Customize

DC SCIENTOLOGY ORG BEATDOWN!

Discussion in 'Scientology and Anonymous' started by Anonymous, Jun 30, 2011.

1. incog712 Member

Tell that to Tom Ciancio's wife. Or the son that lost his father on his eighth birthday, you pathetic sack of shit.
    • Like Like x 7
  2. Too man hot dogs =/= a scary suppressive

You made the choice to eat all the hot dogs and relapse.

Scary SPs are everywhere. you can't control that SPs keep protesting your org. You'd better use R2-45 and help them exteriorize before you make a HUGE mistake. A small mistake is okay as long as you help the 3rd dynamic
  3. I'm glad that's your opinion but unless you can find a law to implicate I made an error it still stands.

If you actually understand logic and can find a mistake, you'd be better off talking about that instead of resorting to ad-hominem.

and you know what, just because I have Autism and would be considered psychotic by dianetics is neither here nor there.

Is that why you resort to spamming threads with LRH quotes? Because you are incapable of logical discussion. Maybe scientology should write you some debate tech.
  4. anonsparrow Member

That's how Scientologists think about shit.

If something good happens for a Scientologist - that was Scientology! If something bad happens for a Scientologist - they pulled it in due to out-ethics or for failure to properly apply the tech.

So here you have an OT7 that shoots a man in the face and it's because he failed to apply the tech? Or a flash of antisocial behavior? WTF?

I thought even a Clear should be rid of such random mental imperfections such as the urge to murder someone even if they DON'T apply the tech.

Willful IGNORance is willful.
    • Like Like x 9
  5. Anonymous Member

Rex was definitely out-tech. If he applied properly Scientology he would have murdered his SP partner "quietly and without sorrow."
    • Like Like x 3
  6. and thats exactly why i love him<3
    para siempre :D
    • Like Like x 2
  7. Anonymous Member

This way back to DC......

15u9ed.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Miranda Member

Back to the topic, please. Significant derails will continue to be domed. The conversation between the police and the Scientologists was extremely gratifying. Thanks for your continued efforts, Sparrow. So good to see those videos again--I laughed many times, and derided as well.

Edit: Feel free to continue the discussion about ScnTO3 in the dome, where it has its very own thread.
    • Like Like x 3
  9. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  10. Anonymous Member

Radio Paul certainly has the Xenu laugh from Southpark mastered.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Anonymous Member

Like any animal if you feed a Troll don't be surprised when it shits. In this case out of its mouth and all over who ever responds to its mating calls to get it in the ass.
    • Like Like x 5
  12. Anonymous Member

I do think he naild it on the head. Just watched the South Park bit and it is right on the money. To the point it is scary. Could Radio Paul be Xenu? I wonder?
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Xenu Is Lord Member

A call to protest. Does this request need its own thread?

Here it is. I would like to call for a week long series of protest at the DC ORG to say thank you for all they have done for AnonSparrow. I think 12 hours a day for 7 days would make them feel at home again with the protesters and get things back on track. Maiden Voyage is coming up again and maybe we could mix that with a Sparrow victory theme. Yes it would be nice to celebrate Anonymous's victory over the cult at their ORG.
    Would folks be willing to sign up for dates and times? Even if you only do a few hours one or two days I am sure the DC ORG would appreciate your effort. Rarely do we have such a chance to give back as much as we have gotten to Scientology but here is a chance to let them know how we really feel about their actions.

East Coast we are counting on you! Might I ask, if you don't plan on being there please don't mud up this thread. I would like to see if there is any real interest.
    • Like Like x 3
  14. Miranda Member

Nice--want me to make it a new thread? or leave this one and you can make a thread?
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Xenu Is Lord Member

If you like, please do and thank you.
  16. Miranda Member

It shall be done, sec.
  17. thewayup Member

If Boogaloo Xenu graced DC with his presence (after a long hiatus), I'd be a happy clam.
    • Like Like x 2
  18. Miranda Member

• Like Like x 2
  19. Xenu Is Lord Member

20. ScnTO3 Member

Oh South Park will tell us the truth about Scientology not the eighteen basic books of Dianetics and Scientology and the 280 lectures going along with them!

Why did you lure Marc Headley to DC with promises of hot dogs?... can't you see he and Sparrow were starving!
  21. Diablo Member

NO, South Park nails it...the whole world believes what South Park produced...HAHA, your stupid cult is only known by people because of a cartoon goofing on it!!! HAHAHAHA DOUCHE!
    • Like Like x 3
  22. Anonymous Member

Because the cult behaved so badly they stayed later :)
    Tonny Muhammad was correct, bad things do happen after dark. Like more protesting, News Crews and the like!
    • Like Like x 2
  23. Anonymous Member

I made a mistake earlier. It seems that the police were actually saying that the cult would have to go down the path of civil suits (or whatever the legal term is), if they wanted to 'do something' about RP and Sparrow protesting. Which makes me wonder two things, how is the civil case going for Sparrow, when will that e in court? And how many times can the same complaint be taken to a civil dispute in court? Perhaps a legal fag can help out.

I wonder as well if the scifags are going to keep on calling the popo even though they have been more or less told that they are wasting their time.
  24. Anonymous Member

IANAL but I know that in Canada, Judges take a very dim view of what are termed "frivolous lawsuits."

A similar view is taken of anything that a Judge believes is a waste of the court's time.

Municipal police in Canada, generally speaking, don't take kindly to petty, nuisance type complaints.

These DC 'complaints' may turn out to be even more foot bullets.
    • Like Like x 1
  25. Anonymous Member

The Beatdown contenues
    • Like Like x 3