Customize

Debbie Cook speaks at last.

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by DodoTheLaser, Dec 31, 2011.

1. RightOn Member

INDEED
  2. Anonymous Member

Dere IRS,

Did u kno Scientology haz ONE BILLION DOLLARS?

Sincerely,

Anonymous
    • Like Like x 5
  3. RightOn Member

we hit over 1700 names on the ex list (I am pretty sure it hit, but the wiki is still down :()
    After it is fixed, it would be a wonderful time to show the world how many other people have spoken out publically.
    Can Debbie's story be the one to get the "ex list" the legs it deserves?

edited: CONFIRMED! we hit 1700 today and we are now at 1705!
    • Like Like x 3
  4. Anonymous Member

yah in just cash.
    add that on to their vast real estate holdings, much of which are tax exempt.
    The FEDS or whoever should be keeping a careful eye on money going bye bye over seas. Of course the cash is prolly already there.
    Where's all the money Debbie? you must know
  5. Anonymous Member

Sorry, guise, but one ex-Scientologist did more with one email than >9000 of us could have done with a float in the Rose Bowl parade... :)
    The cult have remained utterly silent in the face of perhaps their worst PR nightmare since Operation Snow White.

Kudos and support to Debbie Cook.
    • Like Like x 6
  6. Anonymous Member

whoops, not ex, yet ;)
    • Like Like x 2
  7. Anonymous Member

I know it's a high-crime in Anonymous to toot my own horn, but I'm proud that my tl;dr was quoted in the Village Voice!

[IMG]
    • Like Like x 19
  8. Anon PTS Member

• Like Like x 3
  9. RightOn Member

yes Kudos to Debbie, but keep in mind due to Anon protests, exs speaking out, poons and other exposure, it made her email alot more visable since the press is not afraid to report stuff now.
    Without all that foreplay, it wouldn't have made as big of an impact and would have been buried quickly. IMO
    • Like Like x 11
  10. Anonymous Member

HE'S PREPAIRIN TAH LAZ00RZ! RUN 4 UR LIEVS
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Pique Member

Was just about to acknowledge that! Ya beat me.
    • Like Like x 2
  12. Anonymous Member

He's even scarier in person, believe me. The BO alone...
    • Like Like x 1
  13. heatberd Member

• Like Like x 1
  14. Anonymous Member

Thanks for fifm, Cheers, Anon
  15. amaX Member

It's this kind of post that pisses me off. How long have we been saying that here in America we were going to have to make the cult implode because our government wasn't going to do anything about scientology? Almost from Day One. We have educated and harpooned everything that we've found. We have made sure that this cult eats itself alive because no one else was going to join. We knew they were eating their own when we found out that public sci's were coughing up their own teenagers for Sea Org so they could get discounts on cult crap.

Never forget that we made this happen with protesting and unending computer time.
    • Like Like x 24
  16. Anonymous Member

17. heatberd Member

Debbie would never had sent that email, had it not been for all the negative press. Most of the press is getting info from WWP.
    • Like Like x 8
  18. RightOn Member

indeed!
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Anonymous Member

Same as always. We run this.
  20. RightOn Member

any news out of AU about this story?
  21. timthephoto Member

yes, we do
    • Like Like x 5
  22. Pique Member

This comment to Tony's article asks a question someone around here might know the answer to, my bold.
    http://blogs.villagevoice.com/runninscared/2012/01/is_scientology_imploding.php
  23. Anonymous Member

Aaah, take another pill and relapse relax, honey.
  24. TrevAnon Member

Dutch paper De Volkskrant (well-respected, left-liberal) also has the story. Which is quite a milestone, cause COS isn't very much here.

Props for Tony Ortega.

Link: http://www.volkskrant.nl/vk/nl/2668...er-Scientology-beschuldigd-van-hebzucht.dhtml

Google translation: http://translate.google.nl/translate?sl=nl&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=nl&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&u=http://www.volkskrant.nl/vk/nl/2668/Buitenland/article/detail/3103870/2012/01/03/Leider-Scientology-beschuldigd-van-hebzucht.dhtml

Edit: LOL! Below the google translation there is "Share your thoughts with other UK visitors" which is a literal translation of "Deel jouw mening met andere VK bezoekers" - where VK is short for Volkskrant, not "Verenigd Koninkrijk". But Google thinks it is the latter, which translates to UK/United Kingdom. :)
    • Like Like x 4
  25. Triumph Member

Brendan Keefe (Blog)
    http://bjkeefe.blogspot.com/
  26. Anonymous Member

How many Super Power projects could they build for $1 Billion?

Oh, wait...
    • Like Like x 3
  27. anonamus Member

Yeah and you: Do the R45 routine or DIAF, your choice (assuming you were OP to AMA2's complaint).
  28. RightOn Member

anything happening on twitter?
    anyone tweeting her email or anyone gabbing about it?
  29. amaX Member

heheheheh.
    • Like Like x 1
  30. Anonymous Member

herro still failtroll, looks like
  31. Anonymous Member

32. Anonymous Member

Cult implodes at 10
    Details at 11
    • Like Like x 1
  33. Orson Member

• Like Like x 3
  34. anonamus Member

I JUST LOVE IT!!!
    • Like Like x 3
  35. Pique Member

• Like Like x 1
  36. Anonymous Member

Wow, this has blown up around the world bigger and sweeter than the Squirrel Busters did!!

Loving how the denials of disconnection and howls of Tommy Davis outrage are being PROVEN in front of our very eyes.

Look how they turn on each other, deleting each other and bragging about it, unaware that the world's newsrooms are so happy to view their fail on a slow news week.

It has driven a wedge right down the middle of what is left of the cult.

WWP should be proud to have helped achieve that, and also use all its resources to drive that wedge deeper and split the scam into two delicious bite-sized pieces.

3285407676_faca8bc2bd.jpg
    • Like Like x 8
  37. Anon'R'us Member

• Like Like x 4
  38. Anonymous Member

I guess all the cult are going to do for now is "la la la we can't hear you".
    • Like Like x 2
  39. Anonymous Member

How I would have loved the feature to show posts in the thread I am watching while they were made wwp used to have. :(
  40. anon8109 Member

My "like" finger is getting sore.
    • Like Like x 12