Customize

December 5 - Boston - Postgame

Discussion in 'USA - East Coast' started by WMAnon, Dec 6, 2009.

1. WMAnon Member

December 5 - Boston - Postgame

Dear Lisa McPherson,

RIP and all, but do you think you could have died on a warmer day?

Whenever we get the pictures of the electric candles covered in snow I think you'll understand.

Actual raid had some major permit issues, the transit department decided to pull some last minute bullshit but we settled it eventually. It led to a lot less yelling than we would have liked, but such is life. Nothing really eventful, though it was nice to see so many GF masks again.

Vigil was fuckoff cold. The snow started about half an hour before we got to the org, and it had been raining most of the day, so we were standing in slush with the wind from the Charles was blowing snow right into our faces. The org was in the process of closing, I don't know if it was their normal closing time or what, but we stayed out there freezing our asses and toes off for an hour before we packed it up.

/b/oston will be taking a much needed break for the holidays, but we'll be back raiding the third Saturday of the month starting in January. Have a merry whatever.
  2. amaX Member

Re: Boston - December 5th Postgame

Damn. That sounds like a wintry, slushy mess. Sorry it sucked so much, but wish to see the snow covered electric candles because they sound pretty.

Anonymous delivers no matter what the weather.
  3. Belladonna Member

Ugh. Sorry you had to deal with that.

Great work.
  4. Infestation Member

It was indeed cold. Sorry for the blurry image- I was shivering.
    Dec5th2009009.jpg

Dec5th2009010.jpg

Rest of the december 5th Photos are here.
  5. RightOn Member

"Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed rounds."

indeed!! Great work!
  6. Jeff Jacobsen Member

Now THAT is devotion! Thank you all. Hopefully next time Scientology works on killing somebody, it will be stopped.
  7. Little_Sister Member

The whole mess with the cops was complete and utter bullshit, for the life of me I have no idea what they were trying to accomplish. On the other hand, it made an interesting first raid for a few newfags and a few oldfags that decided to drop by. The vigil was a nightmare, for a few days most of the east coast experienced a rather nice warm front. It seriously felt like spring, and actually tricked a few trees in my hometown to start blossoming flowers. Luckily for us, the nice weather ended literally an hour prior to when vigil was meant to start. It was a nasty surprise after we all left the movie theater-we all decided to see "Ninja Assassin" before the vigil :3

It was cold and wet and sad and I hated it. I'm sure the lot of us standing there dressed in back and masked up was creepy enough to be worth it though. Hopefully more pics will surface.

ALSO-I forgot to write about this last month, but this thread is at least getting more views so I'll post about it here. Last month in Boston we there was an "Old Timey" dance in a bandstand, and we just hung out into the night. At one point, Captain Hampton puts his ipod on random and starts talking to a few others and myself. A couple appears at the top of the stairs leading into the bandstand and their three year old daughter wanders in. Just then, "I Love Little Girls" starts playing on the boombox. The parents, completely oblivious, encourages their daughter to dance. Which she does-smiling and giggling the whole time.
    We almost lost it, the timing couldn't have been more perfect. After the song finally ended I yelled out, "Awwww, your daughter just danced to a song about pedophilia!" To which the couple immediately scooped up their kid and scampered off.
  8. Re: Boston - December 5th Postgame

In Soviet Russia the pooch salutes you!
  9. silverhead Member

Re: December 5 - Boston - Postgame

I've gotta say: I'm fuck-lucky to have
    brother/sister Bostanons like these:
    HARD CORE.

Thanx, pooch, rightON, BD, AMA2 & J.J.

Hope we see moar pix...

-sh
  10. Anon Amarth Member

When is the January one? I've been out of commission for the past few months and I'd like to start getting involved again. I miss j00 guize!

Also, when the hell did rickglass lose so much fucking weight?
  11. WMAnon Member

January 16th, SPECIAL GUEST STAR!!!

I should prolly start a thread for that huh?
  12. Rickglass Member

Nice to know I still have the ability to anger EVERYONE! I managed to piss off that faggot who lives on 7 hereford AND the cops!

And I made wiggy mad by not conforming to the dress code. But santa has to be santa, children!