Customize

Dennis H. Clarke, OT 8, CCHR President

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by _You_, Dec 27, 2009.

1. Anonymous Member

Dennis H. Clarke?

And nothing of value was lost.

A whole bunch of Scilons seem to die of the cancer, is it the Freewinds asbestos or the cigarettes L Ron Hubbtard kept saying were good for you and prevented cancer?

Who cares - when it's OSA fat fucks like Clarke??
    • Like Like x 1
  2. OTBT Member

"Alone, in the dark, and in pain."

Exact quote, from the some of the damn LRH stuff I had to memorize. Sorry, no link handy for the quote.
  3. xenubarb Member

it was that George Baille OT feller if anyone wants to look it up.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Diablo Member

Yes, that is it...read it and weep, bully fuck!
  5. Diablo Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVAbr-af4-8&feature=feedlik

Bully boy should have become OT8 like this loon so he could use his super powers to fight off the cancer. What hospital is this loser in? I bet it is a worse than a haitian hospital because the cult will discard him if he is no use to them. Oh, and of course, he doesn't have anymore $ because Tom Cruise needed a filed of flowers to run through and a new motorcycle.

Note to OSA douche reading this right now: This story of dying alone and w/o the cult you helped for so long is going to be your fate and the fate of the others you slave with. Leave now while you still have your sanity...if you do!
  6. Anonymous Member

Dennis is not that bad off. He has found a place to live and is not on the streets living in "his" car. His son, brother and friend has helped him secure some income and a place to live.
  7. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  8. Anonymous Member

9. Anonymous Member

People usually are after giving all their money to Scientology.
  10. Anonymous Member

Everybody in Scientology is eventually canned. The point is that, after a long career of being a violent thug for Scientology, he was given the job of President of the CCHR, and later - for years - hailed as the "past President." His condition now is not the point. I'm waiting for David Miscavge to leave corporate Scientology and become a spokeman for the Indies. You are in the twilight zone.
  11. Anonymous Member

Unconfirmed rumor: Dennis Clarke passed away.
  12. DeathHamster Member

Surely Scientology would note the passing of a former important offical?

/mary sue hubbard

Never mind.
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Anonymous Member

Unpersons are unpersoned.
  14. To those still interested: he is alive at a nusing home in Largo,fl
  15. DeathHamster Member

At least he's getting some care (hopefully) and is off the street.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. Jeff Jacobsen Member

does he like inquisitive visitors?
  17. Anonymous Member

Not if they punch him in the face and leave.
  18. Anonymous Member

DOX
  19. DeathHamster Member

And later on, they can take him out to shop for a new body.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  20. Ron B DED Member

for those who don't get the joke...

Body Death Assist
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  21. Anonymous Member

Is it dead yet?
  22. Clamosaurus Member

You need part of that LRH death announcement video--where Broeker talks about dropping our meat-sacks

I transcribed it a longwayz back so I could poast about the re-re-release of da basics

• Like Like x 1
  23. The Wrong Guy Member

Remembering another Scientology ‘warrior’ — with the help of Mark Bunker

By Tony Ortega, June 1, 2017

Quote:

On May 9, a Scientologist named Dennis Clarke died in Hawaii, where he’d been in failing health for some time. There was some discussion on the usual forums about Clarke’s extensive history in the church. He had been a Freedom Medal winner for his work as president of CCHR, the Scientology front group that agitates against psychiatry. Later he had become disillusioned when the church he had served for so long provided no help after he had had a stroke that left him partially paralyzed.

Hearing about Clarke again evoked for us another time and place — the rough pickets outside the Fort Harrison Hotel in the early 2000s, which were caught on tape by Mark Bunker. It was a time when Lisa McPherson’s death was producing terrible press for the church, and when the Lisa McPherson Trust, funded by businessman Robert Minton, was regularly picketing Scientology’s most holy site.

Those were very different times. You can see in Bunker’s videos that the few picketers were swarmed by aggressive Scientologists, who shouted at them and shoved them. And none was more imposing or intimidating than Clarke, who was huge. We couldn’t help being curious about what Bunker thought of the news that his old nemesis had gone to his reward. So we asked him.

“Well, I’m sorry to see him pass,” Bunker told us. “I heard how he was discarded by Scientology and in bad shape in his last years. I have long said there is only one Scientologist I have met and not liked and that was Clarke. He was a bully and a tough guy whose behavior I could not entirely blame on L. Ron Hubbard. If you watch my video on Scientology and the Clearwater police, you will see what I mean. I have several examples of him punching people or trying to provoke a fight in that video. What I don’t have on tape is the time Clarke showed up at the LMT back door when Jesse Prince was there with his girlfriend. Clarke told him, ‘Get out of my town, n—–‘.”

Here’s that video Mark is referring to, which in its last third contains “Dennis Clarke’s greatest hits.”

“The LMT years, 2000 to 2001, were the most fascinating years of my life, largely because of the interactions I had with many Scientologists who came out to handle me,” Bunker says. “Most of them I enjoyed seeing. They would say the most outrageous things in front of my camera, words that never once bothered me. Dennis Clarke was different. His violence made it impossible for me to forgive him. You can see in the Mad Picket video how out of control he could get. He was forced by the police to leave the protest over his outbursts.”

Continued at http://tonyortega.org/2017/06/01/re...ntology-warrior-with-the-help-of-mark-bunker/
    • Like Like x 1
  24. The Wrong Guy Member

This was uploaded today:

The No Drugs Show Dennis Clarke | Mark Bunker

Dennis Clarke appears on this Clearwater public access show from around 2000. It was one of a number of Scientology shows that they ran regularly on public access.

Dennis Clarke was the head of the CCHR at the time (Scientology's anti-psychiatry front group) and a seriously disturbed individual who had a penchant for violence.

He later was discarded by Scientology and suffered through years of illness before his death.
    • Like Like x 1
  25. Quentinanon Member

The world is a better place without this bully.