Customize

David Love - Court Hearing Coming Soon

Discussion in 'Narconon' started by Intelligence, Oct 25, 2010.

1. BigBeard Member

Re: David Love - Court Hearing Date Set

With all that's coming down on NN and the Cof$'s heads in 2011, maybe the Mayan's got it right and 2012 is the end - for $cientology!

BigBeard
  2. GuyFox Member

So excited to hear all this, Dave! Best news we've had in a while :)
  3. Intelligence Member

Yes, it's good news, but it's going to be an interesting battle. Glad I have a lawyer who's goal is Winning.
  4. xenubarb Member

I wish I could be there for this thing. It's bound to be a roller coaster ride of lulz and terror, interspersed with rare moments of boredom. Just the right ratio for my taste!

I'm glad your lawyer and the judge are willing to listen. Keith Henson's lawyer was not, and look where it got him. That lawyer even had his mailbox filled with mud and STILL wouldn't believe it was anything but a prank.

Please to introduce them to this lovely Hubbard quote if you haven't already:

5. Intelligence Member

Definately a Roller Coaster :)

Hubbard said, "It's too late...?" It's never too late,....,never, ever, for this kind of thing.

I Love to Dream ,.., LOL

An Ol' Irish Quote:
    “You see things; and you say, 'Why?' But I dream things that never were; and I say, 'Why not?'”.

6. Triumph Member

talked to a neighbor over the Holidays they sent their son to Narconon Arrowhead a year ago.. for what they thought was a problem with Marijuana ....turns out it was a Heroine Addiction..Not that Narconon would help with either...he joined staff after his stay....he returned home about 5 months ago.. somehow he continued his habit while under the care of the lovely people at Narconon... Hes in the Hospital now....he has infections on his arms that go clear to the bone......tomorrow he gets them amputated.

I would make an educated guess and say hes not a Success story for Narconon Arrowhead...
  7. xenubarb Member

He'd be a swell witness for the prosecution, eh? I would particularly be interested in how he supplied himself with heroin while at Narconon.

I've heard things from ex-clients. Amazing things about drug usage within NN, supplied by relatives of facility owners and staff.
  8. Intelligence Member

That's horrible! There are a lot of sad stories coming out of Narconons. I just received this email:
    ----------------------------------

Thu, December 23, 2010 4:52:50 AMYour Press Release 11157307 on PRLog.Org

Headline - Narconon - Don"t Do It?
    Author - SMART PEOPLE TODAY
    Narconon - Don"t Do It?

xxx xxxxxxxxxxxx said:
    I have some personal questions id like to talk to you about? Of most importance to me regarding a loved one!
    ----------------------------------------------------------

Waiting for more info.

9. Intelligence Member

When I first arrived there and was in the withdrawal unit, about 60 Dilaudid (Synthetic Heroin) came into the main men's dorm. Messed up a few people.

Cocaine came in at the bottom of a shampoo bottle and many staff messed up on cocaine many times.

Will present some chaos dox at Court Hearing.

Hush it up is their motto!

10. Triumph Member

I hope his family gets some answers...they are considering hiring an attorney...
    the Parents did foot the bill.

they have more questions for their son...the son dosen't live with them...

the cat was out of the bag when he was rushed to the Hospital... hard to hide a habit like that from real Medical personnel..

he did tell them he was using while in rehab...
    I do know he admitted to having a wad of cash and a check book with him..
    I would think having access to money to buy drugs would be something that a rehab would be concerned with..

and how the idiots at Narconon...couldn't tell the problem was Heroin...? thats messed up...
  11. Intelligence Member

If they think this case is just about Psychological Harassment from Aline Proulx, they are underestimating what evidence will be presented concerning PTS Interviews, general threats, Disconnection meetings and harassment, etc, etc, etc,.........

Narconon Director - Marc Bernard - Jult 13, 2010 to the Press

"We have a qualifications department that offers a self-correction system for our employees and it always aims to help a person improve. We all have moments of oppression in our life and we can be distracted by oppression. This is when negative things happen to us and this is why the method encourages "disconnection". This is what is taught in the writings that we work with. But never did we prevent him from communicating outside, that's ridiculous," exclaims Marc Bernard, who has never hidden the fact that the writings of L. Ron Hubbard inspire the method used by Narconon but without in any way turning Narconon into a religious recruitment centre.
    ============================================================

The L. Ron Hubbard Scientology "writings we work with?"

12. Anonymous Member

13. Anonymous Member

Remember, David. I pray this is the tip of the iceberg, and I pray you're not tipping them off. To a large extent, we don't need to know. Let your lawyer and the various aspects of the Canadian government speak with their actions. That is what will really stick it to these bastards. Take care of yourself. :)
  14. Intelligence Member

No tipping off. They know,....., they just don't know the evidence on this one.
  15. JohnnyRUClear Member

Yeah, David... much as I love being e-peen-teased by all your hints, it'd probably be best if you just posted updates as things actually happen, or when you need halp with something. Not like I know anything about this, though.....
  16. Intelligence Member

LOL,..., don't be concerned. I post certain things for a reason; as I hope will be evident following this first case.

Selah ("Let those with eyes see and with ears hear")

Anons are not the only ones who read my posts :=%
  17. Anonymous Member

^^^
    mud = prank
    snake = cult-masquerading-as-dodgy-rehab-scheme
    please don't hurt us, it wouldn't be right = narconon
  18. Intelligence Member

Strange Emails In Today - Several? Trolling Me or Tricking me into Giving Legal Advice?
    =================================================================

Tue, December 28, 2010 12:37:07 AM

Could you tell me signs that it may be Narconon run. I just dont know what to do? I've heard alot of bad things about narconon. how can i find out what this place would be all about? i worry cause i care for my loved one. do i have rights as a husband incase my loved one would be in trouble? What are better alternatives?
    ==================================================================
  19. Random guy Member

You could just send them the following link:

Narconon Exposed: What is Narconon? - Key Facts

Don't get sidetracked, consentrate on the battle ahead!
  20. Anonymous Member

You could be correct. One of the cults favorite legal strategies is to argue that anyone suing them is lying and in it for the money. If their lawyers had these emails sent to you, maybe it is to argue just that point. Maybe show them to your lawyer next time?
  21. TinyDancer Member

22. Intelligence Member

I agree. I just sent the person this short response and then received 7 more emails from them?
    ========================================
    Tue, December 28, 2010 3:10:34 AM
    Sorry, but I can't give legal advice. I would ask a family physician,
    lawyer, or other government health authority to answer these questions for you.

Dave
    ==================================================

Here's some of them:

Tue, December 28, 2010 3:28:36 AM
    i know you cant give legal advice but friendly or just good advice would be muchly appreciated.

cheers mate
    ===========================
    On Tue, Dec 28, 2010
    no i just want to know that she is getting the right treatment at thus place and not getting all messed up. I mean phone conversations with her seem alright but its been 60 days to get her off of oxy which is bloody retarded and no im not a dr. im a realist who looks at situations at face value. ive been told this is a great place and swear i seen some sighns i guess from conversations we had and some song lyrics she wanted me to check out which were out of the norm!
    ===============================================
    Tue, December 28, 2010
    im not in scientology im actually an over seas well testing engineer who started with the rigs that has an understanding of stuff beyond whta my family would think possible\
    ===============================================Tue, December
    Tue, December 28, 2010

from my understanding of electromagetism and how the brain runs on electric impulses, using like an emulated low frequencey or so on you could do quite a bit of damage to someones brain?
    ===============================================

Tue, December 28, 2010
    do they practice scientology? or do they run a detox for good?
    =============================================

Strange, doesn't add up? Someone who is a Gas & Oil Well Productions Analyst, should be able to analyse most situations themselves and know where to seek appropriate help and advice. Not from a person like me who they don't know and they have only read an article I wrote?

I'm just going to send this link and leave it at that. I have no time for this right now and this just doesn't feel or taste right.

Narconon Exposed: What is Narconon? - Key Facts

23. xenubarb Member

Yeah, it's not rocket science. The cops have little cards that measure pupils. If you have no pupils, you're on junk. I can't imagine drug rehab "professionals" wouldn't notice that.
  24. xenubarb Member

Dear concerned person. Yes, there are a lot of negative stories about Narconon; its program, its qualifications and its links to Scientology.

Is the program "based on the teachings of L. Ron Hubbard?"
    Do they run something called 'the Purif,' or 'purification rundown?'
    Did they ask for all the money up front?

What can you do? Google the name of the place along with Scientology and L. Ron Hubbard.
    Check ripoffreport.com
    Or just give us the name of the damn place, quit being coy, and we'll tell you if it's NN or not.

Better alternatives? Just about anything is better than Narconon. Except my program, of course. It's 100% effective, but unfortunately the large amounts of cyanide administered always seems to kill the patient. They're no longer addicted, however.
  25. Anonymous Member

Sounds like he worked his way up, maybe not highly educated; even if highly educated, people can be life-dumb.

My advice to you David Love, is to direct that person to these forums, and let the anons give them anon advice. Suggest to them that the vagueness in their emails is counterproductive to them getting advice. Not that the forums requires personal information but if they want specific advice they'll have to be a little more specific about the situation/location his wife is at (probably his wife, as he stated "rights as a husband", refers to the person as "her") .
  26. subgenius Member

^^^^^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^^^
  27. Intelligence Member

Yup, you bet.

Working on providing lawyer with requested dox all day today, tomorrow, and Friday.

Big job sorting through thousands of pages; no time to be distracted right now:)
  28. Anonymous Member

29. Intelligence Member

LOL,..., there's not too much and I'm sure they will have their suitcase full of dox to attack my credibilty. Ready for it though.

Will we win? Will they be convicted?

There are no guarantees of a conviction; ever, (even though I am confident of a conviction), but with the evidence and testimony being presented, there will definately be wins; big wins.

We are not submitting ALL the evidence at this case. Lawyer doesn't think we need it all for 'this one." :)
  30. Intelligence Member

Geeeezzzz! If this was any other employer I was going up against, it would probably be a quarter of the work.

Hope my lawyer isn't scratching his head as much as I am right now,..., LOL,...., he'll be as bald as me soon.

Fullfilling his 9 pages of information dox requests and instructions is wearing me out.

Two more full days and I should be done this batch:)

31. Intelligence Member

Help Please/

I'm trying to find a scanned copy of my Resignation to Narconon. I know I posted it on here some place in my 2,012 posts, but I can't find it.

Hoping it might be easier to find it here than going through all my original dox?

My lawyer needs it.

TX.

32. Anonymous Member

33. Intelligence Member

I found it in both places:)
  34. subgenius Member

Get back to work you hoser slacker.
  35. Intelligence Member

^^^Funny guy^^^,..., LOL

2mrb61f.jpg

207kihd.jpg

I knew I had is somewhere. It was stored in my Mind, (not a good thing), but was on my other desktop computer and emailed away for safe keeping.

It looks weird because it's a photograph of my resignation that I wrote on my way up to NN TR on November 3, 2010. Taken with a cell phone, then sent to another cell phone; then emailed away with the other messages.
  36. Intelligence Member

Thanks for this Anons. We're looking into legal issues with this right now.

25i55qo.jpg

2ur0ymr.jpg
  37. Intelligence Member

Enemy

When a person is a known, acknowledged or avowed enemy of a person, group, or activity, a condition of Enemy exists.

The formula is one step: Find out who you really are.

Treason

The formula for treason condition is: Find out That you are.

Treason

Treason in Scientology is defined as betrayel after trust. Someone or some group has placed trust and faith in you or your stated position and you have violated that.

The formula for treason condition is: Find out That you are.

Whem I was a Course Room Supervisor, I had the students do all these Condition Formulas. Each one took a long time and was not permitted to explain in my own words what: "Find Out Who You Really Are" and "Find Out That You Are" meant.

The poor students were just as confused as I was when I was in the Program.

Comments like, "What TF are you talking about, and "This is crazy", was common,..., LOL

I was getting pretty good at it and I knew what Aline Proulx meant when she said, "...do an ethics cycle for the upset you caused by blowing", and "... need to do a condition for blowing..."

NOT likely!

b7nq61.jpg

wukygy.jpg

Narconon IS Scientology 100%!

38. Anonymous Member

She wanted you to go back into Div 6?

That's what Scientology calls the division for new recruits!

Ethics? That's Scientology

"Blowing"? -- Scientology!

"causing an upset" -- More Scientology!

NN IS Scientology through and through.
  39. Intelligence Member

Dic 6 on the ORG Board at Narconon is Registrar, Graduate Officer etc.

Div 4 was Course Room Supervisor, etc.
  40. Intelligence Member

21jywlx.jpg

2lbj9ra.jpg

COMMENT:

The Newspaper got it wrong. I did NOT have to watch the video when I arrived at NN TR. It was near the end of my program.

The entire Narconon Program IS Scientology, they just avoid mentioning the word "Scientology."