Customize

David Miscavige's Disappeared Wife Shelly: What We Know

Discussion in 'Media' started by The Wrong Guy, Jul 5, 2012.

1. Offering an alternative scenario.

Shelley is preparing the hideout for when Miscavige eventually has to cut and run. This IMO is a distinct possibility.
  2. Anonymous Member

My tinfoilly guess: She's raising LRH's new incarnation, who will be presented to the scilons at wee Davey's retirement party.
    Didn't Shelley disappear around the time LRH was supposed to reinhabit a human body? Was Shelley pregnant?
    Have now run out of tin foil. Must restock with a large roll.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Puppetmama Member

This thread needs a new title "Shelly Miscavige: 1001 uses for tinfoil."
    • Funny Funny x 1

4. I believe Shelly may be working as a makeup artist for the Scientology 'non-profit' front group RPF NoMoar preparing thetans to go body shopping for the next phase of their billion year contract.

No worries, Shelly Miscavige will be back.......

Nothing to see here.........
  5. Random guy Member

In both those cases, having her present during some public or at least semi-public event to quell the rumors of her disappearance would be simple. I still stand by my analysis she is not in any presentable shape, whether dead or alive.

Where is Shelly Miscavige? Why has she not be seen by anyone able or willing to report her presence for 6 years?
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Anonymous Member

She's got two black eyes, cuz she didn't listen the first time.
  7. Like David Miscavige's father and brother she got to the point where she could no longer tolerate being around the little weasel and voluntarily moved to "Twin Peaks".
  8. Nicole never listened either, I wonder if Dave ever read that classic book: "If I Did It".........
  9. Enturbulette Member

My take is that it wouldn't be weird at all...Miss Cabbage is quite image obsessed. In the fullness of time, the missus eventually became inconvenient and a bit worn looking. Perhaps based on their long association she was the last one that ventured to criticize him now and then. An icon of Miss Cabbage's status would certainly think he deserved a newer, younger version on his arm for appearances, just like he'd update his suits. Informing Shelly she was demoted from Sea Org and relieved of duty would cause a scene. Perhaps Shelly bristled at being disenfranchised from the good life he leads, and threatened him with outing everything she knew about him. Then she'd be forcibly put away to work on her auditing and die in prison like conditions. I wouldn't put it past him to hit her hard enough to cause a life threatening injury, but otherwise, I speculate he'd be more likely to lock her up and throw away the key.

Being closeted (or not) really has nothing to do with the other parts of Miss Cabbage's life of showmanship - all parts of his life would be very compartmentalized and cut off from one another.
    • Like Like x 2
  10. Random guy Member

Whatever has happened to her it must be rather serious for her to not even be seen for 6 (or is it 7 now?) years. His missing wife must cause some inconveniences for him. How hard would it be to produce her?

Where is Shelly Miscavige?
    • Like Like x 1
  11. RimForest_Overview.jpg
  12. Anonymous Member

http://scientologycelebrity.wordpress.com/page/2/

Because of Miscavige’s policies, honest hardworking people have been driven to bankruptcy, hopeless debt, ill health, and even suicide. Every other Scientologist who reaches the top level of OT VIII ends up with cancer. More than a few Clears and OTs have blown their brains out or even ended up in mental hospitals. Scientology is supposed to be pro-life but Miscavige has personally ordered hundreds of women to get abortions. He drinks superman quantities of scotch whisky that would make even Hemingway and Andre the Giant freak out.

The man is so fucking crazy he even imprisoned HIS OWN WIFE in the RPF for years then shipped her off to a secret mountain compound where she is kept prisoner in a tiny room with no windows and forced to eat leftovers and scraps and has to even get permission to use the bathroom (Miscavige ordered that they should revoke her bathroom privileges every now and then so she suffers humiliation and indignity since there is only a bucket in her room to use as a toilet and no running water).
    Think about that: HIS OWN WIFE IS KEPT PRISONER IN HER OWN PRIVATE SUPERMAX CELL! Even Supermax prisoners and Guantanamo Bay detainees get better treatment!

We won’t even go into detail about the trailers called “SP Hall” in which he forces the entire staff of International Management to be kept prisoner in, and who have to sleep on the floor and eat cockroach-infested slop from a filthy bucket. Lately Miscavige has been taking away bathroom privileges for SP Hall prisoners and forcing them to use buckets in place of toilets and not letting them wash their hands or take showers. People thought SP Hall was bad a few years ago. Back then it was like a country club compared to how disgusting and twisted it is now.

Its hard to believe that he could get away with this freakshow in the good ol USA, but money talks and bullshit walks.

esmb thread is imho, very interesting...
    http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?31862-Scientology-Celebrity-blog-is-this-for-real/page5

29th May 2013, 01:21 AM #43
    WildKat
    user-offline.png
    icon1.png Re: Scientology Celebrity blog - is this for real?

13. Anonymous Member

icon1.png Re: Scientology Celebrity blog - is this for real?

I just had a private conversation with someone who was high up at one time.

He doubts the "status" of the blogger (CCI staff) but he says the information sounds true to him.
    From esmb link.
  14. yip

Yeah have you ever spent a day in his company? He is one skilled manipulative bastard. He doesn't need balls: he has no conscience. In the SO there's always a policy you can pull out and quote from for any flap. An if there isn't, well Davey shit just makes one up.
  15. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  16. Budd Member

Notice the interesting empty spots in this photo... where a person used to stand before they were "disappeared" by Photoshop?
    • Like Like x 3
  17. The Wrong Guy Member

SCIENTOLOGY CELEBRITY REBELLION: Leah Remini Dared to Ask, “Where’s Shelly?”

By Tony Ortega

Excerpt:

In November 2006, Remini was one of numerous celebrity guests at the wedding of Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes at a castle outside Rome. Cruise’s best man was David Miscavige, who has been the church’s leader since the death of its founder, L. Ron Hubbard, in 1986.

Notably absent, however, was Miscavige’s wife, Shelly. And Remini dared to ask about it — and loudly.

We’ve written about Shelly Miscavige several times before, and in our most thorough story yet about her vanishing, we provided details about her deteriorating relationship with her husband, and explained why we believe she’s being kept out of sight at a secretive Scientology facility near Lake Arrowhead in the mountains above Los Angeles. Shelly has not been seen by the rest of the membership of the church since 2006, except for one sighting when she was allowed to attend the funeral of her father in August 2007.

In November 2006, when the Cruise-Holmes wedding occurred, it was still surprising for Remini to see Miscavige at such a major event without his wife. When she asked about it she was told to shut up, as if the question itself was out of line. That did not sit well with the actress, who is known for speaking her mind.

When she returned from Italy, she did what Scientologists are told to do when they see something that they consider against the church’s rules — she wrote a “Knowledge Report.”

Remini’s report, we’re told, included criticisms of Miscavige, his personal “communicator” Laurisse Stuckenbrock, Tom Cruise, Katie Holmes, and other members of Scientology’s upper management. She also “had it out” with Scientology spokeswoman Karin Pouw, church execs Mike Sutter and Hansueli Stahli (who, with another executive, Marion Pouw, have been used as a kind of barnstorming committee, traveling around the country to quiet ex-members with large payments and confidentiality agreements), as well as media handlers Tommy Davis and Jessica Feshbach, accusing them of lying to the press about Scientology’s toxic “disconnection” policy and the excessive interrogations of church members. Remini then filed her report.

Let that sink in: Leah Remini wrote up David Miscavige, the leader of Scientology, and submitted it for action.

Continued with open comments here:
    http://tonyortega.org/2013/07/08/sc...llion-leah-remini-dared-to-ask-wheres-shelly/
    • Like Like x 8
  18. Random guy Member

Ooooh, we can only hope: will she ask the question publicly: Where is Shelly Miscavige?
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Anonymous Member

Leah, if this proves to be true, I may just like you.
    • Like Like x 4
  20. Anonymous Member

Too bad she's over her best fapping age...
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  21. Anonymous Member

I bet she can fap with the best of them.
  22. Never cared for her until now. It looks like the same attitude that got her fired from the talk show is actually a good thing irl.
    • Like Like x 2
  23. Getting a little sick and tired of so much fucking "sources say" instead of real dox. we are ready for dox goddamit DOX or STFU already.

EXPOSE THE CORRUPT CULT ONCE AND FOR ALL!! and this goes for Ortega, for Rinder and for Rathbun and for all the other faggots. Enough covering your ass or leaking bits here and there to keep your readers. You all have a higher responsibility to expose this cult. so enough fucking around and DOOO EEEETTT
  24. Anonymous Member

All things in their own time. Patience grasshopper.
    • Like Like x 3
  25. Anonymous Member

And now Mike Rinder:

Leah Remini Has Left The Building
    http://www.mikerindersblog.org/leah-remini-has-left-the-building/

Excerpt:
    • Like Like x 1
  26. Random guy Member

Now, let's see if she goes public with this!
  27. Quentinanon Member

Remini will get declared S.P. privately by Davey Miscavige because she is a celebrity. OSA will try to "handle" her by pushing her buttons and/or using her opinion leaders.
    • Like Like x 3
  28. Anonymous Member

29. Anonymous Member

"So, David Miscavige, I understand you've come to this fancy dress party as a turtle. But why are you carrying your wife on your back?"

"That's m'shell".
    • Like Like x 2
  30. Anonymous Member

Do you think Tony Ortega has "real dox" he is withholding?

Do you think that Tony Ortega is "covering [his] ass?"

Do you think that Tony Ortega should stop posting any stories about Scientology based on anonymous sources unless and until he can produce "dox?"

Do you think that Tony Ortega should stop posting any stories about Scientology based on named and anonymous sources unless and until he can produce "dox?"

For that matter, do you think Rinder should stop posting any stories about Scientology based on anonymous sources unless and until he can produce "dox?"

Do you think Rathbun should stop posting any stories about Scientology based on anonymous sources unless and until he can produce "dox?"

31. Squirrel Sources say that Shelly hasn't been down for breakfast in years, don't expect her in the morning.......
    • Like Like x 1
  32. No, just source names. Some people need 'em right away, and others can wait until those people identify themselves.

You mean: as in not making unqualified assertions, nor going to print with a story he can't believe is true? Uh, I think an honest journalist would go to print with only that which can't be disproven, otherwise retract a story proven based on misrepresented information.

I'm comfortable with any Scientology story Tony runs for which he doesn't get successfully sued by the cult.
    Please remind me of their legal victories against Mr. Ortega. Right.

I think Rinder and Rathburn should die in the same fire, with a little dwarf tossing for good measure. That's what I fucking well think.
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  33. Anonymous Member

She is just not hungry. Nothing to see here.
    • Like Like x 2
  34. Anonymous Member

:confused:

That was bad. lol Here all week?
    • Like Like x 4
  35. From intellius:

Michele Diane Miscavige

Address History
    Los Angeles, CA (most recent)
    San Jacinto, CA
    Relatives
    David Miscavige
    Worked at
    Nyrwdp

This information for purposes of identification only (not included in reports)
    [IMG]
    Michele Diane Miscavige, 52
    Los Angeles, CA
  36. nyrwdp = New York Rescue Workers Detoxification Project
  37. Random guy Member

He may not be at liberty to name names, and you know that, don't you?

If enough people come up with the same story, I will believe they are right. I still would have no proof. Th eonly proof to be had would be a video of said events or Rimini coming out herself to give her account. Neither is likely to surface soon.

Also, we have no proof that Shelly Miscavige is missing, just a bunch of people reporting not seeing her since 2006. Are we to trust the cult claiming she is not missing, just because we can't inconclusively prove her absence?

Personally I think the problem is that talk too little rather than too much.
  38. Anonymous Member

David Miscavige walked into a bar.
    "Can you put a beer on my account, Barkeep?"
    "Don't tell me. You're still a little short."
    • Like Like x 6
  39. amaX Member

Don't forget to tip your bartenders and waitstaff!