Customize

David Love Files Lawsuits against Narconon Scientology

Discussion in 'Leaks & Legal' started by Intelligence - David Love, May 17, 2014.

1. Good Luck with your medical treatment, David. Thanks for exposing the medically dangerous LRH Scientology Narconon scam that has ripped off so many of millions.

Your tireless work has been a beacon of light for many suffering from addiction who have been brutally taken advantage of by Scientologists posing as drug addiction experts conning those who seek help.

Now, thanks to your efforts, the truth is getting out there, many have been forewarned and kept away. Narconon is sinking fast.

You should be incredibly proud of your courageous work.

Enjoy some fine tunes from the Old Country. Be Well!
    Thanks for telling Scientology to ''Po Mo Thoin!'' (Kiss My Ass!)
    • Like Like x 4
  2. jensting Member

Good that you have time to clear up a minor detail. Kick cancer's ass, why don't you, and then help the criminal organisation known as the "church" of $cienbtology sink itself.
    • Like Like x 5
  3. Intelligence Member

Thanks Jensting.

We're back on track now after digesting the recent/last minute Exhibits submitted to the court (Defendants grasping at straws with fail FG/DA rubbish). Now compiling facts for submission to courtr in due course.

We recently obtained ALL the signed Affidavits in reference to the Quebec Human Rights Commission, including signatures from the Commission Investigators and other Plaintiffs - plus important signed documents from the College of Physicians and Quebec Labour Board investigations/decisions -AND- signed agreements in reference to the latter. Dozens of pages that paint a clear picture. Also, we now have the documents relating to another Civil matter that I was privy to by the ESTO Officer, Aline Proulx in reference to litigation, settlement, and Judgement that shows a trend in all 4 Cases, especially mine now before the court.

After examining a 500 GB and 1 TB external hard drive that I had stored these documents on some time ago, I doubt there is much, if any, wiggle room for the Defendants. In my opinion, this Case could have all the Defendants hanging their head in shame when the Judge reads these documents and hands down a swift GUILTY decision.

However, some of these documents are quite sensitive (medical records and non-disclosure documents) that we may have to submit some of them under SEAL for them to be read in Chambers by the presiding Judge and not released or revealed to the public. Unlike the Defendants, I respect the confidentiality and privacy of victims who endured the fraud, misrepresentation, human rights abuses, horrific trauma, mind control tactics, and brain washing this Cult intentionally forced upon these unwary victims.

And, we're not finished yet. These undisclosed documents and facts will speak for themselves with far reaching ramifications. A friend sitting with me at my laptop a few minutes ago said: "OMG, don't you ever delete anything?" My reply: "Nope, not until I know without a shadow of a doubt that they will not be needed ever again." We've backed up ALL these over the past few years - on external hard drives, and even removed the hard drives on some units and now use an external drive case to access the data. And, all of the important dox are stored up in the Clouds.

Will be communication with Lawyer and Court Clerk in reference to Filing under Seal - a procedure allowing sensitive or confidential information to be filed with a court.

Feeling confident that justice will be served, the defendants will lose, and Canada will remain a Narconon Free Zone forever. Until then, holding all the 'Hole-Cards' close to my chest until Court Day.

Wishing you all a great week - photo taken at English Bay, Vancouver - 2 days ago. :D

143g58j.jpg
    • Like Like x 9
  4. sallysock Member

Best David, love... every update.
    Carry on.
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Intelligence Member

Thank Sallysock, I switched from Android to iPhone cell - now in the process of moving from unreliable PCs over to a MacPro laptop. I like my iPhone so I hope the Mac laptop likes me and the learning curve is not too frustrating. :)
    • Like Like x 1
  6. TorontosRoot Member

David, something as simple as this (www.linuxmint.com) installed, replacing unreliable microsoft windows, would be far better and saves $1,500-$3,000 from buying what you now have, a computer essentially running freeBSD. Kind of sad.

Android just needs a factory reset from time to time, it messes up like windows does.
    • Like Like x 2
  7. Quentinanon Member

FreeBSD + spinning beachball
    No need for factory resets. Better to root it with the latest Android update installed. Thereafter, use your device with security precautions.
    • Like Like x 2
  8. TorontosRoot Member

That is precisely what I meant. But I am not sure if David is savvy enough to take part in such an adventure. :p
    • Like Like x 1
  9. RightOn Member

• Like Like x 3
  10. Intelligence Member

Linux savvy? Nope, but I'm always up for adventure though, and will let YouTube demos 'savy' me enough to see IF I want this 'learning curve' adventure?

On another note, August 2016 has been quite an interesting month. When too many strange things happen, I always remember what attorney Gary Richardson said: 'One time is an incident, two times is a coincidence, but three or more times is a trend'.

LOL - it's been a very 'Trendy' month - enough said for now. Back to what I do best - Dox - Dox - Dox :rolleyes:

Have a great long weekend folks!:D
    • Like Like x 6
  11. pillowcase Member

I hope you dream of very good dox and that all of your dreams come true. Good sleep is a beautiful thing.
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Intelligence Member

Feeling comfortable, relaxed, and confident. Apprehension and distractions are not an issue.

Very blessed to know that no matter what happens, we've already won the 'Narconon Free Zone' status in Canada. What a ride it's been... Over 7 years of epic wins with this evil cult diving down into apathy over and over again.

Please know Anonymous, that I am so very grateful for all your support, encouragement, and steadfast help. I don't think I could have done it without you. One more battle (Game) to win.

Thank you. David Love
    • Like Like x 9
  13. RightOn Member

thank YOU Dave!
    • Like Like x 3
  14. BigBeard Member

I have to agree with TorontoRoot about Linux Mint. I made the switch last year, and haven't missed MS-Windows a bit. It even comes with LibreOffice which does everything MS-Office does, only for free.

BigBeard
    • Like Like x 3
  15. Intelligence Member

Received NOTICE of new Court Hearing date in mail this morning.

Hearing Date: November 25, 2016, 9:00 am, Court Room 13.09

Just spoke to Court Clerk in Montreal and we're ready to proceed.

More details and info will be posted in a news story asap...

iqgfsz.jpg

2wean80.jpg
    • Like Like x 7
  16. peterstorm Member

Game on.
    • Like Like x 2
  17. RightOn Member

• Like Like x 1
  18. Intelligence Member

LOL ... Me is 'GIDDY' too... :D

Spoke to Montreal Court Clerk twice today and ALL is well... that's all I can post for now. ;)

• Like Like x 3
  19. Intelligence Member

What I really like about this Case File being in the Montreal Small Claims division, is that there is NO avenue for the Defendants to Appeal, nor is either Party allowed to be represented by a Lawyer in the Court Room. The Judge alone handles this Case and his decision is FINAL. :)

• Like Like x 5
  20. Malory Member

Muchos <3 Mr. Love.
    • Like Like x 2
  21. RightOn Member

I mentioned a long time ago that people should take the COS to small claims court rather than the bigger courts because it would be the best way to go and would cost them a lot more money if individuals sued them, rather than a class action lawsuit or even a smaller court case. But of course there is a cap on what you can ask for in small claims.
    Not sure if it is the same as Canada.
    • Like Like x 2
  22. DeathHamster Member

$20,000 in Canada, I think.

LibreOffice is standard with Raspberry Pis now.
    • Like Like x 3
  23. Intelligence Member

It's a Provincial CAP - in Quebec it is now $15,000.00.

http://www.justice.gouv.qc.ca/english/publications/generale/creance-a.htm

But I don't really care about the amount. I turned down the $21,000.00 offered to me
    by NN TR in the Human Rights Commission case. I refused to sign their Non-Disclosure GAG Order.

If we win this Civil Case, NN may declare bankruptcy to avoid paying and that's ok with me.

But the evidence that will be presented on November 25th, I believe, will be an eye-opener for
    the public, the COS, NN, and help many avoid going to a NN for help.

We've won 4 for 4 thus far - will we win this one? I spoke to someone in Quebec last night, and we
    think we will at least win a Judgement against NN TR. Winning a Judgement against Montreal COS
    I predict at only 25% chance, and against NN TR Executives at about 50-75%???

As PeterStorm posted above: GAME ON. :D
    • Like Like x 3
  24. Intelligence Member

My IT Tech guy made a house call for me, and we're up and running about 4 x as fast now for graphics
    and video editing. We discussed moving to a Mac and/or Linux. You'r right, TorontoRoot, I'm not 'savy'
    enough yet to use Linux and Mac won't work for me either right now.

So, we installed a SSD... using it when I boot up and it's FAST! Handles large files in a blink of of an eye.
    Only upgrade left to do down the road, is install a $150.00 graphics card for handling HD Video faster.

The only concern I have right now is SECURITY??? I'm using my iPhone 5 as a Hot-Spot for my online
    connection....unlimited data, and it works great. BUT, is this a SECURE connection???:confused:
    • Like Like x 1
  25. Intelligence Member

The Quebec Human Rights Commission resolution decision awarded me $45,000.00 for moral and punitive damages. The other 2 victims were awarded 2 different amounts. 1) $45,000.00 and the other 2) $50,000.00.

The other 2 victims settled for about $45,000.00 total... with a non-disclosure GAG Order. They can't even
    mention that they were ever at NN TR. Sad. :(

We'll see how this Case wraps up, then decide if I will file another Lawsuit against 2 of the NN TR Executives,
    ABLE Canada (Brad Melnychuk), and the COS. This would entail filing in Quebec Superior Court.
    (Not going to explain right now what this Lawsuit is about, but it does have excellent Case Law precedent).

• Like Like x 3
  26. The Wrong Guy Member

There's some solid advice here that should help you.
    • Like Like x 2
  27. TorontosRoot Member

Satire indeed, but there are websites that can generate a cryptographic, alphanumeric symbolic password too.
  28. RightOn Member

You deserve so much more.
    Indeed sad about the GAG orders for the other cases. Having GAG orders attached to all these settlements HAS to look awful bad collectively? If anyone is paying attention? I know the US isn't!
    They can't talk about their cases. But can someone else?
    • Like Like x 2
  29. Intelligence Member

Yes. Someone else can talk about these Gag ordered cases. I can, and I will be
    at the Montreal Hearing. Some docs will be submitted to Judge under seal to
    protect the victims.

Is anyone paying attention? I believe they will be before and after the Montreal Hearing.
    As before, Canadian media were all over the closing of NN TR and the
    Quebec Human Rights Commission decision. I anticipate they will once
    again give legs to this important martter.
    • Like Like x 3
  30. Quentinanon Member

The U.S. seems to be brain dead on scientology crimes and abuses.
  31. Quentinanon Member

This strategy would work if the defendant cannot transfer the case to regular court. Some U.S. states allow that.
    • Like Like x 1
  32. RightOn Member

ahhh.
    If people were to name DM in the suit, there is a 100% chance he wouldn't show
    • Like Like x 2
  33. TorontosRoot Member

All to
    Keep scientology's fraud going.
    • Like Like x 1
  34. Intelligence Member

NN TR Victims Names REDACTED in these PDF uploads.

Will the Defendants appear at the Hearing? In the following case (see attached PDF) the Defendants failed
    to appear in a Victim v. NN TR Case that NN TR lost. Interesting.

Now have all the QHRC investigation dox, victim statements, affidavits, and NN TR staff statements. See the
    attached PDF excerpt from a 20 page document: Statement from NN TR staff member.

It is no wonder why NN TR could not, or refused to comply with 'documents that a residential drug treatment facility must provide in order to apply for certification in the province of Quebec...'

Of the fifty-five criteria required for certification, the Quebec Accreditation Council identified forty-six deficiencies, twenty-six of them considered high-risk.

http://offdainnertube.blogspot.ca/2012_04_01_archive.html

In this civil case lawsuit, the Respondents recently filed documents to the Court in reference to
    the Purification Rundown, how great and successful it was when the Twin Towers collapsed in New York,
    and on and on. We are seeing their submissions as a distraction and waste of the Court's time - a mess
    of rubbish that has nothing to do with the merits of this case.

If this is all they have and/or intend to use in this Court Hearing, I suggest that someone's in dire
    need of exercising numerous deranged thetans hiding and clinging onto ones mental process of logic?:confused:

Will start a New Thread in the near future pertaining to this Court Hearing coming up in a month from now on November 25, 2016. This thread is messy and hard to follow for any interested Media. :D

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  35. Intelligence Member

Looking for flights to Montreal today. Mmmm... How many days? :)
    • Like Like x 2
  36. Intelligence Member

Just spoke to Montreal Court Clerk a few minutes ago in reference to pertinent documents.

All is on schedule for receiving in a timely manner.

Seeking legal advice from a Montreal lawyer to prepare for this Case - We are ready to proceed
    in Court on November 25, 2016. :D
    • Like Like x 5
  37. Intelligence Member

Cross-Posted from ESMB:

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthre...logy&amp;p=1120282&amp;viewfull=1#post1120282

Thanks for this summary, and you do have most of it nailed. It's somewhat of a complex case that I intend to simplify in my opening submission to the Judge.

Because Narconon refused to pay the $45,000.00 to me after the Human Rights Commission decision for moral and punitive damages, I had no choice but to file this lawsuit. Narconon refused to pay because I refused to sign a non-disclosure GAG order. See Tony Ortega's story HERE:

http://tonyortega.org/2014/04/11/ver...nd-two-others/

Also, in my filed claim, I submitted that the 'Corporate Veil' should be lifted - therefore the Narconon Executive Director be named as a Respondent, as well as Montreal Scientology Public Affairs Director, and, of course Narconon Trois-Rivieres. Lifting the 'Veil' is not easy, but there are exceptions to the rule if: &quot;Liability in tort (This relates to situations where directors' own actions are tortious.)&quot;

&quot;A tort is a civil wrong recognized by courts even though it may not be contemplated under statute, and for which the injured party may seek damages. Directors are not personally liable for torts committed in a corporate context unless their conduct itself is tortious.&quot;

AND, here's the 'Kicker' that also applies to this Case in reference to lifting the Corporate Veil:

https://www.ic.gc.ca/eic/site/cilp-p...g/cl00693.html

&quot;Although there is limited case law on the issue, particularly in the context of not-for-profit corporations, one possible instance of directors' con-duct constituting a tort is the case of negligent mismanagement. Negligent mismanagement arises when the injury suffered by the tort victim can be attributed to carelessness in the oversight of some aspect of the corporation's operations. It relates to situations where the board knew of, or ought to have foreseen, a systemic problem and failed to address it.

Directors' personal liability in tort may arise where the directors fail to adequately supervise the hiring of employees and volunteers or to adequately monitor the conduct of such employees and volunteers in their work for the corporation, particularly where there are allegations of sexual abuse of children and/or harassment of employees.&quot;

This brief, aforementioned laws will be addressed to the Judge in more detail in my opening statements to the Judge - this covers the Director of Narconon TR being named.

I'm not going to tip our hand here about how Montreal Scientology's Public Affairs Director will be addressed to the court.

Narconon Trois-Rivieres being named as a Respondent (Non-profit Corp) that I signed the contract with that they breached (BREACH of CONTRACT) as was clearly defined in detail by the Human Rights Commission case - and eventual victory.

There is another case I filed with Quebec Labour Relations where I won a negotiated settlement. Many of the details about this case have not been published or posted because I signed a limited non-disclosure, but I only agreed not to disclose the awarded moral and punitive damages, and the negotiations leading to the settlement at a Hearing with a Mediator.

However, this non-disclosure agreement will be submitted to the Judge under Seal for his/her review. (quite revealing). All affidavits and investigation documents will be in Court. yes.gif

Also, although the other two Plaintiffs in the Human Rights Commission case did sign a non-disclosure GAG order, I did not - therefore I can submit their signed Affidavits and the copies of the investigation and Resolution Decision (VERDICT) by the Commission. Very damning documents.

Where does Montreal Scientology come into the picture? Surprise, Surprise, Surprise.

Whichever way the court decides, I am very happy already with all the victories. I fought a good fight - not ever giving up, and this Court Trial will make public many things that Scientology has no idea about... yet, and may have far-reaching ramifications 'Up-The-Lines'.

Have a GREAT weekend everyone, I'm taking my Son to a Canucks hockey game tomorrow night - a gift of free tickets in a Suit. I am so very grateful for all I have - and grateful for my many long-time friends and those who supported me through all of these past EIGHT YEARS. :D
    • Like Like x 6
  38. Intelligence Member

• Like Like x 3
  39. peterstorm Member

• Like Like x 4
  40. TorontosRoot Member

• Like Like x 2