Customize

David Love Files Lawsuits against Narconon Scientology

Discussion in 'Leaks & Legal' started by Intelligence - David Love, May 17, 2014.

1. Intelligence Member

A TRIBUTE TO SPARROW WHO HELPED MANY

bi8qo6.jpg
    • Like Like x 8
  2. loriisfree Member

Very well put! As you well know I am fortunate enough to have a supportive and loving family and friends never remotely connected to the cult to surround me and allow me to destimulate safely. Most of those still IN do not. They have absolutely NOONE....they are trapped in fear and desperation. To show them that the world out here is not the bad place they are programmed to believe is paramount to successfully bring them out to the light.
    • Like Like x 7
  3. loriisfree Member

LOVE LOVE The Sparrow tribute! ❤️❤️❤️
    • Like Like x 4
  4. Intelligence Member

Watch for Wire Service news story before 2:00 PM today, THURSDAY,
    January 22, 2015. Finally found ALL the Dox I needed.

TEASE::rolleyes:

2dumgqt.jpg

(...)

(...)

Will post details in NEW THREAD when Wire Service story is published ...
    • Like Like x 8
  5. Intelligence Member

• Like Like x 9
  6. plz dude, do not distract us from the hbo sundance infoz. that's NEWS, nmot ur shit u post everywhere. spammer.
    omfgenough
    This message by omfgenough has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 6
  7. Ogsonofgroo Member

Did your mother have any kids that lived? Complaining about perceived 'shit-posting', by shit posting as a 'guest', hmmmmm, *passes out troll-spray*

FWIW, David has been most considerate to mainly not spam the forums, he has a couple of threads here that are of importance/interest/news, and it keeps the interested membership here apprised of what's going on in an important aspect of kicking cult of Scientology and it's tentacles in the nuts.
    You sound like you haz brain-worms of cult, please to DIAF troll.

My opinion. So there.
    • Like Like x 6
  8. Intelligence Member

15zmme.jpg

When you live with voices in your head, you are drawn inextricably to voices outside your head. Very often the voices work to confirm your worst suspicions. Or think of things you could never have imagined! There are only so many hours of the day to hate yourself.:rolleyes:

Cheers.
    • Like Like x 5
  9. Quentinanon Member

• Like Like x 4
    • Like Like x 6
  10. Intelligence Member

:D

COURTESY FROM - MARK PLUMMER

2v9oruv.jpg
    2d1wzr5.jpg

30cvzvd.jpg
    • Like Like x 9
  11. TorontosRoot Member

• Like Like x 5
  12. BigBeard Member

Someone get that "Shore Story" document to Hambo and Ray J quick. Let's see Cof$'s lawyers try and explain away "Source" saying flat out "Scientology technology" is used by Applied Scholastics, narCONon, and Criminon.

That should also be useful in getting narCONon "Truth about drugs" crap out of schools on Constitutional bringing religion into school grounds.

BigBeard
    • Like Like x 7
  13. Hambo, Ray J, and Jeff Ray
  14. Intelligence Member

Mark Plummer has posted a lot of Dox yesterday and today - THANKS MARK!!!

sem2k9.jpg

http://www.examiner.com/article/ex-...ing-scientology-kills-t-shirt?cid=db_articles

More Here:

http://www.examiner.com/article/ex-...ing-scientology-kills-t-shirt?cid=db_articles
    • Like Like x 10
  15. Anonymous Member

From Post #900 TT:

skank address highlight smaller.jpg

I'm not a resident of Toronto so I got curious with Google Street View. Google claims this to be a 2014 photo:

Skank Address in Toronto copy.jpg

Isn't 77 Peter street the address of where the cult located after Yonge Street closed?

P. S. I found some pics of Nancy doing Yvette Shank impersonations:

nancy impersonates yvette shank.jpg
    • Like Like x 10
  16. TorontosRoot Member

Yup, it is. The moved there. The current morgue is still "pending renovations", I hope somebody accidentally damages it further, or it falls on it's own. Come on drunk trucker's! :p
    • Like Like x 6
  17. loriisfree Member

WOW! It never ceases to enrage me to see what the $500,000+ that was sucked out of me and my ex paid for!
    • Like Like x 4
  18. Ogsonofgroo Member

^^^ I take it you know better now. :)

;)
    • Like Like x 5
  19. Quentinanon Member

I think Nancy is much better looking than Yvette Skank.
    • Like Like x 6
  20. loriisfree Member

DEFINITELY! Glad I put a stop to the money drain back in 2009. Just sick that they got what they did but my ex was a devoted kookaid drinker. (my term for koolaid)
    • Like Like x 9
  21. Intelligence Member

Does anyone alse remember? - when Rinder, 3 or so years ago, said, 'Narconon does good works ...'
    (paraphrases). I think this was AFTER the 3rd death in a feww months. I was PISSED when I read it!!!
    Now, I'm beginning to see some people post the likes of, 'IF Narconon was run the way Hubbard instructed
    it to, there would be no problems or death ...' -- some of the comments coming from the indies, of course.

When I look at it and read some of this rubblish, it's almost like there's Slinter-Cults that have broken away
    from Scientology and have their own cult-like behaviours, thoughts, and actions ... with their own cult-like
    following???

Amiright?:rolleyes:
    • Like Like x 9
  22. Quentinanon Member

Yes, you are. The cult is scientology. You can think of splinter groups as different variants/ brands of the scientology cult.
    • Like Like x 7
  23. Intelligence Member

http://tonyortega.org/2015/01/25/go...ndance-and-we-watched-in-awe-with-the-celebs/

TONY ORTEGA – UNDERGROUND BUNKER: Tom Cruise, you have been called out, sir. Alex Gibney's 'Going Clear' packs a punch, and it's aimed square at the diminutive actor who has been complicit in a totalitarian organization's reign of terror. Here's our first report from the Sundance premiere!

David Love - REMIX: "January 26, 2015: David Miscavige and his empire falling is apart in 2015 and sinking down into despair and apathy.Countless lawsuits and media exposure like never before, will take its toll on this sociopath dictator of chaos. On all fronts, Scientology in numerous countries is facing disgrace, embarrassment, and untold nightmares that could shake their foundation that is built on lies and deception."

• Like Like x 5
  24. loriisfree Member

You are definitely right! Just a different flavor of koolaid is all they are.
    • Like Like x 4
  25. Intelligence Member

http://scientologybollocks.blogspot.ca/2014/03/vanity-fair-says-fuck-you-to.html

Scientology is worse than many think and their Narconon drug rehabs are dangerous and deadly above what most could ever imagine.

Beverly Hills Lawyer,Anthony Michael Glassman, representing 'Church of Scientology International' and 'Narconon International' states the article "Narconon drug rehab - a sister goes public today about tragic death" is offensive, and "crosses the line of distasteful to actionable by falsely accusing the Church andNarconon of criminal negligence."

102m4jn.jpg
    • Like Like x 6
  26. White Tara Global Moderator

Grrr, I hate these legal whores.
    • Like Like x 6
  27. Yes, 100% right. The medically dangerous Narconon program (Scam) is 100% insane LRH 'Tech', nothing else and does not have any of the proper medical supervision or success rates that they falsely promote to unwitting addicts seeking help and billing untold millions for this deception.

Narconon is and has always been 100% LRH 'Tech' is 100% LRH Scientology, 100% LRH lies and Scientology processing, nothing else. Mike Rinder and many other 'Independents' still attempt to cherry-pick and promote Hubbard's Tech outside of what they call 'Corporate Scientology'.

Former OSA head, Mike Rinder while still IN Scientology both denied and confirmed a direct Narconon/ Scientology connection.
    I have zero tolerance for ex-scientologists who use their new found freedom to promote Hubbard-Good / Miscavige-Bad Scientology for their own agendas like Rinder and Rathbun have done to take advantage of vulnerable new exes. Both have expressed views about the good works of Scientology/Narconon helping others since they've been out. They also accept 'donations' at their sites. Sickening.

This is a total lie in corporate, independent or any other form of the destructive 'Religion' of Scientology.

You can trust Mike Rinder, he's not like the others......
    • Like Like x 9
  28. Quentinanon Member

Scientology is a pseudo-religious mafia based on Hubbard's scam business model.
    • Like Like x 8
  29. Intelligence Member

Really??? For me, I trust very few right now, and especially not R & R and other ex's.

That's just the way it is right now, and the safest way for me to be safe .... SAD, but that's the way it is.:(
    • Like Like x 3
  30. Quentinanon Member

The only exes I am willing to trust are those who no longer believe in and practice scientology. I have wasted many hours on semi-scienos and they always end up trying to "handle you" with Hubbard PTS/SP policies. Listen to the words they choose. Are they still using Hubbard speak? If you visit them, do they still have scientology certificates on the wall? If so, you cannot leave them too fast. The last thing you may want to say to them is a suggestion to seek counselling from a licensed psychotherapist. Until they really address their mental health issues, they are fucked up people who will cause you upset.
    • Like Like x 8
  31. Sorry you took it that way, Dave.........
    No, no, of course not, twas a joke, (as in what many up and coming politicians say:''you can trust him, he's not like the others'')..... of course he is, he's actually worse than the others in reality).

Rinder's been a professional liar for a long time, a self-absorbed hypocrite who's always been out for himself and he personally has caused a great deal of misery to both Scientologists and exes for decades under LRH.

I find it totally reprehensible that Rinder and Rathbun have set themselves up as promoters of 'good' LRH Tech, there is no such thing. The two of them were involved in overseeing many abuses and only protested the same abuses when they became victims themselves.

Rinder was the liar in chief for Scientology for a long time and the two of them belong in jail for their unconscionable conduct during the Lisa Mcpherson coverup. They have her blood on their hands due to their oversight and implementation of Hubbard's brutal introspection rundown that caused her death, imho.

Mike Rinder: The most untrustworthy liar in Scientology history.

Rathbun and Rinder could be an invaluable resource in the battle to end Hubbard's abuses, they have chosen to blame it on Miscavige and still try to promote the abusive monster LRH for their own purposes. This makes me ill.
    • Like Like x 5
  32. Intelligence Member

No problem, I'm just a wee bit tired with all the legal/complaint stuff going on right now.

Kind of reminds me when someone posted to me: 'Better get a locking gas cap, dead bolt, new curtains,
    and a big dog.' (paraphrased) - it was a long time ago but I didn't sleep well that night - LOL:D

Cheers.:rolleyes:
    • Like Like x 4
  33. Anonymous Member

David Love I want to have your internet babbies.
    • Like Like x 4
  34. Intelligence Member

Huh? What is an 'internet babbies?'

Perhaps one with an _ underscore in Name?:rolleyes:

i6fi1i.jpg
    • Like Like x 8
  35. Intelligence Member

Finally found some pics I needed in the form of negatives from inside NN TR.

157nkok.jpg

Me gets such a buzz when working on documents - I LOVE IT!!!:rolleyes:

^^^ THIS one could upset and hurt the Defendants ... big time.

• Like Like x 9
  36. Sweet Dox, Doxter David Love!
    • Like Like x 3
  37. White Tara Global Moderator

Delusion is a frame of mind I believe :rolleyes:
    • Like Like x 4
  38. BigBeard Member

In a word, yes.

BigBeard
    • Like Like x 5
  39. Intelligence Member

OSA CANADA Yvette Shank puckering up for a ... :eek: