Customize

dead and missing?

Discussion in 'Missing Persons' started by Unregistered, Jun 18, 2009.

1. Any numbers of dead and missing?
    I have heard rumours of hundreds dead and thousands missing (counting the whole of Iran, not just Teheran), any sources for these numbers?
  2. The fact that the foreign media is basically on lockdown and that the government is trying so hard to cut off communications has made keeping accurate counts hard. I've heard that at least 35 are confirmed dead (via BBC I believe, though it could have been CNN) and I'm sure many more are wounded.

CNN has reported that according to Iran's 'official' news source, at least 8 protesters have been killed, and I'd imagine that the number is higher than what the government sources are saying.
  3. How unfortunate! You all have my sincerest condolences. I wish every single one of you the best of luck in finding your friends and loved ones. Especially the poor soul looking for their father, whom they haven't seen in 12 years. I can't begin to imagine how tough that must be. Much love for all.

Shane
  4. http://iranbodycount.blogspot.com

I set up a site to gather all possible documentation of dead and injured, from youtube and photos. If you have any information please add a comment or send a mail.
    thank you.