Customize

Debbie Cook Story Explodes

Discussion in 'Media' started by anoninoob, Feb 29, 2012.

1. anoninoob Member

• Like Like x 2
  2. Quentinanon Member

I see strong counterclaims and the interrogatory/admissions will nail the scientology crime syndicate down. And lying on a court document constitutes perjury.
  3. Anonymous Member

Just in time fort us to gloat before the entire Western world collapses.
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Anonymous Member

Still no sign of the IRS or FBI? Still Miscavige = Bad, L Ron Hubbard = Good? What a nice big mock up for the wogs. Won't be long before DM "resigns", the M and M Show rides in on their donkey named Debbie, and its "meet the new boss, just like the old boss". March 13, maybe?
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Anonymous Member

This again?
  6. Anonymous Member

Yeah, Debbie, tell it like it is. You go girl!!
  7. Anonymous Member

the problem with all this is even if true this shit happened how many years ago?? Statue limitation have run out (conveniently for Marty!) so wtf is the point? I can’t believe M&M&D are “pro-Scientology” or they will realize what they are doing looks bad not only for DM but for LRON and $scientology as well. Gives me a headache! lol
  8. Anonymous Member

I doubt that the statute of limitations ran out on crimes committed in 2007.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. RolandRB Member

This is possible unless something is done to stop it. All public clams need to be called in for a metered interview to ensure they are fully happy with the current Church management. They should also bring their check books since they will be upping their IAS status.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Anonymous Member

No statute of limitations on tax fraud or for an on-going conspiracy. Its not about Scientology, its about the money, honey.
  11. Anonymous Member

three years for assault, WAY past the statue limitations

12. Anonymous Member

13. Anonymous Member

Six years for Criminal charges on tax fraud.

no dice.

Debbie just wants a settlement,
  14. Anonymous Member

Shelly's dead body might mean a juicy court case.
  15. xenubarb Member

Every time I see her I think of this:

lady5.jpg

Goin to hell, aren't I
    • Like Like x 4
  16. adhocrat Member

You'll have lots of friends there with ya
  17. DeathHamster Member

It'd be interesting to make a timeline of photos of her during her reign at Flag to see what happened over the years.

Of course, when she was RPFed, she was used hard and put away wet.
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Anonymous Member

i see what u did thar
  19. Anonymous Member

U mean, like dis?

downward_spiral-749025.jpg

What stage she at now, you reckon?
  20. Anonymous Member

21. billybob Member

Kinda sucks right now in comment section on ABC news site, I've been working it all day, and half my posts are deleted because "religious bigot" or whatever the OSA flaggots claimed.

The sock puppet brigade, lead by Sgt major Louanne, have been working it hard today, and it seems like not enough Anons showed up to overwhelm them, so some damage has been done!
    Could some of you good posters launch some harpoons over there?

There should be a new story up on ABC after the Nightline segment airs tonight, so maybe we can get InB4? Thanks!
  22. Anonymous Member

I've been there off-and-on. Had a number of posts deleted but a lot of Louanne's have been as well, even with no links.
  23. billybob Member

Appreciate the participation! It's a really different environment over there, I don't know what will make a post go away.
    I'm adjusting, going back to the basics, just ignore the trolls, and post shorter punchy messages that "Stay on target!"
    • Like Like x 2
  24. Anonymous Member

Nope, that's our Debbie Cook - The Tramp.
    • Like Like x 20
  25. Anonymous Member

That would be a lovely postcard to send to every org
    • Like Like x 1
  26. Anonymous Member

^^^^^^ Perfect. Right down to the WTF of OT III.
    • Like Like x 2
  27. Cheappassion Member

I will always like any post with references to the Who
  28. Cheappassion Member

I tried earlier myself . . . .Wasn't sure if my posts were booted or they were lost the avalanche . . .Dude, the word is still getting out and OSA is sweating. . . .
    • Like Like x 1
  29. billybob Member

It's 1 am where I am and just me vs Louanne sparring over on ABC - doesn't "she" ever sleep?
  30. RolandRB Member

That's all she is going to get no matter how much she would like to air this in public. It's not the job of the civil court to give her a platform. She will be forced to settle and all we can hope for is that it is for a lot. Maybe the two of them will get $10M in total. Nothing to the Church but if others follow suit then it will start to hurt and the chumps will resent being regged yet again because their Church is in danger.
  31. RolandRB Member

Who is it supposed to be?
  32. adhocrat Member

An updated version of this guy, perhaps.
    [IMG]
    • Like Like x 1
  33. eddieVroom Member

Too many teeth in OT VIII
    • Like Like x 1
  34. Anonymous Member

Better?

[IMG]
    • Like Like x 6
  35. poons needed in comments - bampin'
  36. Anonymous Member

For each Sparrow that dies, a Cook must rise.
  37. DeathHamster Member

[IMG]
    • Like Like x 6
  38. CarterUSP Member

And the official CoS response:
    'The letter states that Ms. Cook and certain other Scientology executives and staff members "did participate in religious discipline, a program of ethics and correction entered into voluntarily as part of their religious observances,"'

I'm looking forward to getting some more specific acknowledgement that beatings / humiliation / yelling / pouring water on person while they stand in trashcan etc form part of their 'religious beliefs'
    • Like Like x 1
  39. Anonymous Member

Our trashcan who art in Hemet,
    Hollowed be thy name.
    Thy King is dumb,
    Lies will be done,
    On those that have given up reggin'.
    Give us this day our daily bread
    As for Liver Lips and weevils,
    Divine is the karma
    The power made him gorey
    Forever down-statter