Customize

David Gaiman has died.

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by Anonymous, Mar 8, 2009.

1. Re: David Gaiman has died.

All that does is make you look like a dick. Even people I know shown these dox refuse to believe it of Neil. They merely get angry.

And these are my friends, who presumably would give me a listen, rather than strangers.

He was quite canny to put it "The Gaiman Family USA" rather than putting his first name in. They will always be able to say it was someone else and not him, the surname is not unique etc.
  2. timthephoto Member

Re: David Gaiman has died.

i can't share (as much as i'd love to) but i will make my freind aware of this thread just as soon as possible - they do have a wwp login
  3. Anonymous Member

And since when has Anonymous been bothered about being a dick? If people get pissed off, then fuck 'em, they're just bonuses on the Troll Score.

"Canny" is one way to put it. "Devious cult-sponsoring, child-abuse-funding, hypocriticial scumbag" is another.

OTOH, his dad's crimes are well documented; hence, metaphorically pissing on his dad's grave is EXACTLY the sort of troll likely to enturbulate the fuck out of the responsibility-dodging forced-abortion-approver.

It's especially galling because I've been on record, here and elsewhere, insisting he be given the benefit of the doubt.

Faggot made it personal.

2hzpik8.jpg
  4. timthephoto Member

i agree

we should have vote "Are you glad David Gaiman Has Died?" no/yes/bigYES
  5. Re: David Gaiman has died.

Oh I am not sad particularly that David Gaiman is dead. The attempted takeover of Mind was a completely evil manoeuvre.

I'm just saying that nobody's going to believe Neil is active. People I know who know him well enough to go for drinks with him insist he's been declared and that was it.

He wouldn't be allowed continued contact with the family and have been allowed to speak at the Scilon funeral if he were still an official SP. He's made amends or he'd not have been there.
  6. Anonymous Member

7. Anonymous Member

Trufax.

He may not be taking courses, but donations = Active Enough.

He's part of the problem, not part of the solution, and as such deserves all the RAPE RAPE RAPE we can muster.

8. pooks Member

Tom Cruise has one completion listed under his real

Tom Mapother - Scientology Service Completions

and this IAS donor listing (which is way out of date)

Tom Cruise - Scientology Service Completions (Scientology Celebrity) | Truth About Scientology Statistics Project

But other than that you don't find him on the lists. I think part of the reason for this is because he started doing all his courses/auditing at Gold Base which doesn't list completions in any Scn Mag. The other is because I believe that Scn will not list names of the Celebs that they want to protect or ensure they are fully indoctrinated before they do list them

I don't know why they changed, I can only guess. I think part of the reason may have been that it gave the SP's an actual count of the number of Patrons that existed and an idea of how much money they have raked in.
  9. Mutante Member

The thread is showing signs of OCMB cancer.
  10. Anonymous Member

In what way? You're not talking about the showing and talking about of course completions and patron status, are you? I find that interesting and noncancerous (though it's not strictly on topic).
  11. Re: David Gaiman has died.

I did not know that about Gold Base. POOKS, I salute you. I have to go think about that shit for a while.

I'm sure you're right about the publicity aspect... they probably don't want people to write an expose about how Tom talks to stones and "cognates" large and small bodies.

The Gaiman family is important to observe as is Beck's family because of the second generation aspect. People that are born into the cult seem to be the most sociopathic, they are taught from birth to lie and to be malignantly narcissistic. They are taught to be workaholics and to eliminate emotion. We are "Wogs" to them and they will lie to whoever they need to lie to... if you are a "Wog," are you their "friend" or just a source of money and opportunity?

These second generation Scientologists create whatever illusion best suits their drive for status and money. They pump money into the cult on the one hand, and pretend that they aren't involved on the other hand.

David Gaiman was particularly adept at not taking responsibility for his own actions. After all, "accountable" is pretty low on the "tone scale."

http://www.scientologyhandbook.org/FULL.HTM

Here is a little tribute to Mister David Gaiman.... some classic moments:

Here is David Gaiman lying his ass off about Paulette Cooper:

YouTube - Scientology: The Clearwater Conspiracy

Here is David Gaiman's land deal where he rips off the other Scienos.

Here's a fun little coversation about our David:

http://www.forum.exscn.net/archive/index.php/t-6105.html

Here's some info on David Gaiman's "Russian Experiments" using the "Purification Rundown" on the radiated children of Chernobyl, which were banned once the kids got sick and broke into sores.

http://www.holysmoke.org/narconon/narconon-in-russia1.htm

The thing is that no villain ever believes he is a villain. David Gaiman truly believed he was doing some noble work by experimenting on these kids. And if this is how David Gaiman treated the children of Russia.... what exactly did he do to his son Neil?

No matter how sad and affecting and even pathetic, the saga of David Gaiman is... the bottom line is he either didn't have the sense to understand what he had gotten involved in, or the courage to stand up against a patently evil organization. Pity for David Gaiman or his idiotic family will not save the next Lisa McPherson or Paulette Cooper.

12. Anonymous Member

Dave Arneson has died. One of the co-creators of Dungeons & Dragons, Arneson and Gary Gygax developed Dungeons & Dragons in 1974 using medieval characters and mythical creatures. The game known for its oddly shaped dice became a hit, particularly among teenage boys.The quintessential geek pastime, it spawned copycat games and later inspired a whole genre of computer games that's still growing in popularity. Source: AP.
  13. Re: David Gaiman has died.

Best thread-derail I've seen in a long time. Totally off-topic, yet relevant to my interests.

Dave Arneson is worthy of mourning.
  14. Kambridge Member

i always thought that i was the only one who saw this trend.
  15. muldrake Member

Find a single positive characterization of a father in any book by Neil Gaiman. Generally, if fathers are mentioned at all, they're mentioned for not being there. (Duh, looks like someone else noted this near the beginning of the thread.)

I have to disagree with you about second generation Scientologists in general, though. The ones I've observed seem to be more likely to be cynical about the whole thing, or to be only in it to keep their family from falling apart. I can obviously think of exceptions, like Tommy Davis, but basically, *any* Sea Ogres, whether or not they're second generation, are going to be fanatics, or do a good enough job acting like fanatics not to get thrown in the RPF.

Inb4 "he failed his saving throw" joke.
  16. Re: David Gaiman has died.

They were all done for Gygax.

I guess Dave failed the initiative roll, and had to wait for his turn...
  17. Whanonstler Member

Now this is someone whose passing means something. Not that batshit cultist bastard.

I heard the release of 4th edition (World of WarDungeons and Dragonscraft) killed him.
  18. Re: David Gaiman has died.

I believe it

4th Edition = D&D Squirrel Tech
  19. Anonymous Member

David Gaiman was one of a small number of scilons that managed to make some money out of it by being a ruthless business man.

He piggybacked on the scilon scam selling them vitamins and other items. He also played his part in various land deals which he managed to profit from.

David Gaiman was ruthless player in a number of scilon scams and plots that both made him money and screwed others over. He was not a typical scilon victim.
  20. Re: David Gaiman has died.

FYI, Celebrity Scientology blog has posted the clip of Neil Gaiman on Stephen Colbert. They also post updates about Neil Gaiman's books and have him in their celebrities list with a link to his blog. Scientology blogger Grahame claims that Neil Gaiman currently takes services at Flag and whoever posts the crap KNOWS Gaiman is involved.

Celebrity Scientologists: Interview with Neil Gaiman

Gaiman continually lies about his status as a Scientologist to a stunning degree. He publically spoke about David Gaiman's "Jewish Funeral," and neglected to mention the Scientology service.

http://www.pr-inside.com/print1122841.htm

David Gaiman built a fortune by supplying Scientologists worldwide their purification rundown crap.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Gaiman

Neil Gaiman stands to make millions of pounds per year if G&G Food Supplies continues its world monopoly with Scientology.

David Gaiman was in Russia booking the fresh recruits on cruises and making them buy his crazy ass mega doses of niacin.

Neil Gaiman is in it for the money. Gaiman may also be a Scientologist because he actually believes the crap.
  21. Anonymous Member

Neil's out, according to two ex Sea Org members I talked to after yesterday's London conference. One was friends with him when he was Executive Director of the Birmingham Org. He also told us a story of how Neil refused to meet Roger Jon Ellory, a thriller writer on Birmingham Org staff, when he came to one of Neil's store signings.
  22. Anonymous Member

From the same sources, it was suggested that continued IAS donations would likely be part of being handled. "Give us money, or your family disconnect"

Which would explain the cash, but not justify it (extortion = crime = SOP for Scifaggotry).
  23. whoever Member

Really? I haven't heard of people who've left giving huge amounts to avoid disconnection. (I've heard of them pretending to still be in, but it doesn't sound like that's what you're talking about.) Maybe someone else here has encountered that....?
  24. Re: David Gaiman has died.

Your sources knew Gaiman too long ago to be useful. David Gaiman was disconnected and went back in, so did Neil Gaiman. Once your sources were EX-SEA Org, they were no longer in the loop. Unless you have a direct connection to a live agent in Scientology placed high on the food chain, we have to rely on ANALYSIS.

Neil Gaiman lies about his status because he plays both ends, pretending he is "Jewish" to his fans and then paying Scientology. Who knows what services they offer him. The evidence of Neil Gaiman's involvement is overwhelming. Giving hundreds of thousands of dollars means you are a Scientologist, and it isn't just his Patron with Honors and Founding Patron status, it's all the money paid to climb up the bridge (he was last reported OTV, probably higher by now).

Out of all the celebrities I monitor, Neil Gaiman is the worse. He is a pathological liar and meglomaniac who spends every waking second spinning the myth of Gaiman. He never denies his Scientology status, ever... But he relentlessly follows every post about himself and sends his minions to remove unflattering comments or to spam away comments on You Tube or to just lock out comments altogether. Gaiman is pathological about controlling information about himself and either he is patrolling the web himself or he has Scienos on staff who do it for him.

Lady in the Radiator was a Gaiman Stooge ON THIS THREAD who disappeared once identified. Those posts are very revealing. After a long dreary list of Gaiman's friends and what a nice guy he is, Lady says...

Why would you use the word "badgered?" Do you know something we don't?

Fact is, I don't give a flying fuck. I have no sympathy for Gaiman giving crap loads of money to the cult. The guy is a workaholic, Scientology NUTJOB.

Annonymous declared WAR on Scientology. One of the most important weapons available to this effort is information. Scientologists should be identified and outed. Scientology is so insane, all you have to do is tell the TRUTH.

The more being a Scientologist becomes an embarrassing nightmare, the less celebrities will be tempted to join up. The more the Scientology connection is thrust on celebrities, the more the studios will freak out.

Scientology status needs to be a liability to its members.

Being a Scientologist cut into the bottom line of Cruise, who was dropped by a studio and Smith who was warned not to trumpet his Scieno status by a studio. Cruise even had to apologize to Oprah.

Pressure works. Posting information via celebrities is one of the most efficient ways to get the word out about Scientology's crimes. There is a built in audience.

Be polite. Be relentless. Tell the truth. Don't let the fuckers rest.

Here are 10 commandments of Counter Intelligence.

The Ten Commandments of Counterintelligence

Number Five is DO NOT IGNORE ANALYSIS.

Scientologists value their celebrities. They come out in force to "spin" when Travolta's kid dies or Nicole whispers the fact that she can't see her own kids.

Hit them where it hurts.
  25. Skwee Member

I haven't been following this thread too closely, so I might repeat someone elses statements in this post.

David Gaiman was a dickhead for screwing all those people over, but he was also Neil's father. We know that Neil Gaiman has been in twice and was declared and probably disconnected inbetween. Disconnection is (as many relatives to Scilons have pointed out by now) a bitch, so I can see why he would want to return to Scientology's good graces. This is just speculation, but he might have cut himself a deal so he can see his family, by lending his name to the Writers of the Future awards and maybe making some hefty donations. For all I know, it might be an old quote from NG from the 80's when he was in.
  26. Anonymous Member

They knew about the declares etc. One blew in 2006, the other about a year ago, after seeing London's Feb 10th protest. So unless Neil's joined CoS again since Chanology started...
  27. Re: David Gaiman has died.

Three things:

1 - I was at Alan Moore's wedding. So was Neil Gaiman. They're good mates. This was post-chanology. No scifag would go near the dude that inspired the EFG masks. Alan's also written stuff critical of LRH.

2 - I have had an off the record confirmation from someone else in comics that knows Neil Gaiman that he's out but understandably doesn't want to disconnect from the rest of his family who are still in, so they've agreed that Scientology is a topic they simply don't discuss.

3 - He *has* done courses, so is considered 'A Scientologist' by the IAS, particularly because he's famous.

Because he's second generation, and doesn't want to have to disconnect from his family, he's treading a fine line and weaving a bit of a compromise position.

He doesn't really give a shit about Scientology now, but does give a shit about his family. I say we respect that.
  28. cubby Member

tbh i draw the line at neil gaiman. i don't care if he's king of the scifags =P not to mention he's really only well-known to geeks who are mostly going to care more about all the amazing stuff he's written than his family being culties.

so suck it
  29. Re: David Gaiman has died.

TL;DR for my post above:

We have drawn a line. Neil Gaiman's not over it. Maybe not by much, but still.
  30. Anonymous Member

Yeah but whats their KPI?

:p
  31. muldrake Member

My personal line is somewhere with Beck sitting right on it, and Neil Gaiman a little ways behind it. Beck has said some asshat things lately, but he hasn't yet eaten through the slack he earned with Mellow Gold.
  32. moses Member

Something is still afoot.
    If you Google "celebrity scientologists gaiman" and go to the cached page of the scientologist.blogspot.com, you have Gaiman listed as one. If you go to the current page, all references to him have been removed. Before the deletion, the blog owner had stated when asked about Neil: “My answer is that I heard from a close relative of his that he (Neil Gaiman) is taking services at Flag. (2008)”
  33. exOT8Michael Member

R.I P this thread.
  34. Scatman Member

Yes. Exactly. It is a fact that Neil attended his father's funeral with the rest of his family and by his public statements did not oppose David's activities on behalf of organized scientology. Neil's sister, Claire, has acted as a handler for Neil in the past. He may not fully agree with scientology or its activities, but he is definitely "going along to get along".
    Sound analysis based on relevant, factual information is the keystone for reliable intelligence.
  35. Anonymous Member

Woo hoo!!
  36. ARC Member

This thread is for discussing the Gaiman family.

Other stuff goes in the dome.

Carry on.
  37. cubby Member

hey ARC, you're a faggot

carry on
  38. Skeptic1337 Member

Why?

I mean why is there a thread needed to discuss the Gaiman family?

This thread is too tldr for me to figure out so a brief answer will suffice!
  39. Zak McKracken Member

Why, are they dead?
  40. rof Member