Customize

DC SCIENTOLOGY ORG BEATDOWN!

Discussion in 'Scientology and Anonymous' started by Anonymous, Jun 30, 2011.

1. JohnnyRUClear Member

Is it time for a Big List and/or wiki database of all the cult's false popofetches over the years? Call it something to do with crying wolf, I think, but nothing good comes to mind.

Really, the global totals must be staggering by now.
    • Like Like x 3
  2. PodPeople Member

wow. they're probably gonna shit when they see that conversation for the Whole World to See & Hear, OSA!

You Wanna Stop All This, Scientology? You Say you Wanna use the "Decency" laws, Scientology, and offended by the picture of "THAT" Dead Woman, Scientology?

"That" woman had a name and Her Name is Lisa McPherson. Why Can't You Say Her Name? If you want Decent Photos, stop Killing people so there are Morgue Pictures to see. Novel idea.

If You Wanna Stop All this,Scientologists, you should be sending Miscavige and every single one of your psychopaths, narcissists, pedophiles, molestors, financial scammers, and human trafficking leaders, your Murderers, your mental and physical Abusers, round them up, spill the beans and round them up into JAIL.

Sparrow is Protesting Scientology Abuses.

What the hell are You doing, staff?
    • Like Like x 10
  3. RightOn Member

how about a compilation of all the times COS called the cops from all the protest vids world wide and the title can be
    "Scientology Wasting Tax Payer's Dollars Worldwide" (part one... and so on lol)
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Anonymous Member

5. Triumph Member

Clam asks "what would have to happen to get them to stop protesting"

thats easy to answer

stop abusing people..address most of the issues people are protesting about..throw the idiot dwarf under the bus...

its just that simple...

clueless cult is clueless
    • Like Like x 4
  6. Anonymous Member

I'm already hearing a shout out, we don't need no stinkin' megaphone, matches. ha.
    Well not across heavy traffic so much. And yes, anyone thinking about megaphone usage should check local municipality. sparrow already had the low down on it all.

I'm just gonna be a big pest now and say unless your purpose is to aggravate those inside the building, Radio Paul should point his megaphone away from the building, if he is going to use it right in front of it. The reason no one can understand it it in the videos is it seems to be a directional mike/amp kind of megaphone. This is great for being understood across a street, but when RP has it pointed away, from video source, it's gonna be muffled.

A non directional mike, think of it as a wide spray on a garden hose thingy. Directional, one direct flow.
  7. Xenu Is Lord Member

I think it is a mistake to suggest that he is pointing it at the building to aggravate people inside. He could just as easily be trying to get info to new members. It is also clear from the transcripts that Kim did not know who Shelly Midget was, he could be just trying to educate Scientology members who refuse to hear what is going on in their name. Remember there are videos on the net where ex-Scientology members have stated that they heard the message and it got to them and they started thinking. There is no doubt that the uppers or staff find this annoying but then again they find any sort of protest as annoying. At least this is effective in making them hear the message even if the don't want to listen to it.
  8. JohnnyRUClear Member

Taking the Big List of exes as an example, I'd rather see the database itself not be in video format, but contain links to videos where available -- if we do make such a thing, that is.
  9. RightOn Member

I wasn't saying the database itself should be in video format...
    I was just suggesting a cool vid to do
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Xenu Is Lord Member

For the record I started and excel document with links to the videos, incidents dates/times, officers names etc. I got no support on this at all. If someone wants I can load what I got done and they can take over it before you all start re doing work that has been done.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Anonymous Member

12. JohnnyRUClear Member

I'm no wiz when it comes to online doc collabs, so I'm just throwing the idea around. If it would make a difference, though, I'll commit to helping on it if one is started up that I can access.

I dream of dots on maps, bar charts, etc. showing graphically just what a gigantic drain on public finances this practice has been and continues to be. Man-hours wasted would be a good stat to tally.
  13. Anonymous Member

Okay, I totally understand your point of view and was looking at it. But I'm also someone who had a long history in sound amplification on stages, as well as outside gigs and other scenarios. I was trying to put myself in the place of a public who was inside the building. I don't know if those windows are single or double pane. See, that would make a huge difference. But if I was inside and the sound was constantly in my ear, there would be no way I heard the words, just be annoyed by it. That's from inside, with megaphone right in front, directed at the building.

OUtside, across the street, people passing by, public and staff passing by, would not only hear it but be able to understand the words, look at the signs, and, well you know.

So that's why I say do you want to aggravate or educate? hope this helps
  14. Anonymous Member

New and improved Anon megaphone
    Soon to visit the DC ORG!
    screenshot20110630at801.png
    • Like Like x 9
  15. Diablo Member

Everyone in the world believes Marc's story...except a few brainwashed fools the angry midget has kept under his tiny thumb.
    • Like Like x 2
  16. Anonymous Member

ignore cowards. scientologists are UnAmerican and UnAnyCountry.
    Scientologists are anti-humans, anti-earth.
    what else u need to know?
  17. Anonymous Member

BWA HA HAHA

hey, moxon, osa, what is up?

now you have a megaphone pointed directly at your front door, protesters on both sides of the street, an eye-catching banner bigger than yours, and the cops know you're the little bitch that cried wolf.

seems like you kinda suck at this game
    • Like Like x 7
  18. Anonymous Member

One side is pro-truth.

One side is not. This is Scientology's ruin.
  19. anonsparrow Member

L. Ron Hubbard said "Think BIG!". He's prolly wishing he hadn't when he gets a load of this megaphone.
    • Like Like x 10
  20. Anonymous Member

oh my. gonna need a bigger hawaiian shirt
    • Like Like x 1
  21. Ann O'Nymous Member

So they are winning in any case ? I love your kind of logic.
  22. Anonymous Member

From across the street
    • Like Like x 2
  23. Sponge Member

• Like Like x 2
  24. Sponge Member

bluesbrosanon1024.jpg

"And we would especially like to welcome all the representatives of Washington D.C.'s law enforcement community that have chosen to join us here outside the Church of Scientology at this time"

"It's 930 miles to Clearwater, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing Guy Fawkes masks. "

"Hit it."
    • Like Like x 13
  25. Anonymous Member

FROM THE VIDEO POST

Radio Paul gets a new toy and the ORG gets an ear full. Scientology does what it does best call the police! It fails! Marc Headly makes a guest appearance!!! Folks it is no joke, when I used the megaphone, no less than four members jumped on their cell phones inside the main door and the guy at the desk too. As soon as the cop walked away they called the police two more times!!!!!

• Like Like x 4
  26. Sponge Member

• Like Like x 2
  27. Anonymous Member

28. Anonymous Member

This is the way forward. It sounds like the cults fiasco in trying to stop Sparrow has been heard about at the top and made the Popo more worried about making the same mistake again, rather than just getting the scilons to shut up.
    What was that about a wasted civil case. I think this conversation needs to be picked apart some more.
  29. JohnnyRUClear Member

So that's what you had up your sleeve in your pants. No wonder Kim was scared.
  30. Random guy Member

• Like Like x 1
  31. Anonymous Member

In Chanology we say "If it isn't written, write it and let it be judged solely on it's merit. If it is good, then like it. If it is bad, let it fade into obscurity (except in this case where I clearly fed the troll and simultaneously lost the game.)
  32. pedrofcuk Member

Our scilons call the cops all the time.

One time there were 4 male scilons and 2 female bodyrouting and they called teh cops and said they felt threatened by me, all on my lonesome.

Another actually dialled 911 when me and a buddy stopped to watch him hand out leaflets, he said "Police!" and then, "There are 2 people here stopping me from carrying out my religious duties." How we laughed.

Finally, last week they called the cops and told them that we had kicked a football at them and yelled abuse. I don't consider "We Love You!" abusive, do you?

And the kicking of the football? That was a lie.

Sigh :)
    • Like Like x 4
  33. Anonymous Member

THAT HAS TO BE ONE OF THE WORST ASS KICKINGS SCIENTOLOGY HAS GOTTEN IN A LONG TIME! Half way in to this they are getting pounded like D.M.'s ass in federal prison! I be little brain washing was done that day? I bet it was even worse with Sparrow across the street with all the floors soaking it up.
    • Like Like x 3
  34. Herro Member

Really no matter what they do they're losing because they can't get young people to join their super adventure club Their demise will be slow but inevitable. But they do pick up wins along the way.
    • Like Like x 1
  35. Herro Member

It's OK, we all make mistakes from time to time. Well I don't, but everyone else does.
  36. Anonymous Member

^ Homo Noobis
    • Like Like x 2
  37. Anonymous Member

Just HOMO
  38. Anonymous Member

"if he applied scientology...

Rex Fowler could have applied what billions of non murderous, non-scientologists apply every day to avoid killing people...whatever that is.
  39. Anonymous Member

these are cumshots.
  40. anonamus Member

"All persons under stress can react with momentary flashes of antisocial conduct. This does not make them antisocial personalities. Unfortunately Rex was connected to his coworker who was an antisocial personality "

Typical scilon logic at its best: Blame others for your own fuckups where it suits you.
    And reversely: "You pulled it in" (= it's your own fault) -if that serves your sinister agenda better.

THIS iS ALSO WHY iT's SO FUCKiNG GREAT THaT SPARROW and RADIOPAUL HAS THE GUTS AND THE WILL TO ENTURBULATE The CULT!
    • Like Like x 1