Customize

David Love Files Lawsuits against Narconon Scientology

Discussion in 'Leaks & Legal' started by Intelligence - David Love, May 17, 2014.

1. This is the first of numerous Lawsuits to be filed in Quebec and Ontario.

Directors' liability at common law, under federal and provincial statutes, and under the Civil Code of Québec. Directors of non-for-profit corporations should be aware of these exceptions.

Liability in tort (This relates to situations where directors' own actions are tortious.)

Although there is limited case law on the issue, particularly in the context of not-for-profit corporations, one possible instance of directors' con-duct constituting a tort is the case of negligent mismanagement. Negligent mismanagement arises when the injury suffered by the tort victim can be attributed to carelessness in the oversight of some aspect of the corporation's operations. It relates to situations where the board knew of, or ought to have foreseen, a systemic problem and failed to address it.

Example:

Where the directors permitted an unsafe condition to exist on the corporation's property and that unsafe condition lead to a personal injury this could constitute negligent mismangement on the part of the directors and result in personal liability.

Directors' personal liability in tort may arise where the directors fail to adequately supervise the hiring of employees and volunteers or to adequately monitor the conduct of such employees and volunteers in their work for the corporation, particularly where there are allegations of sexual abuse of children and/or harassment of employees.

2ikclk3.jpg

xkuq8j.jpg

EMAIL IN from Ministry of Justice:

• Like Like x 27
  2. Disambiguation Global Moderator

• Like Like x 4
  3. Righteous, David.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. th?id=HN.608047518201219141&pid=15.1.jpg
    Thank you, David Love!
    • Like Like x 6
  5. Thérèse Sansfaçon's Facebook timeline indicates that she appeared at a taping of the French version of the "Dragon's Den" TV show to pitch her "Fun Times" multiplication table learning scheme. The program will air on May 19 at 8 p.m. on the French CBC TV channel.

Thérèse Sansfaçon and her 2 sons appear at the beginning and later in the trailer for the May 19 edition of "Dans l'oeil du dragon".

http://dragon.radio-canada.ca/

We'll see if the May 19, 2014 show airs once CBC TV receives dox on her Human Rights Commission: VERDICT - "Human Rights Abuses"
    • Like Like x 7
  6. TorontosRoot Member

Keep whipping their arses!
    • Like Like x 3
  7. WTF??? Am I too new as Intelligence - David Love to have a LIKE BUTTON for other's posts? Eh?:confused:
    • Like Like x 3
  8. TorontosRoot Member

I guess
    • Like Like x 1
  9. 2wg65ib.jpg

• Like Like x 9
  10. Meeting tomorrow (Sunday) then Wire Service News Story up by evening.

33113z7.jpg

Off to bed now ... must rest up for 2 more days of compiling/drafting documents for pending Lawsuits.:rolleyes:

• Like Like x 8
  11. Ann O'Nymous Member

Sounds good. Keep up the good work.
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Intelligence Member

Oh', nice!!! ... Mod reset my [Intelligence] password again and Me will just
    stay logged in and not log out ... keeping the other [Intelligence - David Love]
    for a back-up.

Just reviewing the Lawsuit submitted to the Court in Montreal and
    was sent to me in PDF Format in NINE (9) pages. There is about 3 errors that will be
    addressed, including the addition of countless evidence documents that the
    Quebec Human Rights Commission advised they will forward to me upon my
    request.

Re: [Once your court record has been opened for your case, the court will forward a
    copy of your statement of claim to the Defendant.]

When the Court opens and files the Case, it's Public Record and will post the Dox here.

x5axpu.jpg
    • Like Like x 6
  13. Intelligence Member

Good morning Ontario and Yvette.:confused:

2u72eyo.jpg
    • Like Like x 9
  14. TorontosRoot Member

That's awesome, back to business! :D
    • Like Like x 3
  15. anonysamvines Member

No wonder they keep trying to DA you
    Make sure you do rest properly ya hear
    You are indeed fucking awesome Mr Love!
    • Like Like x 6
  16. Intelligence Member

Oh', this is awesome ... can now log in with my Cell Browser! Just finished with 3 hour meeting outside Montreal with someone who came here from Ottawa, Ontario. We (3 of us in 3 Cities) are ready to Rock-N-Roll and kick some cult ass. Let the Litigation game begin Mr. Moxon and Minions ... buy lots of Toner for your photo copy machine when inundated with evidence Dox. IMO, just like we won the Labour Relations case, the College of Physician case, the Ministry of Health sumbissions that shut down NN TR, and the Quebec Human Rights Commission cases recently .... We will WIN these next cases without a doubt. There is no way in hell they can wiggle out of this shit storm mess of litigation facing them over the next few weeks in Canada. Quite simply put, They-Are-Fucked! And the witness list will pee-pee their diapers. :)
    • Like Like x 13
  17. Intelligence Member

*Home Now and WHAT a DAY of Smiles* -- “Dance. Smile. Giggle. Marvel. TRUST. HOPE. LOVE. WISH. BELIEVE. Most of all, enjoy every moment of the journey, and appreciate where you are at this moment instead of always focusing on how far you have to go.” Mandy Hale

9r5baf.jpg

I've taken all the bandages off my lips now from biting my tongue and lips during
    the recent Dead Agent attacks ... was just waiting for the Nut-Cases to bury themselves
    by NOT thinking before posting crap.

Following our 3 hour meeting today, I feel confident of affording the Legal and Courts costs
    involved in these next battles. Once the Cases are WON, the Court will order Costs to Plaintiff/Me.

Justice WILL be served in the Public Arena in the Courts and all their abuses and crimes exposed.

No doubt, the COS in the USA will supply interest free loans as they may be now to NN TR and also
    did in the Toronto case:

The Queen v. Church of Scientology of Toronto, et al.

http://home.snafu.de/tilman/mgarde/q_v_sci.htm

• Like Like x 14
  18. TorontosRoot Member

That is heavy debt they owe.
    • Like Like x 5
  19. anonysamvines Member

Oh you!

I wanna emoticon all over the place!
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Intelligence Member

Indeed, the DA stuff does give the Cult a few lame gains, but not to the people or agencies
    who are well aware of their Evil tactics.

In fact, when I met with a prominent Lawyer in the USA, he told me that my Success Stories
    that the Cult would present in any Litigation, would only serve to prove they ARE a Mind Control
    Cult that forces and uses vulnerable people. Of course, the Cult doesn't see it, but that's the way
    it works when in a Court of Law and the TRUE facts are presented with evidence documents to refute
    the Cult's tactics of 'Spin-Doctoring' pie in the sky lies.

The same goes for Dead Agenting me. The Cult and others/operatives, are in BIG trouble now that
    the DA were not a success and FAILED to accomplish much ... if anything to their advantage.

On the contrary, these Dead Agent attacks, with documented evidence/screen captures, and other
    email evidence right from OSA Canada's Office, will have the Court see exactly what they did and are doing.

The Cult KNEW these Lawsuits were coming - Thus the increase in DA attacks. IMO, these Culties OSA's
    are dumb as sticks with no balls and as much a COWARD as David Miscavige himself is.

One last NOTE:

FUCK YOU OSA!

I don't have fear of death. YOUR only fear should be ME coming back reincarnated - LMAO!:eek:

• Like Like x 5
  21. sallysock Member

Lol. Be careful.
    • Like Like x 4
  22. Intelligence Member

I am very careful, but NOT paranoid whatsoever. I have the very BEST covering my back
    and keeping an eye on what's going on that I am too busy to do.

The Cult KNOWS that all of my evidence documents, videos, pics, recordings, and even my
    book manuscript, 'Roller Coaster Out Of Hell' is stored online with an Anon I trust ever since
    2009. Fuck Em! I have a promise that ALL will be posted here and all over the Internez if I
    get hit by a car or go Senile - LOL:p

Hey', I have to keep a sense of humour in all this ... I must ... it is what I do. I love to Live,
    Laugh, Love, and have fun! Hell, I'll only be 62 years young on May 30th ... a couple decades
    left for Lulz and .... Ummm:D

• Like Like x 13
  23. sallysock Member

Good.
    Loves 9000
    • Like Like x 2
  24. th?id=HN.608008017392765107&pid=15.1.jpg

th?id=HN.608027112813298481&pid=15.1.jpg th?id=HN.607990708674104644&pid=15.1.jpg

Street cred, Dave's got it!!!!!!!
    • Like Like x 7
  25. anonysamvines Member

Qft!

Fear you alive
    Fear you dead
    Fear you reincarnated

And even fear you senile!

Talk about between a rock and a hard place!
    Almost enough to make one feel a little sorry for them isn't it?
    Except it is so very very deserved

So instead, we live, laugh, love and point and giggle!

And thank the fuck that you went through what you went through, horrible as it was and is!

Because what you went and are going through gave and give you the motivation, the knowledge and the compassion to take them down!
    I hope you can take healing from that at the worst times David!

And a nice lil lawsuit filed by the NAFC as well
    Such good timing
    • Like Like x 4
  26. Intelligence Member

http://www.wireservice.ca/index.php?module=News&func=display&sid=11907

Canada Wire Service - May 14, 2014

Scientology Miscavige Narconon new Lawsuits in Canada and USA

The timing was ironic that a new lawsuit was just filed in a Montreal Court of Quebec against Narconon Trois-Riviers director, Therese Sansfaçon, as being tortious liable and negligent in mismanagement that arose when the injured Narconon victim suffered by the tort can be attributed to carelessness in the oversight of some aspect of the corporation's operations.

(...)

In Canada - Marc Bernard, Nick Hayes, Scott Burgess, Sylvain Fournier, Narconon Incorporated, and the infamous, Narconon Trois-Rivieres -- all named as defendants

(...)

Former Narconon Trois-Rivieres patient and staff member, Nick Hayes, still has a website up promoting himself as Certified Chemical Dependency Counselor

Defendant, Scott Burgess from Narconon Trois-Rivieres, has numerous websites promoting his bogus credentials as a Certified Chemical Dependency Counselor. The internet is riddled with this fraud as seen here on the Burgess Twitter account, and his Drug Rehab Blog.

Marc Bernard, ex-Narconon Trois-Rivieres Executive Director is also named in the lawsuit. The center was closed by the Quebec Health Ministry, citing numerous health risks and dangers to patients.

Sylvain Fournier still has a website up stating he is aC.C.D.C. CertifiedChemical Dependency Counselor. At one time, Fournier was the Executive Director at Narconon Trois-Rivieres, but was removed from his post for reason not yet published.
    Also named in the lawsuit is Narconon Incorporated, a Canadian entity registered with Revenue Canada as a charity - also known as ABLE Canada, directed by Brad Menychuk who once stated in a meeting in Ottawa on May 30, 2002, that:

"Our Narconons are improving, and some of them are very close to a100% success rate.

http://www.wireservice.ca/index.php?module=News&func=display&sid=11907

• Like Like x 6
  27. Intelligence Member

THE THREE STOOGES - Scientologists were laughed at on CBC TV tonight! Just spoke to French Anon who watched the show, starring 3 ex-Narconon Trois-Rivieres employees trying to make a buck anyway they can.

2a4ygwn.jpg

qoxe9z.jpg

vhumc9.jpg

214cv9t.jpg

One of the Three Stooges was asked to come forward by one of the Dragon Hosts and asked to read something out loud. It said DO NOT EVER COME BACK ON OUR SHOW UNPREPARED and now go WRITE THAT 100 TIMES!

(paraphrased from Skype call) -- LMAO -- Would be GREAT to have the Video with Sub-Titles?

168zkua.jpg

###

Thérèse Sansfaçon, named in the Quebec Lawsuit, was on the Show with her 2 Sons.
    As of Midnight tonight, NN TR has still not declared Bankruptcy.

e6zuag.jpg
    • Like Like x 11
  28. Intelligence Member

Narconon Trois-Rivieres law firm will have Faxed DEMAND LETTER at their office
    when they arrive tomorrow morning as required by Quebec Court procedure.

Failure to respond will initiate filing Lawsuit in Montreal, Quebec Court forthwith.

2ibjfbr.jpg

2dozsz.jpg

• Like Like x 6
  29. Intelligence Member

• Like Like x 3
  30. Disambiguation Global Moderator

OMG if you can link us to the TV show, as near as I can tell with my high school french- the video is not available in my country. Looks sweet tho.
    • Like Like x 2
  31. Intelligence Member

Hopefully, we can get it up on YouTube and mirrored on other Video websites with English Sub-Titles:D

Here you go in French:
    • Like Like x 4
  32. anon8109 Member

Not available in the US.
    • Like Like x 1
  33. Intelligence Member

Ok - DONE! Message/request sent.:eek:

RE:

• Like Like x 5
  34. Intelligence Member

Couldn't sleep (4:45 am) until I found what I needed.

GOTCHA!
    lzd38.jpg

###

And I missed one of the Defendants here:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/224920118/NAFC-vs-Narconon-Complaint

77. CHERYL WILLIAMS, a citizen of Quebec, Canada;

BUSTED!
    2h4l5lh.jpg

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-rele...y-of-the-narconon-drug-rehab-program-55832657[DOT]html

Here is her Son, Drew who is not Named as a Defendant, and Scott Burgess, who is Named:

33binut.jpg
    • Like Like x 8
  35. TorontosRoot Member

Will rip when I can get the chance. :)
    • Like Like x 4
  36. vaLLarrr Member

Oh I think we can have some fun with the subtitles.

Also: Therese Sansfacon's face, WTF?

Tete du merde!!
    • Like Like x 2
  37. Intelligence Member

Very productive last 24 hours and looking at another Cult Entity connected to documents for next submission. Should receive legal advice this week or next? Not going to rush, rather do it right.
    • Like Like x 3
  38. Quentinanon Member

That's because when and if they do, the court-appointed Trustee can obtain any and all records, and acts as a mandatory reporter of any found illegalities to the RCMP and Revenue Canada. More likely they will just dissolve and shred, using foreign nationals who flee over the U.S. border or offshore.
    • Like Like x 4
  39. Intelligence Member

Still PUSHING for a Revenue Canada Forensic Audit

With the Lawsuit(s) I am moving forward with, documented evidence is essential.

Questionable money trails tend to raise eyebrows for those who examine and Judge.

Just a few of my Affidavits, and buckets more to come in due course:

2afebn8.jpg

13zmosn.jpg

NOW ME is very tired and getting good sleep tonight.:cool:

• Like Like x 9
  40. Intelligence Member

:eek: “Scientology is Religion like the Mafia is Insurance”:confused:

“Scientology is quite likely the most ruthless, the most classically terroristic, the most litigious and the most lucrative cult the country has ever seen. No cult extracts more money from its members.” -- Cynthia Kiss
    • Like Like x 12