Customize

David Carradine just dropped the body

Discussion in 'Celebrity News' started by anonnews, Jun 4, 2009.

1. Sponge Member

2. muldrake Member

Re: David Carradine just dropped the body

That's because even in the field of expert witnesses, Dr. Michael Baden is a notorious whore who will say anything he's paid to say. He was also hired by O.J. Simpson to tell a cock and bull story about a second knifeman on the grassy knoll or some similar bullshit.
  3. Anonymous Member

I'm surprised he has time to do an autopsy anymore. He's always a FOX "consultant" on Greta Van Susteran's show & on Court TV (now called Tru-TV). He was a major media whore the matter of Anna Nicole's death.

Baden is another Henry Lee. For alot of $$$ and media attention, he'll work for you. Come to think of it, he worked on the O.J. case as well.
  4. TypingChimp Member

David Carradine didn't "die"; he just forgot to loosen the rope when he was done fucking himself and EOC'd.
  5. DeathHamster Member

Doctors paid by church give defense March 7, 2000, Thomas C. Tobin, St. Petersburg Times

They probably would have hired Cyril Wecht too, but he's long past his expiry date.
  6. FUCK Member

This is trufax.
  7. Anonymous Member

32177300x400.jpg
    500 acid trips?!1! Holy freakin flashback Batman!
  8. Anonymous Member

9. Anonymous Member

^
  10. Ann O'Nymous Member

Does not sound too scientologist to me...
  11. RightOn Member

"blessed Darryl Hannah?"

smurk. sorry.. that sounded funny to me

Doesn't sound like a typical funeral....
    Of course Carradine was far from being a typical guy
  12. TypingChimp Member

David Carradine's funeral was much like his death: He went out with a smile.
  13. Anonymous Member

14. JohnnyRUClear Member

Not just you. I was going to ask "So, what does that do?"
  15. iaxiloll Member

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbupvV7YUTY&feature=channel_page]YouTube - FOX NEWS : Was David Carradines death a murder ?[/ame]
  16. Anonymous Member

17. iaxiloll Member

Faux is doing it wrong lol.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RhdWapk-qg&feature=channel_page"]YouTube - Fox News: David Carradine Assasinated ?[/ame]
  18. Kilia Member

SO....if Carradine was capable and liked to tie himself up.....I am surmising that he did this exact thing on the fatal day?
  19. RightOn Member

20. add1X Member

"Carradine had several scientologist friends and attributed his role in Kill Bill to meeting director Quentin Tarantino at the Scientology Celebrity Center in Hollywood."

Does this mean that Tarantino is a Scio, too?!?!?!
  21. Herro Member

No.
  22. Mutante Member

Oh come on, he might be.
  23. Ann O'Nymous Member

Yes.
  24. Smurf Member

I went to a friend's Bar Mitzvah at a synagogue last year. Guess that makes me a Jew?
  25. Mutante Member

Christ forgives you.
  26. Ann O'Nymous Member

Three claims, no proof.
  27. Mutante Member

Watch Planet Terror again. Prepare to shit bricks.
  28. Anonymous Member

I KNEW IT !!!
  29. Herro Member

He didn't direct Planet Terror.
  30. Anonymous Member

YHBT
  31. muldrake Member

Probably not, but if I went to a gay orgy and saw somebody there and they had a cock in their mouth, I'd at least suspect they might possibly be at least slightly gay.
  32. Smurf Member

And I'm still waiting for the diamond-encrusted hot pink yarmulke you promised me, dammit.
  33. darkshadow667 Member

Well, he is "Late" now.

Maybe DM should follow suit.
  34. Re: David Carradine just dropped the body

This is not a conspiracy or a leap in logic, this is using analysis to frame a probability.

David Carradine's wife is a Scientologist, his kids were Scientologists, he took courses in Scientology, he appeared at Scientology events and most importantly, he FUNDED Scientology.

David Carradine was a Covert Scientologist.

Please read more about analysis here: Intelligence analysis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The bottom line is this:

In this scenario, Anonymous is the Intelligence Analyst and Scientologists are the mindsets very different from the analysts who are creating disinformation.

Scientologists have long-standing, observable behavior that has been documented.

1. Scientologists have been observed recruiting through marriage.

2. Scientologists arrange marriages either formally or informally.

Cult News from Rick Ross Does Scientology “beard” gay celebrities?

Travolta, Cruise and other celebrities con fans and media

Author goes inside Scientology

3. Scientologists call outsiders "Wogs" or "raw meat."

4. Scientologists pressure outsiders to join.

5. Scientologists disconnect from supressives or those deemed PTS.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUf-nzAbOlY]YouTube - how scientologist think abou SP's $ wogs[/ame]

6. The only Wogs Scientologists regularly associate with are business relationships/money/publicity sources such as agents, studio heads, etc.

7. Scientologists pursue celebrities, spy on them and control them if possible.

I agree with you that the public is not aware of much of this Scientology behavior, but Anonymous cannot afford to be naive. Anyone married to a Scientologist is 99.9% sure to be a Scientologist and if they are a celebrity like David Carradine, they will be pursued relentlessly, either overtly or covertly to either join, get audited take classes or fund the CULT, until they comply or they will be disconnected.

Why We Protest serves on many levels but one of its most interesting functions is as a watchdog group, gathering intelligence on Scientology activities, funding, behavior patterns, members and suspected members.

One of the main sources of information is eye witness testimony. Many of our DOX are based on eyewitness testimony.

Evidence is not always empirical.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evidence_(law)

We may not have a signed, sworn statement from Carradine that he was a Scieno, but we have abundant circumstantial evidence.

Covert Scientologists like Will Smith, David Carradine, Neil Gaiman, etc. Should be identified and connected to the CULT. It should be uncomfortable to FUND Scientology, one should face public ridicule. Scientology is offering these people clear benefits; connections to agencies like CAA and powerful acting coaches who can make or break careers. But if the "raw meat" faced a gauntlet of critics, they might think twice before joining and not end up trapped or dead.

Here is some more weird fodder... Why would the Carradine family hire a quack foensic "expert?"

Alex Constantine's Blacklist: Carradine Family Seeks F.B.I. Help

My question is: Does Scientology order murders?

SCIENTOLOGY MURDER PLOT UNCOVERED IN COURT

Lawrence Brennen certainly thinks so...

Complaint: Marc Headley vs Church of Scientology International

Scientology Crime Syndicate: Leader Orders `R2-45' Murders
  35. Re: David Carradine just dropped the body

But aren't many of these marriages blatent attempts to recruit Scientologists? Especially in the case of celebrity Scientologists, like when Mimi Rogers brought in Tom Cruise?
  36. Herro Member

None of that proves that carradine is a scientologist, and even if he is one, who cares?
  37. pardmepard Member

So it doesn't matter who is and isn't a star in scientology to you, because scientology it self is it's own worst enemy ?