Customize

December 5th~Remember Lisa McPherson~

Discussion in 'Scientology and Anonymous' started by amaX, Dec 3, 2013.

1. Listen to the lyrics
  2. TMOT Member

Nice work, Anonymous.
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 3
  4. Kimbayah Member

David Miscavige quotes about Lisa... Way more crap at the link.

http://www.culteducation.com/reference/scientology/Scien57.html

About the unexplained death of Scientologist Lisa McPherson: "Here’s what I do know. No Scientologist -- no Scientologist -- is involved in attempting to do in another Scientologist."

"I think some people who hate Scientology were thrilled when Lisa McPherson died because they thought they had some way to get us ... and I think that’s despicable."

"Who’s being called murderers? The Church of Scientology. Well, you’re looking at me and if you actually believe that I would like Lisa McPherson to die, I don’t think you believe that. I can’t even imagine you thinking that. But that’s the impression that gets passed around then."

"If they had the evidence ... that somebody actually did her in, they’d have filed a prosecution. I mean I just don’t believe this is how any other incident would be treated in Clearwater. I just don’t believe it."
    • Like Like x 4
  5. DeathHamster Member

• Like Like x 5
  6. Anonymous Member

DH, your collection bends the intertubes. Just sayin.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. JohnnyRUClear Member

If you didn't want her to die, you should have let her live.
    • Like Like x 6
  8. Anonymous Member

. . . she [Lisa McPherson] DID die of a pulmonary embolism – it happens all the time in hospitals with doctors on call – so it is not certain that medical attention would have saved her life . . .

• Like Like x 3
  9. DeathHamster Member

Yeah, thanks Doctor Rinder.

When someone isn't eating any food, the body starts scavenging for materials and clots tend to dissolve, releasing them into the bloodstream, so if she'd been getting real care it's very possible that she wouldn't have had the embolism in the first place.

Oh, and I know that Scientology likes to blame the bruise from that minor fender bender accident, but it's more likely that it was from when she was bouncing off the walls and fighting with her keepers.
    • Like Like x 9
  10. amaX Member

. . . she [Lisa McPherson] DID die of a pulmonary embolism - it happens all the time in hospitals with doctors on call - so it is not certain that medical attention would have saved her life . . .
    Mike Rinder April 5, 2012

. . . she [Lisa McPherson] DID die of a pulmonary embolism - it happens all the time in hospitals with doctors on call - so it is not certain that medical attention would have saved her life . . .

lisaautopsypic_zps54d394a7.png

Thank goodness Rinderburn 1 has moved on to flying cool banners over downtown Clearwater instead of commenting on that pesky McPherson thing.
    • Like Like x 5
  11. ... she is reading this log now ...
    Marty Rathbun fuckingasshole
  12. 241

Ahem.

I posted this elsewhere, but I think it bears repeating:

For all you guys know, Mike Rinder wasn't involved in the banner troll beyond trying to take credit.

You guys saw my post pre-dating this troll. I clearly pointed the way for whomever would like to have used this service. https://whyweprotest.net/community/...ovember-17th-2013.113081/page-56#post-2386325

If anyone can show that Mike Rinder, Mike Bennitt, or anyone else was brainstorming this idea before the date of the linked post directly above (11/18/2013), then please post evidence.

We all know that Mike Bennitt has jewgolds to afford something like this.

Give Mike Bennitt credit, or give the credit to myself, if it is so unpalatable for some of you to attribute any credit to Mike Rinder over this. Get over it. Leave his name out of it, if it is so notorious.

Awesome troll was awesome. Butthurt trolls are butthurt.

/derail
  13. JohnnyRUClear Member

All of you are correct.
  14. Anonymous Member

15. The Wrong Guy Member

Remembering Lisa McPherson 12-5-13

Mark Bunker speaks at the Clearwater City Commission meeting on the anniversary of Lisa's death.

Sorry for the poor quality video. I will try to get a better copy.
    • Like Like x 4
  16. pedrofcuk Member

• Like Like x 11
  17. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 2
  18. Anonymous Member

On the anniversary of Lisa McPherson's death, WBM speaks to the Clearwater commissioners and elevates Mark Rathbun and Mike Rinder over David Miscavige even though Mark Rathbun has admitted to destroying evidence in the McPherson case.
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Rod Keller Member

I think Clearwater city officials could learn a lot from Mike and Marty. I don't think they are very interested. They continue to believe that Clearwater residents and business owners will choose the economic health of Clearwater over that of Scientology. They are wrong.
  20. JohnnyRUClear Member

I don't follow your comment. What does the bolded part mean?
  21. Biz as usual. Mr. Make-No-Sense.
  22. Quentinanon Member

Thank you, Mark for educating the mayor and commission of Clearwater. I hope they take your advice to heart.

• Like Like x 3
  23. Quentinanon Member

Hey Mike Rinder. Thanks for justifying your role in the exploitation and voluntary manslaughter of Lisa McPherson.
    Mike Rinder is an evil fucking cunt.

• Like Like x 2
  24. Anonymous Member

February 10th coming soon

• Like Like x 1
  25. TrevAnon Member

Over on ESMB someone who, as a child, witnessed the Lisa McPherson situation develop, has created an account.

Here is her own story [I link to my own post on ESMB, in which I edited her story so it would be readable] :

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthre...ins-to-freedom&p=934027&viewfull=1#post934027

In short it is a heart wrenching story like we have heard or read many others. :(

Here is another thread where she confirms she witnessed it: http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthre...troduce-myself&p=934504&viewfull=1#post934504
    • Like Like x 6
  26. RightOn Member

wrong thread sorry
  27. Bobby McGee Member

I fight .. I fight for Lisa and those who have lost their lives and families because of this Evil Cult. It is NOT a church. It is evil to the core. It sickens me to the Core. I loath . I hate. .. and until it topples to the ground I will NOT rest. RIP Lisa.. Your name will carry on. We will all carry it on.
    • Like Like x 2
  28. Disambiguation Global Moderator

• Like Like x 2
  29. xipe totec Member

in paris two years ago
    • Like Like x 1
  30. xipe totec Member

just got this one yesterday from paris

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 4
  31. xipe totec Member

well anyway mike rinder and his chopper friend mr bennitt gave us a real picture of a scientology grand opening very good indeed the one involved was marty in the mc pherson case but exibits and clues vanished
    ?