Customize

David DeMoss blows the cult and Facebook Disconnection

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by Anonymous, Nov 25, 2011.

1. slobeck Member

Wanna see my bunny?
    • Like Like x 1
  2. telomere Member

6fc4c6a7-moleratu.jpg
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Robocat Member

4. Anonymous Member

kirstie-alley-playboy-bunny.jpg
  5. Robocat Member

• Like Like x 2
  6. slobeck Member

You did hear him say he ordered disconnections didn't you? (I'm seriously not trolling.) I get it. Yeah, he's a victim of fraud on one hand while still retaining culpability in dishing out one of the worst acts of human rights violations that the cult engages in to other people.
    • Like Like x 2
  7. slobeck Member

angry%2Bbunny.jpeg
    y uno liek my bunny?!?!!???! D-:
  8. Robocat Member

gagosian20upset20bunny.jpg
  9. bAnon Member

this is something I say to myself everyday - I would bet that within the bazillion words LRon wrote, those three words never appear...
  10. Anonymous Member

"It is all very well to sit back and hope for "the best in this best of all possible worlds" but it's the course of personal and national suicide...To pretend all is well today is like whistling in a hurricane. It does no good." - L Ron Hubbard http://www.able.org/about/l-ron-hubbard/articles/times-must-change.php
    • Like Like x 2
  11. telomere Member

12. bAnon Member

FANTASTIC. I really shouldn't be amazed that the 'Commodore' could take such a simple self affirming statement, and turn it into bat shit lunacy - but he is source, so I'll keep my amusement to myself.
    • Like Like x 2
  13. slobeck Member

hell no. Suggest to PC that all is well and it's off to the RPF for you!
  14. slobeck Member

o irony
  15. It's not too good, CSS. It's still the same old shit, where 'what's true is what's true for you'.

Where Truth is Lies, and Weakness is Strength. Where spruikers are humanitarians, IAS donors are Dauntless, Defiant and Resolute, and LRon was a decorated war hero. Where the psychs did the Holocaust. Where the RPF is a voluntary spiritual retreat. Where you are a particle physicist and a cosmologist.

Where shit and shinola are the same.
    • Like Like x 4
  16. bAnon Member

more like Lronry - personal/national suicide...spitting in a hurricane ?!?!? I did a lot of drugs in my day, but who the hell would say something like that AND BE CONSIDERED 'SOURCE' TO CLEAR THE PLANET. irony indeed
    • Like Like x 1
  17. slobeck Member

The RPF is a spiritual retreat sounds an aweful lot like:
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Anonymous Member

The same wackjob that described the "obscene dog incident". And at no point do the suckers sat there listening think "what the fuck??".
  19. Anonymous Member

All our talk about Mary was sent to Drama.
  20. anon8109 Member

I hope he takes responsibility for that and apologizes to those people he hurt, and does what he can to help repair the damage.
    • Like Like x 1
  21. Anonymous Member

NOOOOOO!!!!!11!1

Also, dox?
  22. Anonymous Member

No worries. We've all learned that Mary DeMoss now goes by the name of Mary VonBreck. Once you've established this connection, we can take it from there. Although instead of sending our dicussions about her to drama, maybe creating a separate thread would have been good. She was one of the leading freaks of 2000s and surely deserves a thread of her own.
  23. Marty Rathbun is a scammer using a scam he knows well to make a living.
    • Like Like x 2
  24. Xenu Is Lord Member

This thread was about david being disconnected and he comes here and sees censorship in post to him and about him.
    • Like Like x 1
  25. Robocat Member

Boy, let it go. Continue as usual.
  26. Anonymous Member

I don't know if I agree with you. Often threads get really derailed here [like with Sciento] and I appreciated the fact that Miranda just took it out. But I do think that the stuff said about Mary DeMoss wasn't really a derail.
  27. Robocat Member

I think the mods have seen what you wrote and will probably discuss it and and work it out to a proper conclusion. Also use a report button to bitch about it. People do make mistakes amirite?
  28. Anonymous Member

You were told to come (unless you're too "chicken"?)
  29. Robocat Member

Who said Miranda did move it? I didn't see her say that, so I call unfair on putting it on her. Yes, she's the queen of the Drama thread, but that by no means is cause for finger pointing.
  30. Miranda Member

I didn't move posts from this thread. I think the mod who did is not on right now but Im sure would replace them if asked. Smurf, if you can send me the post numbers from the Drama thread, I will do it. (Too much kahlua to find them myself, sorry...)
  31. Miranda Member

Moving derail, leaving my post to Smurf. Carry on!
  32. Anonymous Member

lrn2differ between derail moves and deletes plx.
    • Like Like x 1
  33. Miranda Member

It's fine, just let us know which posts and we'll replace them. They probably just got carried along with the derail.
    • Like Like x 1
  34. lostatsea Member

^^^This. Completely. I can't say for sure that I had the typical purif experience, but my pre-purif doctor "check-up" consisted of vital signs and a couple of questions. Then onto the purif, which made me feel crappier than I had at any other time in my life, by the time it was finished. Fatigued, weak, depressed. It took me months to feel back to par again (and I did so without Scientology, I might add). Good times.
    • Like Like x 3
  35. Anonymous Member

Yep - you're a scientlogist. What you say is what Hubbard taught - well done for defending the doctrine.

People taking responsibility for their kids, parents, who ever isn't lame - it's Love.
    Sitting around in a sauna with a bunch of other cult members getting excited about 'Wins' is lame.
    • Like Like x 4
  36. RightOn Member

• Like Like x 1
  37. Anonymous Member

Strange. There was good information in there.
  38. Pique Member

• Like Like x 1
  39. xenubarb Member

After that, your assignment is to make me sammich.
    • Like Like x 2
  40. xenubarb Member

Honestly, there oughta be a law! How much cute can one stand??? I just wanna hug 'em all up!
    • Like Like x 1