Customize

Dennis H. Clarke, OT 8, CCHR President

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by _You_, Dec 27, 2009.

1. _You_ Member

Dennis H. Clarke, OT 8, CCHR President

Formerly, the Citizens Commission on Human Rights President, but still active in Scientology's fight against Human Rights violations, sex perversion, and drugs. Former Scientology "Minutemen" - thug - and all around Operating Thetan and Scientologist, Dennis H. Clarke:

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/7-chit-chat/cchr-cult-cientology-their-web-site-58587/2

The above is a link to page two of an obscure thread. Page two is mostly about Dennis H. Clarke, and before it drifts into the great hyperspace void, it has been placed here - given its own thread.

It may seem as though Scientology is shooting itself in the foot at every turn, but most of what Scientology does of a fraudulent and abusive nature - even these days - goes unnoticed and undocumented.

Scientology has ripped off so many, harmed so many, and most of those are nameless and forgotten. Scientology specializes in "getting away with" things.

So, for the record, this thread - including two videos - is here to document one of its larger thetans, a true Big OT, Dennis H. Clarke.
  2. JohnnyRUClear Member

Re: Dennis H. Clarke, OT 8, CCHR President

His space is enormous -- it's practically infinite! He's made such huge gains!!
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. xenubarb Member

Ah, hell. I was hoping this would be an obituary.
  4. pedrofcuk Member

I want to puke. This guy is verbally slagging off an entire profession with alarming generalities, imagine him in a position of power? No, thanks! He also uses some Hubbard phrases and scientologese to diss his imagined enemies. The enormity of scientologys insanity has hit me squarely in the face, again! Like Hubbard, he can certainly talk the talk but provides not a shred of real evidence to back up his claims. Absolute nut job!
  5. DeathHamster Member

Careful! Jan Eastgate is president of CCHR International long time. Is Clarke no longer the president of CCHR United States? (Along with shell games, CoS frequently hides the real player. Usually the person to watch in most orgs is the Executive Director (ED) rather than the president.)

More on Clarke and CCHR:
    CCHR and Narconon May 1991, L. J. West, The Southern California Psychiatrist
  6. JohnnyRUClear Member

FTFY
  7. Ramona Member

8. _You_ Member

Dennis H. Clarke appears behind Gerry Armstrong at 14:02 of the Clearwater Police video.

YouTube- Scientology and the Clearwater Police

Clarke's nastier assaults on "SPs," including his favorite move, sucker-punching people in the face - as far as I know - have never been caught on video. He's not *that* stupid - but almost.

In this video, Mark Bunker does mention one such assault as described in the book, 'L. Ron Hubbard, Messiah or Madman?'
  9. _You_ Member

Yes, from 14:02 in that video onward is an excellent documentary analysis of Dennis Clarke and his violent tendencies.

10. Scatman Member

Dennis Clarke was removed as President of CCHR International and ended up on the nominal "Executive Advisory Board", which are just names to give the racket credibility.
    The last evidence I saw was that Clarke was OT 5, as if any of those labels mean anything. He is occasionally used as a attack dog/thug against psychiatry with cofs friendly media. He is viewed by OSA as too much of a loose cannon to represent the scientology crime syndicate to neutral or antipathetic media. Clarke operates on Hubbard's maxim, "Never fear to hurt another in a just cause."
  11. _You_ Member

I remember seeing Dennis Clarke (then President of CCHR), and Shirley Young (then President of the Church of Scientology of Los Angeles), on TV, and both were introduced as being "OT 8," and acknowledged being OT 8. Clarke is OT 8. The guy has money, and he's been a Scientologist for over thirty years. Face it, Dennis H. Clarke is a Scientology Superman, and you're not.
  12. DeathHamster Member

Ah sorry, it is Bruce Wiseman who is president of CCHR US, not Clarke.

What did Clarke do to get bumped? (Obviously not sucker-punching SPs, that's upstat!)
  13. _You_ Member

There's just so much space in the title box.

He served his time as "President" of the "CCHR International," and now performs other assignments, and is introduced as, "the past President of the Citizen's Commission on Human Rights." Problems & Solutions TV Show - Psychiatric Terrorism
  14. Scatman Member

Dennis Clarke is dirt poor and has drifted from job to job after his being canned as president of CCHR. There are only so many things that a bully can do for a living.

15. _You_ Member

16. Smurf Member

17. tamphex Member

Those terribly produced little cable shows are the proverbial nutjob circlejerk. Dennis Clarke is nothing but a thug; CoS influence or not.

Hell, everytime without fail that I've chatted with a staffer or public scilon, these are the same words that eventually come pouring out of their mouths:

"What psych drugs are you on today?"
    "How much are the psychs paying you to be here?"
    "Do you like kids on drugs? Does that make your psych masters happy?"

It's at the point that you realize it's pointless to continue talking to that individual; it's pretty much the equivalent of talking to a brick wall. Trick is to not let that conversation head down towards that dead end.
    • Like Like x 1
  18. _You_ Member

I didn't say he was wealthy, just that - in the course of 30 years, and probably aided by multiple credit cards during the era of easy money (easy credit), that he was able to buy his OT levels.

He may very well be a broke OT 8 these days. He won't be the first. And they may have told him that he needs to re-do his NOTs, and then re-do his OT 8, as has been done to so many. (For example, the founder of e.Republic has done - I think - NOTs twice, and OT 8 three times.) But, in the 1990s, he was OT 8. I suspect that means as much as his having been "President" of an "International" "Human Rights" organization. It's a joke.

Point is, here's someone who has beaten the shit (not on video) out of "wogs" and "SPs," who was also a main (visible) "Human Rights" spokesman for the "Church of Scientology" - and still works in that area for Scientology. He's "Clear" and "OT." OK?

Don't go anal on me. I don't want to start debating his shoe size.
  19. Re: Dennis H. Clarke, OT 8, CCHR President

Is that the same Jan Eastgate who was telling John Sweeney on BBC's Panorama that the holocaust was set up by Psychiatry?
  20. tamphex Member

The one and the same. Last year here in Sydney we flash raided one of their IAS celebrations. Jan was there hanging out with Vicki Dunstan, President of Scientology Australia. I had Vicki's number (got it via OSA Mike who was trying for months to get friendly & closer to me) so I spent most of the raid playing "txt tennis" with Vicki. When we had pizza delivered I sent her a message offering her a piece & to come over for a chat, to which she declined saying she was too busy enjoying herself with Jan.

Humpfh. How rude.
    • Like Like x 1
  21. _You_ Member

Maybe he wanted to do a "real" humanitarian project directing money away from management.

Remember from RadioPaul1's video on Youtube, CCHR is nothing more than a Post Office Box.
  22. _You_ Member

Not likely.

It's slightly more than that. They have staff, and flunkies, and some buildings. (see the preceding 'Clearwater Police' video for a glimpse of one of the buildings - after 14:02.

Heres are some of the dupes and flunkies, and Szasz, the "co-founder."

YouTube- CCHR Co-Founder Dr. Thomas Szasz, Professor of Psychiatry Emeritus

YouTube- Psychiatry the fraud
    YouTube- History of Psychiatry
  23. _You_ Member

I think he burned himself early 90s by all those silly claims which were easily debunked in the press. He had to be removed or risk appearing ever more silly when being questioned on his nonsense.

alt.religion.scientology | Google Groups

But that's Dennis Clarke, all these are normal behavior to him I suppose.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  24. _You_ Member

Dennis Clarke was notorious as a Scientology thug in the early 1980s, and *then* - as a reward? - was made President of CCHR. He was in that position for some time. He inspiration was, of course, his spiritual leader, L. Ron Hubbard.

These are some of the words that have no doubt inspired him:

WHAT IS THE CITIZENS COMMISSION ON HUMAN RIGHTS?

L. Ron Hubbard The Humanitarian: Freedom Fighter Articles and Essays

Dennis Clarke in Clearwater, Op video, see 14:02, but the first couple of minutes - where the Mayor of Clearwater is interviewed - are worth seeing again also.

YouTube- Scientology and the Clearwater Police

Psychiatric terrorism with an older Dennis Clarke, now the well respected former President...

Problems & Solutions TV Show - Psychiatric Terrorism
  25. CantPickaName Member

that puts him in walking distance to the chatsworth mission
  26. Scatman Member

11 EE
  27. Scatman Member

He also received an IAS Medal of Freedom which he wears to scientology events as a partial reward for his violence and bigotry.
  28. JohnnyRUClear Member

Wow... that guy is one malevolent hulk of Hubbardism.
  29. _You_ Member

After beating the crap out of so many people - off camera - Clarke deserves a visit from Anonymous. Just to ask, "Are you going to apologize to the people that you've assaulted"?
  30. xenubarb Member

Remember the vid where he put gum on WBM's camera and the CW police did nothing?

I wish he'd try to punch me. Just sayin...better get it right the first time. No Second Chance.
    (/pun)
    • Like Like x 1
  31. Scatman Member

To him, that was a high point in his career. It was a major win for him. Fair Game and human rights violations in action. That is Dennis H. Clarke.
  32. _You_ Member

Wait for his eyes to flash, then block him.
  33. Anonymous Member

Unconfirmed rumor:
    Dennis H. Clarke, OT 5, ex-CCHR board member, and OSA bully/thug is in a hospital in Hawaii dying from cancer.
    • Like Like x 2
  34. RightOn Member

another COS cancer victim
    Wonder if there is any truth to the "cans" causing cancer, that was in another thread. tinfoil hat on
  35. Anonymous Member

Ahhh....so my postulates have born fruit. That'll teach you to stick gum on somebody's camera lens, you fat fuck! (Although I imagine you're not all that "robust" any more.)
  36. Anonymous Member

37. Diablo Member

he will die alone in a dark room...isn't that how it goes??
  38. Diablo Member

Hello, my name is Dennis H. Clarke, and here is a little bit about myself:
    Over thirty years ago, I joined a group of honest ethical people who had been working for some time to make this a better world. They were winning and we are winning ripping off Charlie!today, thanks to L. Ron Hubbard. May we never lose sight of how it is that we continue to succeed. We simply do as Ron says. The technology and policies are correct, have never and will never let us down as long as we are true to the tech and policy. I have dedicated my life to using that technology to help set all people free. Totally free. [IMG]
  39. Diablo Member

The works of L. Ron Hubbard have given me a great ability to look and to confront the condition of mankind as a whole and individuals in particular. I have an unshakable certainty that people are basicly good (except those anonymous assholes who picket my cult). I understand the anatomy of their mistakes and worse. Perhaps most importantly, through understanding them and with the legacy of the technology developed by Mr. Hubbard, I am now able to help my fellow man (but I can't help myself). In that this species lives to help, there could be no greater gift to us all than this technology he freely gave us to use to help others (or punch them, depending what day it is).
  40. Diablo Member

Groups I Support
    Click on the links below to visit the home pages
    of various groups I support for their humanitarian efforts
    or groups I am a member of: 26114918_125x125.jpg