Customize

Debbie Cook speaks at last.

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by DodoTheLaser, Dec 31, 2011.

1. AnonLover Member

Greetz Thetanic! Long time no see in these parts.

Media shitstorms... they werk and halp bring the moar interesting peeps outta the lurker woodwork.
    • Like Like x 4
  2. DeathHamster Member

Every time they get crushed regged, especially for something that doesn't involve their own trip up the Bridge, hopefully it'll remind them of that letter.
    • Like Like x 6
  3. Smurf Member

I received a brief email from Debbie. Alas, she's still drunk in the kool-aid, firmly believes in the cult's version of LRH's bio (none of the factual & fully documented natter, included) and she's determined to reach out to her fellow Scilons and make a difference relying on LRH policy.

I applaud her for standing up & speaking out, especially as a woman. Doing so on the cult's crumbling platform using the writings of a delusional science fiction writer. Umm.. not so much.
    • Like Like x 20
  4. Random guy Member

On the other hand, she's probably a lot more effective fighting the cult from within (or halfway out or whatever we may call it). I suppose being at the receiving end of the more unsavoury of Hubbard's policies will eventually wake her up. In the mean time, I fully intend to enjoy this.
    • Like Like x 7
  5. JohnnyRUClear Member

I was just posting the same thing. It's beautiful either way, really: the longer she stays full LRH Kool-Aid, the more "damage" she'll do creating a schism inside the core cult. The sooner she dumps LRH too, the sooner her still-in friends will also be stirred to take a new look at the fat fraud.

WINNING
    • Like Like x 10
  6. thetanic Member

I'm fascinated with the idea that every single person who pulls in people who check their allegiance is, themselves, going to be involved in having their own allegiance tested. The act of pulling people in for questioning disseminates the contents of the letter further.

Also, it's incredibly lulzy that the CoS has basically said that Debbie's a squirrel for (correctly) quoting LRH. That is hilarious.

Solve it with Scientology. :p
    • Like Like x 2
  7. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 8
  8. Anonymous Member

[IMG]
    • Like Like x 5
  9. Quentinanon Member

I love that camera angle - taken from the gutter.

• Like Like x 4
  10. Anonymous Member

The wig is a nice touch also
  11. Quentinanon Member

Nothing like a scilon with a fake smile.

• Like Like x 5
  12. Potentially epic! I have this vision of the drama being played out like a Facebook version of 12(000) Angry Clams, where they all go huddling on the anti-Debbie side of FB, until one Quietly-Spoken Clam (or Clamette, no sexism here) vouches for all the LRH references, until, one by one, they all drift over to the pro-Debbie side, leaving only one, tiny clam wringing his hands and wailing 'the tech was squirrelled' before capitulating.

Fade to a shot of the deserted Super Power building steps...
    • Like Like x 4
  13. Smurf Member

Nope, this is her real smile. A thug in a dress.
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Quentin - This is great stuff, keep it up!
    • Like Like x 2
  15. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 4
  16. Quentinanon Member

• Like Like x 1
  17. Smurf Member

Seriously!!! :)
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Quentinanon Member

I have no doubts about that, but I doubt being in a state of denial and justification to remain in scientology, that she does not suffer emotionally. We both know that scientology is not "the way to happiness". Fake smile is fake.
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 3
  20. Anonymous Member

fify.
    • Like Like x 1
  21. ItchyScratchy Member

I will say this scientology does have some fancy negros.
    • Like Like x 2
  22. Quentinanon Member

Look at the plaque on the wall. "A MESSAGE FOR BLACK PEOPLE".
    I wonder what that says. To be accurate, it should be a compilation of Hubbard quotes on the topic.
    • Like Like x 7
  23. timthephoto Member

"Scientology sets apart special facilities where white people are not allowed. this way to the colored section" ???
    • Like Like x 3
  24. Anonymous Member

QFT
    • Like Like x 1
  25. Anonymous Member

Black people are the ones who just come here sometimes (to give us money). Don't worry fellow Scientology clients, they're not really part of our top secret club because they were never taught the sekrit handshake.
  26. Anonymous Member

... waiting for Marty to try and get all the credit ...
  27. Django Member

Anyone who's reasonably high up in Scientology has done bad things. That said, it's worth celebrating when the likes of Cook rebel. Here's hoping she'll be more forthcoming about her past behavior than some others I could name.

Certainly. I still can't decide whether this is all part of a plan, or if she truly thought she could send out such an incendiary email and not have it go viral. She's described by all who know her as smart and tough, but even smart people can have their minds fucked by the proper mind-fuck.

So...is this a great time to be suppressive or what? Anxiously awaiting the next development....
    • Like Like x 2
  28. Django Member

Herro & Roland serve a valuable service to this august body: They remind us that we're not nearly as flawless as (sometimes) we think we are. I'd be sad if they went away.

That said, yeah, they're mostly asshats.....
    • Like Like x 4
  29. Django Member

Here's hoping she's got her garden hose cleaned and oiled....
  30. Django Member

Latest quote From Karen Pouw: "Skitch over, Tommy, looks like I'm gonna be in here for a while..."...
    • Like Like x 2
  31. DeathHamster Member

There's a limit on what she can say at the moment. Right now, she's complaining about practices which are off-policy. Her audience are current Scientologists, so she can't complain about policies like Disconnection, Fair Game, etc. (Assuming that she wants to.) The only extreme regging that she's complained about is for non-promotion, non-Bridge stuff like Ideal Orgs and massive reserves. (She was in charge of the crush regging for Flag services for 17 years.)

Later on, especially after she's been on the receiving end of Disconnection and Fair Game, it'll be interesting to see what she says.
    • Like Like x 3
  32. Anonymous Member

Chances are this is a Marty Op.
  33. Cudgel Member

When one plays a game as serious as this, one had better know all the rules. She's staying on the territory she knows. It's unfortunate that the dwarf can and will change the rules any time he feels it's to his advantage.
    • Like Like x 1
  34. Anonymous Member

But... Marty is an OSA op.
    • Like Like x 2
  35. heatberd Member

Debbie says in her email that the media has tried to contact her. Why would the media be trying to contact her BEFORE she sent the email?
    • Like Like x 2
  36. sallysock Member

It was hinted/inferred by one of the newsies that the "source" for the latest sp times article/series on the Money Machine- was still in (and not a disgruntled former churchie.)
    • Like Like x 2
  37. Herro Member

Well when you include all the body thetans, it's definitely in the millions of beings.

A mod liked this post. That is bullshit. Mods need to be impartial. I demand a formal, written apology from Jacky Blue Note and, failing that, a resignation.

That would explain the ginger pubes.
  38. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 3
  39. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 3
  40. Anonymous Member