Customize

December 13 - Perth Australia - Protest

Discussion in 'Asia Pacific' started by Andrew, Nov 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Andrew Member

2. Timmibal Member

3. Praesul Member

re: December 13 - Perth Australia - Protest

What time is the raid, where are we meeting. Put it here so I don't have to register for a billion forums lol
  4. Timmibal Member

I'll PM you details, Praesul.

Or did you mean the main raid?

And you don't have to register to lurk. :)

I'll also make sure details get crossposted once they're finalized.
  5. re: December 13 - Perth Australia - Protest

Let them eat cake
  6. Timmibal Member

Time: 1PM
    1. Meet at Pier & Wellington St
    2. South on Pier to Murray
    3. Murray to William
    4. William to Hay
    5. Hay to Pier (stopping in Hay St. Mall opposite London Crt for 15minutes)
    6. Pier to Murray
    7. Repeat 3-6

See anonperth.org • View topic - Protest Details for moar detailz
  7. Timmibal Member

Yes, we know the anti ruddkipz filter protest is on the 13th. Yes, we know it's the same time. Yes, we're still going to do our thing. Why? Because we're awesome.

That and we're going to steal their peoples. :D
  8. exOT8Michael Member

Perthanons what news of the 13th?
  9. feman0n Member

I saw a few anons at the NoCleanFeed protest (on at same time), handing out anti-censorship flyers, candy and trying to recruit for the anon protest. I saw one young anon do a masked interview with the PerthNorg guy (vid may be online) re online censorship.

Some anons were later seen enturbulating outside the basestar, but to my knowledge there was a miniraid rather than maxiraid. Pity!
  10. exOT8Michael Member

Is there a maxiraid planned for the 20th?
  11. Timmibal Member

And where were you? :p

The raid was 'midi' rather than mini. Most of us were doing the flyer lap. There were a few who stayed outside the basestar.

Total anons enturbulating, probably around 30 again. Next month we need to look at options. Killer heat is killer.

As to the 20th, head to the local cell at anonperth.org if you want to set something up. With an overinnoculated public who now react with 'Oh, it's you guys again! Hi!', perhaps it's time to prepare some more sublime win.

Also, mike, any e-mails? Our regular handlers all got copies of your letter. We'll see if they took my challenge. (If we're just a bunch of misguided kids, then read the letter.)

Also, Moonbats at the NoCleanFeed protest were moonbatty. There were also scilon handlers present there.
  12. Timmibal Member

13. JoshTheater Member

Still Alive - Marcab

If folks would be so kind as to throw together some quick, one paragraph summaries of what's been going on in their local cells here, the hope is to get a nice website up compiling everything (kinda like Anonymous Resources, only with some more information about the groups). We could even *gasp* KEEP IT UP TO DATE!
  14. SeenTheLight Member

From Saint Hill's most recent Advance! magazine, Issue 192, page 12:

2chkd3r.jpg
  15. Asterius Member

Hi guys, tonight I learned the truth about scientology and the horrors of it. Anyway I am wondering when the next protest is and whether I can get my high school involved. I want to become a journailst and would love it if we can organize some mass media protest about scientology. I am quite young so excuse the poor sentence constructure and phrasing.
  16. Timmibal Member

Most of our activity is concentrated around our local site at anonperth.org/f/

Due to the heat, we are looking at alternative options for the January protest, but by all means educate yourself and your peers on the dangers of $cientology.

And dude, if you can bring a whole high school along? Holy shit, massive internets for you.

Edit: As far as mass media projects go. By all means. I'm sure the folks in the 'think tank' and 'current projects' will be more than willing to offer pointers, And I'm sure we at the local forums will be more than willing to offer what assistance we can.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.