Customize

David DeMoss blows the cult and Facebook Disconnection

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by Anonymous, Nov 25, 2011.

1. Anonymous Member

tl-Don%27t%20Poke%20The%20Aspie!.jpg
  2. telomere Member

wat?
    They split because Scientology has crimez?
  3. timthephoto Member

• Like Like x 7
  4. Mary Demoss goes 'Bunkers' following the 'Tech' in the above video.

You may have answered your own question about hubbie leaving, if he happened to watch the video of Crazy Mary:

Scientology works (look what it did for Mary) and needs to know your crimes, all of them.

WHAT ARE YOUR CRIMES? SCIENTOLOGY?
  5. Smurf Member

If you were ever one of the lucky (not) ones to know Mary the Moonbat, you'd figure it out.
    • Like Like x 5
  6. Smurf Member

Other than taking a basic course over a decade ago, Will hasn't been involved at all in the cult. He straddles the fence to stay bosom buddies with his cousins and carefully avoids anything that would ask him to opine on the cult. Will has a number of Indies as friends on his Facebook.

Either Assface Meskimen hasn't gone around to warning him about his SP "friends" or doesn't want to rock the boat when it comes to the family of the "2nd most important person in Scientology."
    • Like Like x 1
  7. I thought it looked like Jim Meskimen delivered the disconnection notice to some of Mark Headley's "friends" including William Mapother. I've never used Facebook so I am probably wrong about this.
  8. Smurf Member

Meskimen & Jojo Zawawi are the 2 OSA volunteers that delivered the disconnection notice to some of my FB friends. Meskimen further insulted me claiming I was an ally of Marty Rathbun.
  9. LocalSP Member

<Slight derail>
    If you want to see a good performance by William Mapother check out Another Earth.
  10. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  11. slobeck Member

Holy shit! If I was a devout Scilon and had to marry that and sleep with it ONE NIGHT... no, one HOUR and I'd blow too. I can't belive it took him so long. lol
    • Like Like x 4
  12. Smurf Member

She's not that bad. Mary would spend hours drilling and bullbaiting the wall by herself in a room to prepare her for this. I think she did an OK job, but met her match with Mark Bunker.
  13. slobeck Member

David Demoss: Mary, I think you forgot to put the clean towels in the dryer.
    Mary Demoss: WHAT R YOUR CRIMES, DAVID??!?!11??!!?
    David Demoss: Here are the divorce papers oh and fuck your crazy cult.
    • Like Like x 3
  14. Anonymous Member

I TOLD you I'd shoot but you DIDN'T BELIEVE ME! WHY didn't you BELIEVE me?
  15. Anonymous Member

129067743073344011.jpg
  16. AnonLover Member

Bloody hell!!! I like the cut of this man's gib.
  17. Anonymous Member

"How many crimes have you committed today?" is a compound question which is impossible to answer, because it presumes that Bunker did commit at least one crime on that day, which of course is most likely not true.
    It's like asking somebodoy "when did you stop beating your wife".
    • Like Like x 2
  18. Anonymous Member

At which game on which console?
    • Like Like x 5
  19. Anonymous Member

LOL. In the courtroom when a lawyer wants to confuse the witness/defendant.
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Xenu Is Lord Member

That might be the nest one ever.
  21. Anonymous Member

Another Mary deMoss moment..

• Like Like x 1
  22. Smurf Member

I have been informed that Mary DeMoss aka Mary Panton, now Mary VonBreck, is OUT of the cult. She blew in 2005. She has not spoken out against the cult & does not identify as an Indy. She chose to go away quietly. She has a son, Brandon DeMoss (David is the father).

She now lives in Boulder, CO working as an organizer for "GMO Free Boulder," a green collective. http://www.no-gmo-boulder.com/

http://twitter.com/#!/PeoplesLobbyist

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/mary-vonbreck/2b/4a5/631

http://labs.mirror.me/googleplus/101793227485240303632

Mary also is a photographer of the theatre & music scene around Boulder. http://vonbreck.smugmug.com/

Mary can be seen in this video at 2:56.. wearing white shirt & cowboy hat..

http://www.denvergreenstreets.com/pdf/gmo-boulder.pdf
    • Like Like x 6
  23. AnonyVix Member

What gets me in that conversation is Frank P Devine, apparently not a scientologist, says that he will go ahead and join them in blocking David if they show him the proof, which he accepts can come from Co$. WTF? I'd be like, he's not causing me any problems and until he does I see no reason to block him.
    • Like Like x 1
  24. Ike Drifter Member

So she decided to quietly attempt to slip away into anonymity? Why are we identifying her now? Sure, she was a total tool toward WBM, but I fail to understand why any of her activity since then is relevant to our interests.

I'm sorry but this just seems very much like the scientology tactic of keeping tabs on enemies. Anonymous never forgets, but she never attacked anonymous. She fucked with WBM in the OG days.
  25. Smurf Member

He may be a vendor for the cult or has Scilon clients he doesn't want to be boycotting his business. He has 2517 Facebook friends and I recognize alot of Scilons in the mix.

https://www.facebook.com/kingofcarving

http://www.kingofcarving.com/

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/frank-devine/8/329/9a3
  26. Smurf Member

I could care less what you think and or what you understand.
    • Like Like x 5
  27. Anonymous Member

She has never spoken out about the cult, therefore she is facilitating further abuses.
    • Like Like x 6
  28. telomere Member

11 months later, I am still having difficulty understanding how your activity since joining WWP is relevant to my interests.
    It does not seem to be co-aligned.
    • Like Like x 1
  29. Xenu Is Lord Member

None the less it shows what a tool she was. Do you think she would have welcomed Anonymous with open arms? Marty might be a shitbag but on some level, even if for his own reason he is hitting back. These assholes made this mess, the least they can do is take some responsibility and not slither off in to the night.
    • Like Like x 4
  30. RightOn Member

I agree some what
    It pisses me off that she used to be so vocal for the cult and was one of their heavy hitter bull baiters and now she is silent.
    Of course I dont' walk in her shoes or know what the cult put her through or if she was paid off by them, so untill I hear what the reason is for her silence (which we wont) she may have a good reason. But now that ex hubby is out now too I wonder.
    If it is just for the reason that she is embarrassed about her past (who wouldn't be after those lovely vids by Bunker?) then I say shame Mary DeMoss! Do whats right and open that mouth of yours.

The icing on the cake would be if Bunker was to contact her and she agreed to be interviewed for The Knowledge Report. Man that would be sweet and ironic!
    • Like Like x 6
  31. Anonymous Member

She headed up one of the fake front groups, was it Human Rights Watch or Religious Freedom Watch, or whatever bullshit propaganda set-up it was. She's been in a long time at a high level, she has information that is useful.

It's time she was asked - what are HER crimes??
    • Like Like x 3
  32. Miranda Member

You never know why people do what they do. She seemed pretty whacked out on those videos. Maybe it's all she can do to keep herself together. I don't have anything against people who leave and don't speak out. Public activism isn't for everyone. They do contribute some simply by leaving. I'm glad for her that she got out.
    • Like Like x 10
  33. Anonymous Member

I want to see her openly announce that she is no longer a client of the Scientology corporation, so that her name can go on the list.
    That is the least she could do to start making up for the people she hurt.
    • Like Like x 2
  34. Anonymous Member

I've never held it against someone like Mary for leaving and not speaking out. She wasn't very high up in the chain of command, was she? She was a robot (as those videos attest) whose mind was fucked up by a cult. That she is out and alive is enough for me. I understand others who don't see it that way, especially those who were on the receiving end of her vitriol. I guess I'd say it's not like she's left the cult and set herself up as some sort of self-help guru, feeding stories to the press that make her look good, developing her own band of nutjob followers.
    • Like Like x 1
  35. Orson Member

If she was doing that, we'd call her Marty.

<Oops, that was me and I wasn't finished.>
    • Like Like x 1
  36. Anonymous Member

Was she involved in Lisa McPherson's death/cover up?
  37. Orson Member

Smurf, WBM, Tikk???

I don't recall her being named in that but am not sure. She was more involved in countering the LMT if I remember correctly? Surely an OG will correct this if it is wrong.
  38. Sponge Member

Did we not have dox in very recent years, after smurf's info that she blew in 2005, that Mary DeMoss' name (or "Panton") appeared on some arguably scilon-related anti-big-pharma lobbying? Memory is sketchy. Somebody else may be able to pinpoint it and confirm/correct.
  39. Sponge Member

I don't remember her being directly implicated in anything to do with that.
    The only "connection" is her Feb 2000 affidavit (along with a couple of hundred other scientologists filing similar affidavits, prior to the criminal charges being dropped) on how the Lisa McPherson trial personally hurt her http://www.lisamcpherson.org/scans/demoss_mcpherson.pdf

She was just another scientologist around at the time and would simply have been part of the general Cunt Army tasked to publically enturboolate the LMT. Had she not gone batshit on camera with her now famous "wat r ur crimez" mary-go-round then, like a lot of the scienotards of the time, we'd probably not be discussing her so much now.
    • Like Like x 5
  40. DeathHamster Member

• bigotwatch.net Dead. Foundation for Religious Tolerance. FARTs. Mary DeMoss (Precursor to RFW.)
    • demoss.net David and Mary DeMoss link page DNS Bulldog Capital (Mary Panton)
    • seeklost.com Steve Shultz, David and Mary DeMoss
    • peopleslobbyist.wordpress.com Mary DeMoss/Panton. (Anti-TeenScreen)
    • peopleslobbyist.posterous.com Mary VonBreck. (Anti-GMO)
    • marypanton.wordpress.com No longer available.
    • Like Like x 4