Customize

David Carradine just dropped the body

Discussion in 'Celebrity News' started by anonnews, Jun 4, 2009.

1. whosit Member

Re: David Carradine just dropped the body

You see this was because he wasn't Hubbard.

Everybody knows that Hubbard broke up the Black Magick cult in California in the 40's. He did not participate in sex magick or steal Jack Parsons' girlfriend and money and run away to Florida.

So since Caine wasn't a super hero like Hubbard the ninjas got him.
  2. Anonymous Member

3. Re: David Carradine just dropped the body

THAT explains it :)

Srsly I'm not tfhatting, it just makes sense there was a hooker there cause...dude's hands...he was OLD man...not like it only took him five seconds to get off, he probably had to pray to most high Xenu just to get it hard then fap seriously for an hour to make it POP off. Can't see how "look ma, NO HANDS" was gonna work out for him..heh.
  4. Anonymous Member

There where reports that his neck was tied to hands or another part of the body. This does not mean his penis.

If you look at the picture it appears to me that he is almost in a sitting position, If the neck is tied to the hands and the cord goes over the bar of the wardrobe area, when he was standing upright his hands could reach his penis, especially if he was standing on the bench looking thing "Crouching Tiger, Slapping Dragon" style.

If he slipped off the bench during a moment of excitement or dozed off due to the lack of air he could have fallen off the bench and broken his neck or simply strangled himself. The yarn, cord, or whatever would most likely be tied and used as a "cock ring" to keep an erection I don't think it would actually be tied around his neck but if there was enough "slack to wack" it could have been.
  5. vegnej Member

So when is the autopsy due ? Are 2 undertaken one in Thailand and one back in the US, and if so which would be the official verdict.??
  6. Ann O'Nymous Member

Lurk the Larry King's piece.
  7. Re: David Carradine just dropped the body

Well I've seen reports that say the rope was on his penis too, but I agree according to your scenario it would work...The photo seems to be in direct opposition to his manager's claim that his hands were tied behind his back....unless things were altered prior to the photo being taken, I will agree entirely with your possible scenario! Slack to whack..I like that...
  8. StrongMouse Member

9. Relyt Member

WATD was supposed to be a website exposing Scientology for the people who die from it, either directly, or linked in one way or another. There is absolutely 0% evidence connecting Carradine's death with Scientology. Lots of Scientologists die for other reasons than being a Scientologist.
  10. whoever Member

From Glosslip:
    Ha.

It is quite a stretch.

^ THIS.
  11. mindraider Member

Just got my hands on some underground morgue images of Mr. Carradine and it clearly shows his hair dyed, and what appears to be a set of shoelaces to do the choke work.
  12. none given Member

The dye job could have been for work.

The photos: you know we have a place around here just for such things?
  13. Lizzy0lizzard Member

I've just captured in vid a newsreport on Bill's death (I grieve, one of the greatest).
    This was aired today, 8 th June, 2009 on national TV.

These are supposed to be the latest news here in Argentina, so far.

Wanted to share it with you.
    It has English subs.

Liz
  14. Snake Member

pic or gtfo
  15. Relyt Member

16. DeathHamster Member

Hubbard could survive an electric needle being plunged into his heart!
    (This might be why someone wrote "Appears Mental" on his file.)
  17. Haruhi Member

Morgue pics are in the Dome. Enjoy, but just not upstairs.
  18. Snake Member

link pl0x, nazi mod
  19. Haruhi Member

Sure, let me just find the link to the thread with your cock in it, first...
  20. Snake Member

lol you do that.
  21. Anonymous Member

Kinky!

Kill Bill's Dave 'loved kinky sex' | The Sun |News
  22. Anonymous Member

23. whosit Member

SARNIE? WTF is SARNIE?

google. define: SARNIE

A sandwich is a food item made of two or more slices of bread with one or more layers of a filling. The bread can be used as is, or it can be coated with butter, oil, mustard or other condiments to enhance flavor and texture.
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarnie

Oh, he wanted a sammich. I wonder if it was Bologna.
  24. none given Member

Pretty much closes the lid on the OSA/ ninja theorys.
  25. Anonymous Member

Not if ex-wife is an OSA ninja!
  26. Re: David Carradine just dropped the body

Hmm. The norwegian gossip magazine "Se & Hør" ran an article in the printed version that ended on a sentence that claimed his body was on its way back to the Los Angeles Celebrity Centre for a memorial service. This did not appear in their online articles.

This article states that Davids manager claims it was murder, as mr. Carradine was in financial trouble:

- Han var desperat etter penger - SEHER.NO : JetZ! (in norwegian)

Gossip is gossip, but scientology was not mentioned in the online article. Self censorship?

My guess? David Miscavige did it.
  27. vegnej Member

One news article claimed he had just bought a new car so whether he had financial problems is a matter for speculation. Of course even if he didn't, the cult would make sure his wife would get further funds, for further courses.LOL
  28. Re: David Carradine just dropped the body

They are dropping like flies.

You gotta wonder how many generations Scientology will survive. How many generations can you pass direct current through their bodies for 20 years before they breed, and still have viable embryos? If they survive 10 generations, they'll be as mutated as a character in a graphic novel.
  29. vegnej Member

Naw don't believe that, theres surely no correlation between "getting on the cans" and infertility. It makes a mockery of their 1st dymamic survival. LOL Anybody know the scilons stats on reproduction??
  30. azonymous Member

Scientology, Jesus, auto-erotica, sammiches + ninjas and macrame
    Renaissance man?
  31. mrfyde Member

Buying a new car is not always a sign of financial security. When the average person is buys a new car it usually means that he has good credit and wants to treat himself. When people are "famous" things are a little different DC has an image and that image is his business.

It would be better explained watching an a season of "Entourage" but buying a BMW is often the sign of someone who has had to sell their Rolls Royce.
  32. Anonymous Member

csi-miami-carradine.jpg
  33. FreakE420 Member

car2.jpg
  34. avbb Member

Ah FreakE420, the perfect Christmas gift to send to Tiny Dave Miscavige
  35. Smurf Member

Is TC in town? Davy would need help understanding the instructions.
  36. kissyfur Member

so i herd he liked to die wearing a wig and fishnets

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/entertainment/NATL-Carradine-.html

David Carradine was wearing fishnet stockings and a dark wig when his body was found hanging in a Bangkok hotel room, according to reports.

Grainy images printed in the tabloid Thai Rath reportedly show the "Kung Fu" actor suspended from a clothing bar in a closet. Red women's lingerie appears to be on the bed adjacent to his body, according to ABCNews.com.
  37. Oswald2001 Member

I think that one of the lessons...for all of us...to glean from this sad situation is that...

1.) Life is short.

2.) Embrace your inner Gary Glitter while you can.

Perhaps the poor departed grasshopper was a pathfinder and trailblazer for us all.

I, for one, am going to the nearest bondage store and buying some nylon restraints at the very least.

And a ball gag.

Butt plug? Not so much...at this time.
  38. kissyfur Member

just follow your glee man. but USE THE BUDDY SYSTEM! (lesson 2a)