Customize

December 14th - Manchester, UK

Discussion in 'Europe' started by strobe, Nov 29, 2013.

1. strobe Member

zJMMNSV.png

Next Manchester Protest Against The Cult Of Scientology:
    14th December 2013

C
    HRISTMAS THEME.

Meet-up point: 133 Deansgate, M3 3WR (the coffee cup) near Starbucks [street view] - 10:45am

Walk to the Scientology Org: 258 Deansgate, M3 4BG (the volcano) [street view] - 11:00am
    (If no one's there, we're probably running late and are still at the meet-up point.)

Anons may be able to meet you at Piccadilly Station (the cocktail glass) in advance - just ask.
    The camera is where we take the post-raid photo, after which it's off to the pub.

------------------------------------------------

New Anons are always welcome. The main thing is to be there.You can also help by bringing fliers, signs, cake, megaphones, cameras, friends and lulz.

Seriously, print some damn fliers.

You can direct any potential new recruits to our local website for local people. Here's the sort of thing you can expect.

------------------------------------------------

PLAYLIST REQUESTS: Post music requests ITT, preferably with a YouTube video. Make them extra Christmassy.

HoRtrXw.jpg

So Christmassy.
    • Like Like x 5
  2. Kitty Amazing Member

I heard Santa's reindeer shall be attending, see you all there!

...there will be more cake!
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Roach01 Member

Strobe u sexi bich here's a request:
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  4. There shall be an elf attending :) ready for another great day :-D.
  5. I posted on the FB page, but I'm doing a feature on Anonymous Manchester for a print assignment and I'd love to conduct interview with some of you guys over FB/Skype/Email/phone or even person. Ofc Anonymity would be protected for anyone who wishes for it. As a side note, I wanted to take part in the Christmas raid but I'll already be home by then! I may post music requests (highly approve of Babymetal btw!) anyway if that'd be acceptable, though! If you could pass this on to Anons who may be interested in talking but wouldn't check here please do so - I need to submit this by thursday evening preferably.
  6. Roach01 Member

I'll do a Skype interview if you wish, gives me something to do whilst I am off today.
  7. Kitty Amazing Member

Please Strobe :)
  8. Hey Strobe, Request for song, Disturbed - Land of confusion. Please.
  9. Hey Strobe, Request on another song. Hope thats okay.
  10. Roach01 Member

• Like Like x 1
  11. Skinnies Member

• Like Like x 1
  12. Profanity Member

Long time no see, everyone. I stumbled across this video

and figured I needed some pub time. If I'm not busy this weekend, I should be able to pop down for the post raid. And maybe bully Fuckeye into joining in. He doesn't know this yet, but whatever. So hopefully I will see some of you Saturday. Or something.

also, what a lovely anon you have on your christmas banner
    • Like Like x 3
  13. Kitty Amazing Member

Hope to see you both there!
    • Like Like x 1
  14. EmptyField Member

• Like Like x 2
  15. strobe Member

• Like Like x 5
  16. Profanity Member

• Like Like x 2
  17. A.O.T.F Member

Tally Ho .. And rap up and stay warm .. It's cold out there. Dance a lot :D
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 2
  19. Would I be able to attend the Anonymous march on the 14th if I'm only 15? Don't worry I'm mature and I know what everythings about...also what time does it finish/disperse into the pub?
  20. Skinnies Member

15 is great
  21. Anonymous Member

There's no real age limit for protesting...well. So long as you're not, like, ten and without a responsible adult. But that's not an issue here.

You'll be perfectly welcome. Just remember you can't join us for pub time, being underage and all that. :(
  22. Yeah I understand about the pub :( so what time do you think I would finish by? (When you guys go to the pub?) Aprox. Time?
  23. Hexane Member

Hey chaps and girl... Hexane and Azey will be attending tomorrow. Formally known as Habbofag and Christfag respectively. Hopefully will bring some caek. One more note... Santa's chemist will be attending.
    • Like Like x 2
  24. TheKit Member

I will be there :) as usual! Also i will do any interview you like on Skype , I will only give my Skype name on inbox so i dont get doxed or ddosed aha.
    • Like Like x 1
  25. Hexane Member

Will be nice to see how its all changed and see anyone new and anyone old. I don't think we have been since 2011 for one reason or another...
    • Like Like x 1
  26. Sneak Moderator

According to past threads, usually ends 3pm but can vary.

EDIT: Apparently my phone doesn't like quoting. Or posting anon.
  27. Hexane Member

Can't he go for a drink if he has a meal with A responsible adult (although that's hard to come by out of you lot) or is that sixteen?
  28. Sneak Moderator

I think some places that serve food it's allowed. But I imagine anons just want to booze. I know I would.
  29. Sneak Moderator

Also can this anon message me please? Phone app is having difficulty starting convos.
  30. Anon_Preston Member

I'm just stuck with the decision to go or not at the moment. I want to go, but it's about convenience and safety of arrival
  31. Kitty Amazing Member

If anybody is printing fliers could you print more? As I am unable to bring some this raid. </3
  32. Dragononymous Member

I still think you should somehow try to change the pub time thing a little bit in the overall day schedule to perhaps bond more as a group. For the youngsters and stuffs. But you hate me for that opinion so <3

Also;
    WHY THE FUCK HAS EVERYONE DECIDED TO BECOME BLOODY ACTIVE?!
    I see this as a really good thing really, yet now I feel even worse about not being able to attend this year knowing what I'll miss...
    • Like Like x 3
  33. Kitty Amazing Member

It's not like they won't be allowed in the building, they just can't drink alcohol. So group bonding is assured.
    • Like Like x 1
  34. Anonymous Member

I've decided to come ^.^ just got a 45 minute train ride haha
  35. Skinnies Member

I will be late but I will be
  36. strobe Member

White and Myself both running very late. Please do start without us.
  37. Anonymous Member

I'm at the so called "church" now waiting
  38. Anonymous Member

If you are the new fag, go around the corner and find a place to wait for the others to arrive. Find a store to wander around in or something. Alone is not the way to be at a protest.
    • Like Like x 2
  39. Rod Keller Member

How did it go?
  40. Fuckeye Member

I was still not aware of this.
    • Like Like x 1