without a doubt, ‘Going Clear’ will expose Scientology crimes and abuses to the world, indeed, a disgrace to you, Miscavige, and your power hungry ‘Ant-Minions’.

I have gone on a few protests alone for the simple reason nodody could join me. But with what is going on right now to "attempt" to intimidate and harass me, I would try to avoid going alone again.

You just have to look at what the Cult did to Sparrow and the Dublin protesters to know they will take a protester to court whenever possible.

You're a brave soul, Xander ... stay safe.:cool:
    • Like Like x 10
  18. Random guy Member

That is interesting.
    • Like Like x 3
  19. Anonymous Member

Violating the injunction does not result in arrest. You get a summons and are fined if found to be in violation. smh. An injunction is not a law one violates. It is not like a restraining order. A little dox.
    https://www.law.cornell.edu/wex/injunction

In this case even Sarah Heller knows that Xander can't be arrested for violating the injunction. That does not mean the document has no teeth. It means that anyone who violates it can be held in contempt and fined. I would guess that they will pull this card when they see fit. For now they want to use other means against Xander. Naming Sarah Heller as the "victim" sets Xander up for a stalking charge, their current favorite and most effective form of harassment. Be sure that they have all of Xander's WWP posts proclaiming his attraction on file. Sparrow was shut down by that tactic. They are using it against Pete, although in his case I believe they have standing. Xander is being set up for the same tactic. Why no one has connected these dots is beyond me.

Xander, you seem like a good guy but this particular kind of law may be out of your area of expertise. You know what they say about an attorney who represents himself? He has a fool as a client. Get some solid legal advice from someone else. If nothing else, a set of fresh eyes is always a good thing. They are coming for you and you are either too naive to see it or have your "go get them" blinders on too tight. I'd hate to see you end up broke and unable to protest but if you don't remove your head from your nether regions you will follow in the foot steps of many who have come before.
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Darth Xander Member

Violation of most types of injunctions in Florida will get you arrested. That's why the officer said, when he told me violation of the LMT injunction is not an arrestable offense, that that is unusual. But hey, you linked to a general statement of the law. What do these guys and the officer know anyway?

http://www.restrainingorderblog.com/2009/10/violation-of-injunction-criminal.html

http://www.husseinandwebber.com/crimes/public-order-obstruction/violation-of-injunction/

Pro tip: semantics are pretty important in the law.
    • Like Like x 8
  21. Anonymous Member

Did you just seriously link me to a blog???? Those instances in the blog are in reference to sexual assault and domestic violence.
    The other link? Did you read it? The first sentence is
    Where do you get your law degree? Walmart?

Please, do your research in the law library, get your paralegal to research case law. You are not prepared.
    • Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  22. Anonymous Member

I'm waiting. Did you find the statue that covers injunctions not issued for domestic violence or sexual assault? I admire the court for viewing violation of an injunction (otherwise known as a restraining order) for sexual assault or domestic violence as an arrestable offense. As it should be. Xander, there are lawyers who made A's in law school and lawyers who made C's. It is obvious which category you fall into. There is no shame in admitting you are in over your head. Please, find someone who knows this area of law to help you.
  23. and arrogance just made this a lost cause.
    good luck Xander and see you after the cult is done destroying you
    thats all folks
    This message by thats all folks has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 4
  24. ^^^This times 10.

It's all haha funny and lulzy for all the guys who aren't protesting at Flag to tell Xander to keep on going. But in only 10 months (since Flag Down last May), here's what's happened to him in Clearwater: 3 trespass warnings; service of the LMT injunction; arrest and gone to jail. Anyone who can't see they've stepped up the game there has got rocks in their head.

There's also one other point. Ever see what happens with mugshots nowadays? It gets splattered all over the Net on mugshot sites even if the charges were bullshit. That's not what you want your employer, prospective clients or anyone else important to see when they Google your name.

Xander, you've proven time and again that you have balls of steel. But you don't need to become a martyr for the cause or just be going for moral victories. The last thing needed is for you to be out of the game for the next few years in Florida courts draining your time and savings against their high-priced attorneys and bottomless defense fund.

IMHO there is minimal return from you saying less than a sentence at Flag sea orgers (the most hard core there are) as they walk past you. You've even noted that many probably don't even speak English! Nothing from doing that is worth the risk of you getting arrested again.

Step back and think this through a bit before making your next move. Please.
  25. Googling around, looks like there are ONLY four types of injunctions in Florida state. It's the same as a restraining order and they all have to do with violence.
  26. i would suggest that this xander person politely get in touch with the venerable Graham Berry for a chat.
  27. DeathHamster Member

Or that CoS didn't want to put an injunction in play by a dead judge fourteen years old involving a non-existent organization in case its teeth get broken.
    • Like Like x 9
  28. Smurf has posted the story to ESMB as follows:

<MOD EDIT Links removed for doxing>
    • Like Like x 2
  29. ^Reported for doxing xander
    • Like Like x 7
  30. ravenanon Member

good old smurf and his doxing

Xander talk to a lawyer and follow advice. You and I differ greatly on things with cw/lmt/etc, but I did talk to a lawyer and knew where I stood on things before my first protest down there years ago. You need to play this smart. The cult will always be able to out spend you. I've seen a lot of lawsuits get settled not due to personal greed or taking the pay off, but because this money is spent.
    • Like Like x 3
  31. BigBeard Member

How'd "The Injunction" get into this? I thought the arrest was triggered by a complaint regarding a "No Trespass Order" that has nothing to do with "The Injunction".

BigBeard
    • Like Like x 4
  32. DeathHamster Member

The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time.

The question is why didn't they use The Injunction?
    • Like Like x 4
  33. Good on you, Xander :D Water off a duck's back
    • Like Like x 2
  34. wolfbane Member

Speculation alert - Because it's a big ol' footbullet can of worms.

They have to take it to court to get Xander's name officially added before they can use it. And that may open it up to being kicked to the curb and squashed all together. Why risk killing it when they can still use it for leveraging empty threats and keeping the OG already named at bay? It's better (for them) to concoct half baked trespassing, harrasment and stalking charges (like done to Sparrow and AGP) rather than loose the well-aged injunction fear factor wild card that has earned them so many years of easy wins.
    • Like Like x 3
  35. Darth Xander Member

Just met with CPD. Charges dropped. Refund of my bond (no, I didn't have the nerve to ask about the convenience fees). Free to go back out whenever I wish. They talked about concerns with how things were handled. I even heard reference to internal affairs - yikes! I really hope the officers don't get in trouble. They were just being manipulated by OSA. Its not their fault.

Got some stuff to take care of today and tomorrow. Will be back out tomorrow evening for a spell.
    • Like Like x 32
  36. Ersatz Global Moderator

Wonderful news! Be careful out there!
    • Like Like x 3
  37. RightOn Member

ha! good on you Xander!
    Glad it got dropped and everything went ok
    • Like Like x 2
  38. Relieved to know you're free to carry on, trying to talk to those who are not free, even to think their own thoughts.
    • Like Like x 7
  39. whoever Member

Excellent news, Xander. Good thing you didn't have to do all that consulting-with-lawyers stuff.
    • Like Like x 3
  40. Quentinanon Member

Moar on-source now.
    • Like Like x 5