Customize

[Dec 4, 2011] Anonymous vs Scientology Rally (Toronto, ON.)

Discussion in 'Planning' started by TorontosRoot, Nov 20, 2011.

1. TorontosRoot Member

Looks like drug-free marshals are planning something in Dundas Square (Yonge-Dundas Square, at Yonge and Dundas streets in Toronto). This is just BEGGING for a flash raid!

So.. Anybody up for this? Can we haz epic lulz to get them kicked out or banned from future recruiting of Youth and other potential income sources? I think this is going to rock!

Edit: attached link of screenshot of video, contains dox of the event. Wish the video was available in at least 360p. Oh well. :D
    zmns.png
  2. If I was rich, I'd fly in with bells on! :)
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Anonymous Member

needs moar anons at this event
  4. Anonymous Member

needs moar anons at this event
    • Like Like x 1
  5. HellRazor Member

• Like Like x 1
  6. telomere Member

7. TorontosRoot Member

Bump, anybody willing to attend? I cannot do this alone, 200:1 isn't good, my voice and flyers won't get out either. I has to print them too.
  8. Anonymous Member

9. TorontosRoot Member

RATS!!

I haz no sign, no mask with me, no acoustic loud speaker OR flyers. But I did film a timelapse at honest ED's. I could show, I'll have to keep my face covered with the shirt's collar. DAMN!! Or maybe I could return with at least a mask and acoustic loudspeaker. Anybody coming to see me thar? It could get lulzy.
  10. Anonymous Member

Just go and take pictures. Report back - how many people there? Any public officials there?
  11. DeathHamster Member

The York Region buses are still on strike. (Seven weeks now, with no end in sight.)
  12. TorontosRoot Member

I don't know all of the public officials like wisemanofthewatchtower does. But I'll be there to shoot some photos.
    • Like Like x 1
  13. TorontosRoot Member

Lulz. As soon as I arrived on the sidewalk at the corner OUTSIDE the square, the security guard, likely told by the scilons, told me I cannot be on this square. He says it's the property of the co$. Didn't get photos due to rain. Nobody but scientology's own recruited children. Such a very sad sight. :( also tons of scilons, 20 of them. Might explain why the guard told me to leave the square lol
  14. TorontosRoot Member

No photos today. The rain washed it out and no anons were present. Damn you york regional transit! I took the risk doing this unmasked and also educated some preachers about their front groups and any knowledge I had about their fraud, criminal activities and slave labor using children at the sea org (did I get that right?) Besides letting them know the january protest coming up. It would be good to see more people get educated. Some were curious.

Man it got rainy today. No anons in sight! :{

Maybe next time. The cold wasn't making things any easier besides the rudeness of the quack security.