Customize

David Mayo Posting on ESMB

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by annoncangirl, Apr 18, 2011.

1. annoncangirl Member

Things could really start to get interesting...it appears (and has been confirmed) that David Mayo has joined ESMB and one can logically assume he has come out to clarify some of Marty's recent posts. David could pose a real threat to both CO$ and Marty!! I'm getting some popcorn...this could be good!!!

• Like Like x 3
  2. Anonymous Member

heheheheheh
    • Like Like x 1
  3. COREarg Member

Wait,then they will just start to bite and beat each other,and we will just have to wait patiently for them to fall?

...I like where this is going.
  4. Ann O'Nymous Member

Interesting.
  5. Smurf Member

Marty has banned him from his blog. <snicker>
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Anonymous Member

Has David Mayo started posting yet? Did he sign up under his real name? Is he hoping to take over the freezone universe? [Sorry, I don't know the guy].
  7. Ogsonofgroo Member

*massive bowls of popcorn and barrel of beer*
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Anonymous Member

9. Kilia Member

Read the thread at ESMB, but came out empty handed. Dunno if the guy ever posted there.
    Anyone privy on this?
  10. Anonymous Member

Yeah, I had a look at ESMB, but didn't really see this guy posting there. Unless of course we don't know his alias.
  11. DeathHamster Member

Squirrel fight!

3385535159_a7fc7c3ff9.jpg

Interesting since there was the theory that he took a settlement with a STFU gag clause. (Aha, he must be OSA OSA OSA.)
    • Like Like x 4
  12. bAnon Member

Seriously? C'mon guise! Stay on target!

squirrels-playing-poker.jpg
    • Like Like x 2
  13. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  14. Smurf Member

• Like Like x 1
  15. Anonymous Member

Those gag orders are not what they used to be. Or maybe he is not the David Mayo. Who knows? The ESMB people are talking about him as if he is the messiah. I know nothing about him, but in all honesty - what can one person do against the CoS freaks? [Unless he is in posession of all the OSA documents from the last decade].
  16. Anonymous Member

17. Smurf Member

He's a relic of the cult's past that took a $3 million+ settlement to go away. He also signed a gag agreement. The cult felt he violated the gag agreement before & went after him and his wife just as they had done with Gerry Armstrong. Nothing came of it.

http://www.xenu-directory.net/mirrors/www.whyaretheydead.net/krasel/aff_md.html
    • Like Like x 3
  18. Zhent Member

Hmm...
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Ann O'Nymous Member

Do not let ignorance prevent you from letting us know what you think about it...
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Anonymous Member

Cool. Thanks for the link. Well, maybe now that the tide is turning against Scientology, he might feel confident enough to speak out. I'm not even sure whether gag orders apply to information about the commission of crimes. I'd suspect they don't.
    • Like Like x 2
  21. RightOn Member

soooo..... is Mayo on ESMB to say what then?
    is he carrot dangling? I dont' get it
    just there to defend himself then?
    • Like Like x 1
  22. Anonymous Member

David Mayo showing up is probably going to rattle Marty and his coterie more than Squirrel Busters Productions goons.
    • Like Like x 1
  23. Xenu Is Lord Member

I guess these guys are used to people falling Hook Line and Sinker for the Tech
    This has the potential to be the epic smackdown of our times! Only on Pay Preview!!!

2227748523_016505ef37-300x176.jpg
    The Three stooges!
    • Like Like x 3
  24. Smurf Member

25. Anonymous Member

So whats Mayos alias?
  26. Anonymous Member

David Mayo.
    • Like Like x 3
  27. He seems like he's just chilling out over, he seems pretty low key.

I think he is fully over Hubbard's batshit crazy con game, but isn't interested in talking about it much one way or the other.

But I do love them fact that people like him are around to show Marty's ass lickers just what a clueless noob he is.
    • Like Like x 4
  28. Anonymous Member

Dave & Julia have been quietly in contact with the FZ for years. He's still a firm believer in the tech. He knows he's being monitored by OSA.
  29. So he's still all fucked up on Scientology ... that's too bad.
    • Like Like x 1
  30. Hubbard was a Great Psychologist being a Hypnotist working with the √ľnconcious"mind.

Hypnotism is a form of aplied psychology

Intrestingly he tackled systematicly what was left unresearched for a long time by mainstream psychology but often recorded clinically

Dramatization = Behavioral re-enactment.

So Freud was wrong and one has to "proces out" the "The Compulsion to Repeat the Trauma"
    • Like Like x 1
  31. There's one small problem with Hubbard's Tech that resulted from his so-called 'research',

The only reproducible results it has ever managed to produce is insanity.
    • Like Like x 6
  32. Anonymous Member

this is interesting.
    • Like Like x 1
  33. Anonymous Member

He long ago put scientology behind him.
  34. Anonymous Member

^^^And he has no interest (unlike Marty) in leadin Scientology 2.0 when the crash comes. Marty is fearful of him because of the power that he represents in terms of respect from prior members.
  35. Anonymous Member

this is interesting.
  36. Anonymous Member

regarding the vids posted above featuring David Mayo...
    I could actually listen to Mayo. he sounds like he has done a lot of contemplative work on himself...
    whether or not i agree with him, he is intelligent.

a world apart from Marty, who comes off as being a dumb oaf.
  37. Zhent Member

Julie Mayo is now posting on ESMB as well. Perhaps we can expect to see some interesting developments soon...

Also, David has changed his avatar to a really fat squirrel. I was most amused.
    image.php?u=8018&amp;dateline=1303377553.gif
    • Like Like x 9
  38. JohnnyRUClear Member

Wow, Zhent... I was just about to post the exact same thing.

Yep, this is going to be fun. That posting is on page 42 of now 59 in that thread, and I (and you?) still have the rest to get through....

brb, popcorn

...ETA:
    --linky
    • Like Like x 1
  39. Zhent Member

Unfortunately most of the thread is spam (at least in my mind), so I have only been skimming through in relation to David's post.
    But yes, it is worth keeping an eye on this, David and Julia could cause some real upsets for M&M and perhaps CoS in general.
    • Like Like x 1
  40. Thats because he did not aply the principles he set for others himself.

The Church. Is not the Tech and not Scientology
    Sea Org. Is not the Tech and not Scientology
    Xenu. Tought up in moroco high on drugs (Robin Scott) I regard it as a collosal joke played on his own flock.
    Yes there is some Tech in there. In Psychosomatic Illness treatment the therapist asks sometimes to picture your problem sitting in a chair. Bodythetans can be Imagined to look like anything. He confined it to that making his own "Tech" less workable. Alsoo it touched on shizophrenie and multiple personality disorder.

KSW is only partly the "Tech"but it is alsoo an undercut. It's Hubbard establising his authorithy. In KSW wich is a third dynamic piece of work it leaves out the individual. That is not Scientology

Look and see for yourself have been undercut by KSW doctrine.

I can rewrite this whole piece with Scientology and Dianetics terminology and it would make sense to a Scientologist