Customize

David Love Files Lawsuits against Narconon Scientology

Discussion in 'Leaks & Legal' started by Intelligence - David Love, May 17, 2014.

1. tinfoilhatter Member

Soooooooooooo many lulzsuits. Sooooooooo many.
    • Like Like x 8
  2. Random guy Member

schadenfreude.jpg
    • Like Like x 10
  3. Intelligence Member

Good night's sleep .. "Well rested, well fed and succeeded in morning's 'Objective'!!:) ... moving fast with Court date on, May 30th to submit evidence documents to Court Clerk and correct a few errors in Lawsuit Claim for damages. Court Clerk has directed claim to Defendant personally, and I forwarded Demand Letter with attached Claim to Defendant's Montreal law firm. As soon as the Court slams down their Court stamp on Lawsuit, I will post the Public information. This lawsuit is NOT against NN, rather the Director for being Tortious Liable. This case is the first step to many to come. Cheers. :)
    • Like Like x 11
  4. Intelligence Member

After talk with Court Clerk and further advice, there may be another lawsuit for DA Fair Game attacks? Off work early to review more dox emailed to me in PDF files. One of my lawyers agreed that we now can prove direct links to where the DA attacks were attributed to someone/entity that I won't name until we file a Lawsuit? IMO, we will sooner rather than later. :)
    • Like Like x 12
  5. sallysock Member

Lovely. Those idiots are idiots. Amazing events are amazing.
    • Like Like x 5
  6. Intelligence Member

:D - One Day At a Time and I'm Doing Awesome and Feeling Better Each Day -:D

24fecex.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  7. jensting Member

Good luck! Hopefully the command line for the Dead Agenting can be traced right back to the criminal organisation known as the "church" of $cientology and proven to be centrally run as a proper conspiracy (e.g. Co$ operatives using stuff from files that should be confidential and limited to narCONon?). Maybe Canada will get the point - they did in the Hill case : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hill_v._Church_of_Scientology_of_Toronto
    • Like Like x 6
  8. Intelligence Member

Thanks, I think we have a VERY good chance with the emails and other dox I have leading
    directly to OSA in Toronto and Montreal and Narconon.

Since I REFUSED to sign a Non-Disclosure - GAG ORDER in exchange for $$$, and went to Media with the Decision Verdict, the Human Rights Commission cases are in a dither of a mess it appears right now.

At a 2 hour meeting I had with Commission Lawyers, with them trying to convince to to agree to a GAG ORDER because they didn't want to spent the next 2-3 years in Court fighting Narconon, the Lawyers said that the Narconon lawyers told them at an earlier meeting that NN TR was so broke that the Lawyer didn't
    even know if they would be reimbursed for Taxi fare to the Commission meeting.

I responded with: Are you kidding me, then where is the thousands of $$ coming from for shutting
    us up and where is Narconon's lawyer's fees coming from? I'll tell you WHERE! It's coming from the USA in the form of INTEREST FEE LOANS!" Duh!

I politely showed them THIS:

http://home.snafu.de/tilman/mgarde/q_v_sci.htm

• Like Like x 11
  9. Random guy Member

I can't fathom how they have not yet understood that dead agenting you will only fan the flame and hurt them more than you. Any rational organization would a long time ago have stopped doing that and switched to legal methods.

Predictable cult is predictable, thank you Ron!
    • Like Like x 7
  10. "Narconon lawyers told them at an earlier meeting that NN TR was so broke that the Lawyer didn't
    even know if they would be reimbursed for Taxi fare"

This is great news, even if there is money on Gold Base, the evil Narconon scam is dying.

The cult will go down, bleeding out from a thousand cuts.

Your sword is sharp, David, and the wounds you are inflicting are now visible.

You've come this far, keep thrusting until the beast dies.

:)
  11. Intelligence Member

It's Thursday 'Stats Day' with Lawsuits and litigation costs climbing.:oops:

675h7p.jpg
    • Like Like x 8
  12. anonysamvines Member

Such great news!

And I love the " good night's sleep, we'll rested and fed " parts as much as the awesome shit storm you are conjuring for the cult!
    • Like Like x 2
  13. BigBeard Member

And I'll bet a forensic account would find there was never any intent of those "interest free loans" being repaid either.

BigBeard
    • Like Like x 6
  14. rickybobby Member

Well then, how the hell can they offer to settle with you WITH a gag order then? WTF does a gag order have to do with their finances?
    • Like Like x 5
  15. tinfoilhatter Member

Narconon in canada is broke? Someone needs to Tell the IRS that narconon international is not spending its money the way its supposed to.
    • Like Like x 3
  16. Quentinanon Member

They have to pay something substantial to the gagee for the contract to be valid.
    • Like Like x 3
  17. Quentinanon Member

And BTW, in the U.S., the osa budget for gag agreements is usually 4 to 5 figures. If the person is ex-sea org, the agreement may have a clause stipulating that they must live a minimum distance from the org they left. The distance is in hundreds of miles.
    • Like Like x 4
  18. tinfoilhatter Member

this is something that should be pointed out.
    • Like Like x 3
  19. anonysamvines Member

But either they have the money or they don't!
    A gag order doesn't affect that!

Unless they have someone with a vested interest in having a gag order backing them ....

Oh wait ....

Does this mean that they have now put ON RECORD that they have someone with a vested interest in gag orders paying their settlements?

(Yes we know who and why - but this is proof)

That may be of interest to anyone trying to prove a close connection between the purely secular narCONon and Co$ surely?

I wonder if it could affect the questions asked in depositions taken for a trademark case?
    • Like Like x 5
  20. anonysamvines Member

I really, really wish you could have access to the full accounts!
    What you glean from the limited access is always amazing and right on point
    • Like Like x 1
  21. Intelligence Member

On bus on cell right now ... Just read above posts. I do have Dox in emails from lawyer stating NN TR owes half a million $$ in taxes and other messes. With the human rights Commission of Punitive and Moral damages to 3 victims, NN TR countered the Decision. NN offered a fraction of the $$, but ONLY if ALL 3 victims signed Gags. NN stated they would declare bankruptcy if we didn't agree and the Commission proceeded with Court action. To me, it was like Extortion and I said F.U. and exposed to media, Tony O first. This is 'one' reason I'm filing against NN executives et al. .... complex, but will press on. More later. :)
    • Like Like x 8
  22. Intelligence Member

I'm only going to post here what OSA already knows ... More info after May 30th Court Clerk date -

Narconon Canada was a separate Corporate entity that DISSOLVED shortly after I left NN TR.

One of the NN Canada executive Directors was appointed to NN TR as the ESTO Officer and
    the NN TR Dir was removed from P0st.

After I left NN TR, the ESTO was basically thrown under a Bus.

WHY the Bus? Because I was living with the ESTO Officer at NN Canada and she gave/told me
    Data that was: "Things That Shouldn't Be":oops:

Indeed, a Forensic Audit of accounts WILL reveal volumes. However, so will Cell Phone records IF we
    can subpoena all of them, which I believe we can do. The ESTO Officer was Posted by NN INT/OSA
    and in Com with these entities even when I was with her in her NN TR office and NN Canada.

When I left NN TR, I forwarded the text messages from my NN TR cell phone that I still had for
    3 days after leaving, and before returning with Police and a CBC TV crew to NN TR to retrieve
    my personal belongings and computer.

We found a Worm, Keystroke Logger, and Trojan Horse installed on my computer, and files
    accessed the dates that my computer was at NN TR before I picked it up.

IMO, without a doubt, OSA will be directly connected to NN TR operations with an interesting
    'Money Trail' and other messes.

Several ex-NN TR victims contacted me after the Senator spoke out, and the NN TR Charitable
    receipts issued for Income Tax refunds, were rejected by Revenue Canada.

After meeting with a prominent Lawyer in Montreal, and submitting volumes of evidence
    documents to their office, it was apparently too much to sort out the mess without a heavy
    retainer that I did not have .... YET.

So, I contacted another Lawyer and taking smaller steps to climb to where we need to go ... starting
    with this small Lawsuit against one Executive first.

IMO, I believe if the Quebec SQ Intelligence, RCMP, and other Government agencies were to
    dig deep enough, and interview numerous witnesses, some of these Culties should face criminal
    charges?

Perhaps if I/We can expose enough in this and further Lawsuits, criminal investigations 'may'
    happen? Or perhaps they already have?:rolleyes:

• Like Like x 8
  23. Intelligence Member

• Like Like x 4
  24. Intelligence Member

• Like Like x 3
  25. anon8109 Member

This is standard operating procedure for the Scientology corporation whenever it gets caught red handed and has no way out. It pays off the witnesses for their silence so it can continue scamming more victims. Divide and conquer is how they maintain control.

It takes an unyielding thirst for justice for all victims to finally bury this scam and punish those responsible. Taking advantage of desperate vulnerable people and their families is a despicable crime and people deserve to go to jail.
    • Like Like x 6
  26. Intelligence Member

If NN TR declares bankruptcy, the outcome of this investigation and Hearing will be posted.

2e4ewq0.jpg
    • Like Like x 8
  27. TorontosRoot Member

That's if they declare. If they don't... then we got to wait more. Lol :)
    • Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  28. Intelligence Member

• Like Like x 4
  29. sallysock Member

Delicious news.
    Rock on Mr. Love.
    Also, be careful, (Sorry.. . I can't help myself)
    • Like Like x 4
  30. Intelligence Member

• Like Like x 4
  31. Intelligence Member

A TEASE: 'Roller Coaster Out Of Hell' :cool:

2cghcih.jpg

Off to bed now ... Take care Folks.:p

• Like Like x 5
  32. jensting Member

Respectfully disagree. The individual branches and fronts for the criminal organisation known as the "church" of $cientology are always ready to be sacrificed as long as the mother organisation (and the off-shore accounts) are there to preserve what really matters: the money.

The Californian church - CSC - was bankrupt all of a sudden after having been sentenced to pay a fine to Lawrence Wollersheim. In the 1990s.The CSC became CSI and RTC. I think we can safely say that creating the RTC and the CSI was not, after all, the beginning of the end for the Co$, so I would be wary of hailing a narCONon TR bankruptcy as anything other than a delaying move.
    • Like Like x 8
  33. Intelligence Member

Yes, I agree. It appears so much of the past few years of wrangling with NN TR and recently
    with the human rights Commission, was nothing more than tactical DELAYS.

Even when Moxon sent me an email in reference to a mediated settlement, and appointed a
    Montreal law firm to handle, even the Commission investigator stated in a an email to me that
    I should not agree ...... that it was just a stall and postpone tactic that would delay the investigation.

2lvjoqo.jpg
    • Like Like x 4
  34. Intelligence Member

On the road again this morning and just read forwarded email to me about NN in Canada. FSM states there is no Narconon places in Canada for someone to go to. Nothing! Not even a detox/WD as there was a while back, then send student to USA for NN program. But wouldn't be surprised if one opens under disguised name some place. Is DM throwing Canada under Bus now? ;-)
    • Like Like x 5
  35. Quentinanon Member

I think DM has had a hard-on for Canada for a few decades. I recall Int management (when it existed) people, including osa, saying that Canadians were mostly aberrated WOGS. Add to that the "evil Germans" and all the other negative personifications Hubbard indulged in, and the scientology world becomes a very hostile place.
    • Like Like x 5
  36. anonysamvines Member

Absolutely it is extortion!
    What a surprise coming from Co$ lol
    And as quentin posted above they can magically produce much greater sums if ...

I don't know about US and Canada but in the Uk a declaration of bankruptcy means that any payments made in x amount of preceding months/years can be investigated and reversed.
    I am sure Co$ would really enjoy that!
    Just as I am sure that they would be happy to pay for that to NOT happen!

In fact MORE so when their blackmail attempt is refused, because paying now makes this flap go away.
    They do not give a shit about what it means to other current flaps or the next one.
    They only have a THIS flap mindset

Go get em Dave!
    Even if your current co petitioners and their lawyers can't understand it right now
    • Like Like x 1
  37. anonysamvines Member

Not :oops: but :D
    Thank fuck you were!
    And as I keep saying
    Thank fuck you went through what you did!
    Without that you wouldn't have the ability to expose what you do
    And then where would we be?
    • Like Like x 3
  38. anonysamvines Member

Hey Beau
    Are you reading and listening

Tick tock doesn't only apply to Slappy
    • Like Like x 1
  39. anonysamvines Member

I hope you get many more hits
    I WILL be donating as soon as funds allow
  40. Intelligence Member

It applies to many - *Tick-Tock" ... LOL ... And if OSA knows 'exactly' what I'm going to do next, I wish they would let me know because I'm not sure yet myself? Ummm ... So many delicious options. :) ... Off work on bus now for a quick photo shoot, then write a new NN news story from more emails just in. Yummy. :)
    • Like Like x 3