Customize

David Gaiman has died.

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by Anonymous, Mar 8, 2009.

1. exOT8Michael Member

Re: David Gaiman has died.

Priceless!
  2. Anon-007 Member

You are surely not hinting that Gaiman had intimate relations with Tory Magoo, are you Michael?

The image is rather unsettling.......

;)
  3. exOT8Michael Member

Some thing are moar likely than you think. Not that I would evar suggest anything eenappropriate.
    The image is downright scary.
  4. Mutante Member

ITT: Black dianetics
  5. Zak McKracken Member

Consider the potential product of such a liason.
    Could Neil Gaiman be a failed 'Kwisatz Haderach' ala Muad'dib?

He's no Elron. Something altogether different.

Unsure if want?
  6. Whanonstler Member

Wait, who hasn't? Nothin' hotter than moonbat GMILFs
  7. whosit Member

Quite right. Back on topic.

TL; DR for this thread

David Gaiman was the scum of the Earth. He not only ruined thousands of lives in his duties as part of the Scientology PR machine and GO but he also leeched off of his fellow scilons by scamming them and selling dangerously high doses of vitamin mixes for the Purification Rundown. His family has given thousands of dollars to the cult.

Neil Gaiman might or might not currently be in Scientology. We have no proof either way and conflicting accounts.

Oh, and David Gaiman, still dead.
  8. Mutante Member

Also, mocking a man who seems to have been an evil shit all his adult life is frowned upon by some ex-Scientologists who wouldn't even be typing here if it wasn't for the rest of us.

[IMG]
  9. whosit Member

Sucks to be them. I hope the bastard is burning in hell. Not like he had an 11th hour of clarity and felt bad about all the harm he did in his life.

This just in, David Gaiman, still dead.
  10. Re: David Gaiman has died.

Neil Gaiman funds Scientology. He has donated over $100,000.00 to the CULT. Read back in the thread to see the links.

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/7-chit-chat/david-gaiman-has-died-41129/7/#post809424
  11. whosit Member

12. TypingChimp Member

I take issue with that comment. Muad'dib was a SUCCESSFUL Kwisatz Haderach. His son Leto II, however, far surpassed him, and ended up becoming a fully sentient and all-seeing sandworm.
  13. Re: David Gaiman has died.

Gaiman is a member of Scientology in good standing, not only because he donates large amounts of money, goes on cruises with his family and pays for Mary Gaiman's courses, but most importantly because he would be disconnected from his high-ranking Scientology family members such as Claire Edwards, top executive in Scientology Missions International if he was not a member in good standing.

Neil Gaiman never denies being a member of Scientology because he can't... he cruises the web, takes down disagreeable posts when possible, trolls this thread and has his assistant call up the barking-mad Gaiman fans to remove the information when possible, but he never publically denies being a Scientologist or directly answers a question.... this is similar to Beck's avoidance techniques. Eventually Beck was forced to admit it.

He also sent his kids to Scientology schools such as Greenfields.

http://www.scientology-london.com/Greenfields_School/index.html

Greenfields Brainwashing School
  14. Re: David Gaiman has died.

Sauce?

Dox or GTFO.
  15. Joe Blitz Member

And Typing Chimp:
    Lol, Dunefreaks. How come none of you ever mention that old Fremen saying:"Never to forgive! Never to forget!" " ―Dune,page 235 ...
  16. Re: David Gaiman has died.

Klatoo;
    Boy are you right brother...so right on
    rabbit
  17. Re: David Gaiman has died.

I salute Paulette Cooper. What a woman! You are a light shining in the darkness.
  18. Anonymous Member

http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/weekend/2009/0509/1224246175178.html
  19. chrisanon Member

I just want to acknowledge Paulette Cooper's post. What a woman! May she outlive them all.
  20. whoever Member

lol.
  21. Mutante Member

Paulette rocks <3
  22. RHill Member

Paulette Cooper, David Gaiman, in the same report, nearly 30 years ago:
    YouTube - Scientology: The Clearwater Conspiracy

From that report, we learn that Scientologists "can't be bothered with that kind of stuff" (stuff=destroying people's life)...
  23. whosit Member

Xenu speed Paulette.

In other news:

nbc_SNL_chase.jpg
  24. Anonymous Member

25. OpThetXVI Member

26. Re: David Gaiman has died.

He was the first Scientologist to harass me. He was a miserable, slimy, unreliable, treacherous ugly man. You can be sure I didn't shed a tear over his death.

Paulette Cooper
  27. ravenanon Member

Its said he never had a normal life and never tried to escape.

I'm thrilled he no longer helps a cult brain wash and harass others. His path of destruction is over.