Customize

David Miscavige Kills Survival Insurance

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by Anonymous, Sep 21, 2011.

1. PodPeople Member

Cannibalism. It isn't pretty, but it's efficient. And tidy too.

2j26ve9.jpg
  2. J. Swift Member

$10,000,000 got Richie Acunto this special IAS trophy. It looks like an implanting device:

screen_shot_2011-09-21_at_8-41-03_pm-1.png
  3. J. Swift Member

If you feed $10,000,000 into the device the Evil Scientology Genie David Miscavige will suddenly appear. His tiny fists of fury will grab your money. He will keep coming back over and over until you are bankrupt and living in the gutter. When you are broke, then the Evil Scientology Genie will declare you an SP.

DMSummoningDevice.png

Now that he is bankrupt, Richie Acunto cannot get COB to appear. New OT VIII Richie has gone from a $10,000,000 IAS Patron to a bankrupt and divorced ethics particle in just a few short years! That is the Miracle of OT!
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Triumph Member

• Like Like x 4
  5. J. Swift Member

^^^^^^^
    Best shoop evah.

What is so damn powerful about Triumph's shoop is that Richie's $10,000,000 trophy will probably wind up in a Vegas pawn shop. Where Richie winds up is his business.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Saul Goodman Member

Horn dog.
  7. Anonymous Member

8. AnonyVix Member

LOL. Someone should stick a sign on the window. "I'm a scientologist, here's my trophy (picture) and this is my business"
  9. xenubarb Member

You would, if the alternative was leaving half your hide ground into the asphalt. Even I had a set of racing leathers once upon a time. The key is to never leave the bike. You don't feel quite as dorky on a bike as you might, say, wandering into Wal Mart.
  10. Anonymous Member

I wouldn't be too concerned about wearing protective leather gear in Walmart:
    walmart6.jpg