Customize

Debbie Cook speaks at last.

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by DodoTheLaser, Dec 31, 2011.

1. TinyDancer Member

This is why.

• Like Like x 10
  2. Anonymous Member

I use the Firefox 5-minute reload feature :)
  3. Daverator Member

SO, SO typical - the reaction from the spokeshole: "Those stupid, evil people are just stupid. Oh look, a shiny new building!" I'm not surprised that they didn't quote how many linear feet of posters they printed up last year as "evidence" of how successful they are.
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Triumph Member

deb77.jpg
    ha! Check this out OSAtards
    • Like Like x 8
  5. Anonymous Member

She has started accepting friend requests from ex's/indies. Just in the last hour or so.
    • Like Like x 12
  6. Triumph Member

I see that...I was checking em out...good for her....draw a line in the sand...that says do not cross....
  7. BlackRob Member

Even WBM is a friend of her now... Seems like she is an SP now for sure.... And she is like.... Fawk it!

I find that.... Aaah... Excellent!
    • Like Like x 7
  8. Ackerland Member

Hm... it's not like we didn't know this was gonna happen. Would have wished she'd have waited a bit with this step though, because now the church really can say she is connected to "SPs".
  9. Anonymous Member

I'd like to know if this means Debbie will be on Knowledge Report. :p
    • Like Like x 2
  10. Anonymous Member

All this attention is going to make it very difficult for Miscavige when it becomes time to run and hide. As happened in the case of the late John Gotti, he's too famous to get off the hook easily any longer, or if not yet, soon will be.
  11. Anonymous Member

Just a reminder of who we are.
    • Like Like x 10
  12. Anonymous Member

It's not 2008 anymore.
    Be as water and embrace change.
  13. Are you sure that's us? I can't recognize anyone in that video.
    • Like Like x 4
  14. Anonymous Member

^ newfag

"...the suppression of your followers will become increasingly difficult to maintain. Believers will wake, and see that salvation has no price. They will know that the stress, the frustration that they feel is not something that may be blamed upon Anonymous. No--they will see that it stems from a source far closer to each. Yes, we are SPs. But the sum of suppression we could ever muster is eclipsed by that of the RTC..."

Precient.
    • Like Like x 5
  15. AuntAnonymous Member

They moved ATMs into $cibot fundraisers now?
    • Like Like x 10
  16. jensting Member

Excellent indeed.

Now that David Miscavige has cleared up - once more - the question of whether the criminal organisation known as the "church" <spit> of $cientology is a cult or not by behaving in this completely predictable fashion (allegedly declaring Debbie Cook, definitely dead agenting her), which of the following actions will turn out to be predictable? To how much of an advantage will Debbie Cook and her friends inside and outside of the Co$ be able to turn this predictability?

Best Regards

Jens
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Miranda Member

It's extra sweet that among the first papers to pick it up were USA Today (isn't that the only paper Scientologists are allowed to read?) and the one in Philadelphia, so close to home for Miscavige.

This will embolden so many likeminded but hesitant people.
    • Like Like x 6
  18. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 6
  19. Triumph Member

deb80.jpg
    more have arrived
    • Like Like x 7
  20. subgenius Member

Jim's got crazy eyes.
    • Like Like x 1
  21. Cudgel Member

An image to make the OSA shudder:

2cookfriend.jpg
    • Like Like x 10
  22. DeathHamster Member

I wonder how much the machine charges.

Nothing like a $2 charge on top of every donation, right?
    • Like Like x 2
  23. DeathHamster Member

Maybe her goldenrod just arrived?
  24. Anonymous Member

6Jm2d.jpg
    • Like Like x 3
  25. xenubarb Member

I bet all those overjoyed members wallowing in happiness over 27 Idle Orgs are really ecstatic when they get hit up for renovations and other expensive necessities.
    • Like Like x 2
  26. Tangerine Member

They will be overjoyed to know (or be reminded) that LRH did not want the new age of continuous donations for buildings.
    • Like Like x 1
  27. RightOn Member

inb4JeffStoneandLeeBacabackawayquietly
    I think they need a copy sent to them?
  28. Anonymous Member

no to derail, and it's not rreally a derail, it is just part of the possible fall out from this...
    I wonder how Farrakhan is taking this?
    or was he sheltered from it? OR is he right in the middle of everything with DM and desperatley trying to do damage control with his followers himself?
    I doubt that Louie and Alfrauddie Johnson will like what is going on lol
    • Like Like x 1
  29. Anonymous Member

I wonder if the FBI and IRS talk to each other much nowadays... ? ;)
  30. Smurf Member

She accepted my friend request.
    • Like Like x 11
  31. RightOn Member

hey don't forget they feel their eternity is at stake and publics would prolly like to avoid hours of auditing for any "doubts" they may have for receiving the letter. Or if they are on staff, they will get sect checked

Oh the amount of KRS that will be filed! The Sea Org is going to BUSY.
    SAD just all so fucking SAD
  32. Triumph Member

deb81.jpg
    Smurf...showing how its done
    • Like Like x 14
  33. Anonymous Member

I hope that OSA goes on a great witchunt to guarantee the purity of the Scientology corporation's employees and clients, kicking out anyone who shows any hint of disloyalty to the great leader.

*gleefully rubs hands together*
    • Like Like x 9
  34. jensting Member

but how are they going to know? I mean, really KNOW, that they have sec checked everyone who received the message?

Best Regards

Jens
    • Like Like x 1
  35. Smurf Member

We also corresponded privately. :)
    • Like Like x 8
  36. Anonymous Member

If they sec-check everybody who is on lines, that should cover it.
    Anyone not on lines, who they have a terminal for, will be warned that they must come or be declared.

If they are unable to reach everyone, then technology is being misapplied.
  37. RightOn Member

they won't mwah ha ha
  38. Smurf Member

They are not going to be able to sec-check everyone and I suspect alot of Scilon publics would question the need for it anyways. Debbie's email has caused the cult alot of damage and Scilons are questioning policy. They may put up a united front on Facebook (you don't want your Facebook friends to REALLY know what you're thinking), but behind the scenes? It will be interesting to see how this is played out.

Debbie can never go back to the Scilon world she was living in before the email. She's guilty of High Treason in DM's book.
    • Like Like x 5
  39. Tourniquet Member

The tsunami of backlash that would accompany this action would make the exodus of the late 80s pale by comparison, and likely succeed in metaphorically flooding the reactor cores of Scientology.
    • Like Like x 1
  40. DeathHamster Member

article-2081615-029C0119000004B0-668_468x449.jpg

Every time I see that picture, I hear this song: