Customize

David DeMoss blows the cult and Facebook Disconnection

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by Anonymous, Nov 25, 2011.

1. Anonymous Member

http://www.ted.com/

It's a site that hosts 20 minute talks by really smart and talented people. I don't think they'd want to be associated with a cult in any way shape or form.
  2. Anonymous Member

Well, she is an ex, not a current member. They should give her the benefit of a doubt. After all, she did quit. She even appologized as some point.
  3. Anonymous Member

4. Xenu Is Lord Member

They bust cults and cult mentalities. They are scientific thinkers. James Randi, types, all of them.
  5. mirele Member

That picture involves a serious amount of airbrushing and beauteshooping. It's not real, it's Photoshop.
  6. Anonymous Member

It's a professionally taken picture for sure. Make up, hair, good light. Not sure about airbrushing though. How old is she anyways?
  7. Anonymous Member

She has obviously already busted her own cult mentality, so it seems. I mean she is out.
  8. Anonymous Member

Firstly, I would like to see this "apology". Secondly, she has questions to answer regarding the death of Lisa McPherson. And thirdly, unless she has spoken out and directly condemned the corrupted LRH system, given her position against such groups for decades, why should anyone believe her?

The fact she's changing her identity is raising red flags to me. When she was in, it was her job to infiltrate such groups. I'll be convinced she's out, properly out, when I see convincing dox.

Until then, she's just another fucking clam trying to poison rational thought.

Nevar forget.

• Like Like x 1
  9. slobeck Member

What I think would be in order is a thread with as much crazy Mary as we can find. It is both comedy and she's not ugly (though fuckability will have to be determined by someone who will actually get near a vagina) So, I'm thinking we can get sweet spot.

marydemossvenndiagram.jpg
    • Like Like x 8
  10. Anonymous Member

I don't trust the cult of ¢o$.

I don't trust Mary DeMoss.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Xenu Is Lord Member

She still has a video up on freedom magazine and if she was declared an SP for blowing they would have removed it. I hate to say it, unless your are an SP you have not rejoined the human race.
  12. Anonymous Member

Now that is a face I could take a dump on!
  13. Anonymous Member

Is that a compliment??
  14. Anonymous Member

Hell yeah!
  15. Xenu Is Lord Member

16. Anonymous Member

I see. Carry on.
  17. Xenu Is Lord Member

Nope she still pushes the whack job nuttery
    http://peopleslobbyist.posterous.com/free-choice-and-parental-rights-by-mary-panto
    peopleslobbyist's posterous

« Back to posts
    • Viewed 1345 times
    September 13, 2010
    Free Choice and Parental Rights by Mary VonBreck

By: Mary VonBreck First published in the Tampa Tribune on April 21, 2005 Dear Editor: Your editorial - “Tears Don’t Psych out Lawmakers” - casts into question the sincerity of those who testified on behalf of legislation to prevent parents from being forced to put their children on psychiatric drugs as a condition of their attendance in state-funded schools and calls for parents to be informed of the dangers of psychotropic drugs and that alternatives do exist. Now I call into question yours. The child medication bill, House Bill 209 and Senate Bill 1766, is about children – our future. This is a concern to all parents whether they are Scientologists, Baptists, Catholics, Jews or any other religion or no religion at all. You conveniently fail to mention in your editorial that there were four people who gave testimony in support of the bill last Tuesday in Tallahassee - none of whom are Scientologists. They are Dr. Julian Whitaker, Dr. Fred Baughman, Mrs. Beverly Eakman, the president of the National Education Consortium and a mother, Tabitha, who was forced to put her child on drugs. Each also gave testimony to the dangers of psychotropic drugs and the need for parents to get full information including the fact that psychiatric “diagnoses” are not based on scientific tests. Dr. Whitaker is a 30-year board-certified physician, the director of the Wellness Institute and Editor of one of the most popular health publications, Health and Healing. Dr. Baughman is a child neurologist who has been in private practice for 35 years and who has a website called “Exposing the Fraud of ADD and ADHD” – www.adhdfraud.com . Mrs. Beverly Eakman left the teaching profession several years ago because she was fed up that schools had turned into psychological clinics where the children were being psychoanalyzed but not educated. Mrs. Eakman has written several books on the subject, including, The Cloning of the American Mind, Educating for the New World Order and Microchipped as well as several published articles. All of these people gave impassioned pleas to legislators to step forward and take a stand in Florida to curtail the drugging of our children and tell parents the truth. You conveniently omitted the discussions by the lawmakers at the House hearings that they believe that some clause on disclosure must be included in the bill that passed the Education Council on Tuesday so that parents are fully informed of the consequences and alternatives to putting their children on psychotropic drugs. And many of the legislators including the chairman, Rep. Dennis Baxley, commended Rep. Barreiro for courageously bringing the issue forward. I say give parents the facts, NOT authoritative one-sided propaganda. Telling parents that nutrition, allergies, chemical sensitivity and real education are alternatives to drugging is a service and an acknowledgment to the parents’ intelligence. Then they can make informed decisions. Yes - this legislation is supported by Scientologists. It is also supported by conservatives, the NAACP, the National Black Caucus of State Legislators, the National Federation of Women Legislators, the Preventive Medicine Center of Gainesville, the Academy of Trial Lawyers, the Florida Catholic Conference and many others. Ten states have passed similar legislation. America is waking up to the appalling fact that we are drugging our next generation into mediocrity, criminality and illiteracy. Fifty years ago America was number six in the world on the literacy scale. Now it is a distant 49th. What happened? Instead of being educated, 8.5 million school children in America are being fed mind-altering, brain-numbing drugs, lining up in school for their “Kiddy Cocaine” and psychotropics so powerful, they are driving them to hallucinations, suicidal thoughts and violent behavior. Eight of the last twelve school shooters were known to be on these drugs. The scientific evidence exists that these drugs not only fail to help cure “behavior problems” or “over active” children, but that they cause vicious and damaging effects on children. Yet sales of stimulants alone for children have climbed to $1 billion a year. Since 1987, when ADHD was voted into the psychiatrist’s compendium of “mental disorders”, the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual, without any scientifically identifiable physical cause, there has been a 900% increase in the number of children “diagnosed” with ADHD and a 665% increase in the production of cocaine-like stimulants for children. Between 1995 and 1999, the use of antidepressants increased 580% in the under 6-year-old population and 151% in the 7-12 age group. This issue is not about Scientology or any religion. It is about standing up to the enforced, unproven, life-altering “treatment” of our children. It is about free choice and parental rights. Mary VonBreck Executive Director Citizens Commission on Human Rights of Florida]]>
  18. Xenu Is Lord Member

• Like Like x 1
  19. Xenu Is Lord Member

Sounds like it is time to warn the Colorado legislator of the nut bags past and how it directly influences he anti medical rants. God that video of her from 2000 will haunt her for the rest of her life! Hey Co Anon's ever see her hanging out at the Orgs begging for auditing?
  20. Anonymous Member

21. Xenu Is Lord Member

It is extraordinary that she has a TED video on her site then two post down anti Psyic rants???? What a looser. A very confused clam. I guess old cult habits die hard. I was kind of hoping she would have gotten a real job. :(
  22. Anonymous Member

She's used to living on $50 a week I guess.
  23. Anonymous Member

So do you think she is still in, just as public? Actually, that's also quite possible. In that case, I'd be worried about Boulder's anti-GMOs campaign.
  24. Anonymous Member

I just saw this on her site:

Prior to her work as a lobbyist, she was a voice for religious tolerance, creating a coalition of religious leaders to promote peaceful dialog and understanding on a local and international stage.

I'm actually begining to think that she is still a clam.
  25. lostatsea Member

Huh? Why would we do that? Jeez, why don't we send everyone copies of her "confidential" PC folder while we're at it? She's not working for Scientology anymore, and she has a right to her opinion and beliefs, even if they are some of the same ones she had while she was in the cult.

With her name change and resume skirting the CoS issue, I think she's just trying to get on with her life. Good for her.
  26. Anonymous Member

Here are some photos that were allegedly taken in February 2011. She appeared on stage at some CCHR event. Hmm....I guess she is still totally in. There was a previous post on WWP in 2008 about her blowing. I guess they were wrong.

http://peopleslobbyist.posterous.com/43053753
  27. Anonymous Member

Or she did and was recovered, and I feel this happens a lot more often with many sea org than is let on.
  28. lostatsea Member

I have no way of knowing for sure, but I'm guessing that her declared ex-husband would not be going to visit them if she wanted to stay in good standing with the CoS.
  29. Anonymous Member

I guess she is still totally in.

she is still totally in

still totally in

totally in
  30. Anonymous Member

Who the fuck knows anymore? The fact that she was all pretty on stage at CCHR event on 14 February 2011 is not a great sign.
  31. Anonymous Member

It's a clear sign though. She must be watched like a hawk. And www.ted.com need to be informed of her probable intentions.

One does not forgive. One does not forget.

queenw.jpg
    • Like Like x 2
  32. Xenu Is Lord Member

If she is promoting Scientology quackery, I for one will spill the beans. She does have the right to her opinion and I have the right to mine. My opinion is she is fucking crazy and promotes insane rhetoric that is hate filled and unscientific. People get killed because of the ideas promoted by the CCHR. What Mary is promoting today is of the same mind set she had when she coaxed Lisa McPherson to leave the hospital. WOG mental medicine is evil and only alternative loon ideas can help. bla bla bla
    • Like Like x 2
  33. Anonymous Member

Nice wig. Is Panton her maiden name? Or she was married like a million times?
  34. Xenu Is Lord Member

Part 2 of my response. I don't have a copy of her PC folder and that is silly. So what you are saying is people can promote midfucking others as long as they are not in Scientology? I see it the other way around. You can belong to what ever you want but don't mindfuck others. A cult of one is still a cult.
    • Like Like x 1
  35. CaseSuperStar Member

See, but my body thetans still have an affinity for LRON, so I could give a fuck about that. Attempt to destroy away!! Yee haa!!! I'll go to a protest or 3 for shits and giggles, but I'm a bit ambivalent about it all. If you didn't have Scientology to direct your attention you might be bored.... So there is that...
  36. Anonymous Member

Are you David DeMoss?
  37. CaseSuperStar Member

No thanks, but a beer is always appresh!
  38. CaseSuperStar Member

yep
  39. xenubarb Member

No. I didn't have hair 60 years ago.
  40. xenubarb Member

Why are you purple? Been living in a sauna?