Customize

DC SCIENTOLOGY ORG BEATDOWN!

Discussion in 'Scientology and Anonymous' started by Anonymous, Jun 30, 2011.

1. Anonymous Member

What the epic videos of Sparrow and Radio Paul, Marc Headly and a German TV crew give the cult a shot of reality. The DC Police explain to Scientology that the days of calling on protesters for doing nothing wrong are over!

Nearly 12 hours of protesting and I hear they were at it again at 8AM today!
    • Like Like x 24
  2. Anonymous Member

The was watch not what the epic videos.
  3. Anonymous Member

Wut?
    • Like Like x 4
  4. Anonymous Member

It's somewhat ironic that now Anonymous and Marty Ratburn have this unholy alliance. Marty is praising Janet Reitman's book. Sparrow tell people to learn about Marty the in independent scientologist.
    It's kind of the enemy of my enemy is my friend. LOL
  5. Anonymous Member

first scilons bawwwing to cops Make Them Stop!, cops say No Can Do
    then German TV Crew

Then....wait, who's that guy that looks like Marc Headley?!
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Anonymous Member

Sparrow claims to have had 'great wins' from Dianetics & Scientology auditing. Not sure which video(s) but I think they are in the 170 series.

Of course, he's just a nutter.
  7. TinyDancer Member

8. Anonymous Member

Yes, looks like DC Org, with Moxon and his minion's help, sure is winning! hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Hello Mark!
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Bipolart Member

Wow! An all-star cast! This will end very well.
  10. ScnTO3 Member

Of course Sparrow has had great wins using Dianetics and Scientology!

Did you pick up a bagel this time before protesting Sparrow?... No more hot dogs for you :(
  11. Anonymous Member

oh_you_by_doom1272-d31mb3c.jpg
  12. Triumph Member

the PoPo told the cult NoMo
    • Like Like x 7
  13. Anonymous Member

He had bigger wins against Moxon. Didn't Moxon's daughter fry to death in the concentration camp Gold Base a few years back??

Sure are a lot of suspicious deaths up at that place.
    • Like Like x 3
  14. subgenius Member

I wrote this memo to myself the other day:
    Is the enemy of my enemy my friend?
    maybe
    Is the friend of my enemy my enemy?
    yes
    Is the enemy of my friend my enemy?
    yes
    Is the friend of my friend my friend?
    maybe
    • Like Like x 2
  15. RightOn Member

Finally the cops get tired of listening to the DC org crying wolf.
    "Wahhhhhh he has a megaphone and its loud. We would talk to Sparrow ourselves, because communciation is the unniversal solvent acocording to Source, but we would rather call you, make up lies and waste tax payer's dollars, because we are some of the most ethical people on the planet"
    • Like Like x 6
  16. Anonymous Member

2 replies. Lets see how long it takes for this thread to be completely derailed.

Glad to see continued enturbulation by Sparrow.
  17. Ann O'Nymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  18. anonamus Member

HOLY XENU WHAT AN EPIC WIN-VIDEO!! YES!!!
    • Like Like x 2
  19. Anonymous Member

lol "Where's Shelly Miscavige? I saw her on a milk carton" OK

290r5g1.jpg

[IMG]
    • Like Like x 7
  20. Herro Member

Yeah some beat down. They only got rid of sparrow for what, like 8 months? And suffered nothing in return? Wooooo head in the sand yeah!
  21. Anonymous Member

I am sorry. I cannot continue until this gets explained. It is like going past a Misunderstood word.
    • Like Like x 3
  22. Anonymous Member

My dear Anon,

That was 'watch' not 'what'...

In short, 'Watch the epic videos'.

Do eet, faggot.
  23. I like the conversations with random passersby. Sparrow does an excellent job of informing the general public about scientology abuses.

GREAT set of videos, thanks Sparrow and RP.

Woot BFG, German film crew, AND LE!
    • Like Like x 1
  24. Anonymous Member

*Faps to video cumming in Herro's face*
  25. Anonymous Member

Nice.
    You could also use her pic from We Stand Tall video. She is actually easier to recognize in that video.
    • Like Like x 1
  26. Anonymous Member

It's questionable whether they've suffered nothing in return. They are very ego and success driven organisation. Having him back their is a major fail and embarrassment and I bet the DC Org had to explain the fail to the dwarf. Also, they got a much louder Sparrow, cause now he has a megaphone.
    • Like Like x 6
  27. Anonymous Member

Do they take lunch breaks? LOL
    I'm amazed at their persistence.
  28. wolfyrik Member

Amazing, police are actually saying no to the cult? It's only taken 3 years for them to learn that cult has been wasting their time with every single call, without exception. Better late than never guys but I'm glad you're finally onboard. Now here's hopeing that the police around the rest of the world get the message.

Way to go Sparrow, straight back to kicking ass!
    • Like Like x 4
  29. Anonymous Member

Sparrow and Radio Pauls Secret weapon
    beans.jpg
    • Like Like x 6
  30. Anonymous Member

I think they suffered humiliation, they had to send Moxon into a courtroom to lose, they had teams reporting back to the CoB with stuff they read on this website, and they had their heads generally messed with and the "tech" proven once again to be a crock of cold shit.

I know you relish being the devil's advocate, but surely you can see their frivolous legal tech ain't worth shit.

And hey, that's one more circuit judge wise to their bullshit, and another mention of Shelly Miscavige on legal record.

If you think that's not a win, that Sparrow's stoic efforts were wasted, you must be the only one up in here like that.
  31. Anonymous Member

This is premature; Sparrow mentions that the DC popo only said they would refuse to respond to further calls for the rest of the day. I hope they have a new policy in place that allows them to refuse to respond to future calls wasting taxpayer money and law enforcement resources.

Overall, Sparrow vs. Co$ is difficult to categorize: it somewhat resembles a chess match. The cult's lack of critical thinking ability denies them the ability to guess Sparrow's moves in advance, whereas Sparrow already knows what the cult is capable of due to their slavish obedience to Hubbard's instructions.

Brian wins the match no matter what the cult does. Every move they make against him is merely further documentation of their brainwashed evil behavior.
    • Like Like x 6
  32. tippytoe Member

Can't understand a word Radio Paul was saying through the megaphone. :-(
    • Like Like x 1
  33. xenubarb Member

Is that what they're calling PC folders these days?
  34. RightOn Member

The court case and the transcripts (thanks to Anon) AND the outcome of the case will always be on public record. Not to mention all the lulz people have got here on WWP. Everyone can read all the lies, and the idiotic replies from Ms. Bull-otte. Lawyers for any future cases dealing with COS, can refer to this case and realize that fair game is still alive and well.

The cult failed to represent themselves well enough and lost. They accused someone of "attempted stalking", dragged them to court, and disrupted their life. Although this may have been a fleeting win for them in their eyes, they made themselves look like uncredible lieing cultists.

Looking at the whole picture and looking down the road, this was a huge foot bullet for them. And they pulled it in all by their "wittle" selves.
    If anyone doesn't see this as a huge freakin' win, then you are obvioulsy delusional, and Scientology can help you with that.
    • Like Like x 6
  35. Smurf Member

This is awesome. I can see Sylvia & Kim on the phone with Moxon whining they're under siege. DC anons have a great advantage in being legally permitted to use a megaphone. That is not legal in California and I recall several protests where police ordered da5id to stop yelling through his man-made cardboard megaphone.
    • Like Like x 3
  36. Herro Member

Considering that their boy LRH said that the purpose of a law suit is to harass, something tells me they're not too beat up about it.
  37. Diablo Member

Yeah, Tustin PD actually was telling us we coulnd't have signs that said HONK...funny thing is, we didn't, everyone just honked in support of us and our rad signs and cult called cops...wah wah, fucking babies!
    • Like Like x 4
  38. anonsparrow Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lMk8qag6NA

Here's some of that conversation I was referring to.
    • Like Like x 2
  39. amaX Member

• Like Like x 1
  40. xenubarb Member

It is telling that the scifag would break the law and deny WBC their right to protest a Marine's funeral. Nice to see he's consistent.