Customize

Dec 11th ATL

Discussion in 'USA - East Coast' started by ravenanon, Dec 13, 2010.

1. ravenanon Member

Dec 11th ATL

It was unseasonably cold for ATL lol

Thew cult didn't give us a show this time and it made me sad.

Aqua gave us tunes and we had sugar overload cake.

The cult decorated for winter with lights and a wreath. However the building still needs paint and the sign is being used as a trash can by passerby.

The wall we watched them paint last month for the next door neighbor is still undone and looks odd.

Sadly my temp cell phone takes terrible picts. I'm not able to zoom to show much. New phone end of Jan will help out a lot

Anyway squint and you can see the wall unfinished and some trash coming out the top of the sign. The sign has more trash than shows up in the pic

63557176449342372791100.jpg

some protesters

63915176004782417247100.jpg

[IMG]

We did have one cult member wave back at us. Also one person did stop and talk to us. They remembered us from the CCHR protest we had over a year ago. They said they would go home and look up the new links on our signs when they got home.

Overall, Gun is still a great dancer, Ultra is still funnier than ever, Rage didn't wear a speedo and I still have a messed up cell phone.
  2. Anonymous Member

Re: Dec 11th ATL

The place looks pretty dead. No talent show?
  3. Re: Dec 11th ATL

Now that you've been there a few months, how's the new protest location treating you (as compared to the old one)?
  4. Anonymous Member

Yeah. Heard the ATL cult was supposed to be having a winter show that day. Guess you guys missed it.
  5. Anonymous Member

Great protest as always ATL!
  6. ravenanon Member

Tons more foot traffic to talk to and greater opportunity to hand things out. We can easily watch our cars. The neighborhood has been educated.

I'm loving it.
  7. JohnnyRUClear Member

Good work. Pfizer will be pleased.
  8. Anonymous Member

Well done.
  9. i'mglib Member

Noice.
  10. Ann O'Nymous Member