Customize

Dependent Scientologists.

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by pooks, Jan 10, 2013.

1. pooks Member

Let's get it right.

They have misnamed themselves. They are not Independent Scientologists but Dependent Scientologists. Instead of referring to them as Indies-- I suggest we call them "Dependies"

Now need a shoop of Mike and Marty wearing Depends.

[IMG]
    • Funny Funny x 4
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  2. Incredulicide Member

I like the sound of the "Dependie 500"
  3. RightOn Member

they still haven't reached 500 yet.
    I wonder if the lovers spat (kidding) between Hall and Marty had anything to do with it.
    Don't get me wrong, I love that people are getting out of course , even if they need the "Dependie Purgatory" first for their baby steps out.
    I just hope that more people end of leaving the Dependies or skip them all together and jump right into sheer freedom mode.
  4. Anonymous Member

Maybe they're trying to describe their financial state as in the "deep end".

Are we sure this has nothing to do with swimming pools?
  5. YouSeeNothing Member

Anyone have any idea how many come out of the cult in financial disaster?
  6. Anonymous Member

@OP: moar liek "co-dependent".
    • Agree Agree x 2
  7. My conservative guess is 85%.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. i can bet, that in the beginning of 500, they thought it will be finished in month or two...even six months.....

lol.

big hello from LRHs Bulgravia.
  9. Anonymous Member

with the whole survey on your case that marty is doing, the Dependents are all restimulated and keyed in. see what I did thar?
  10. Anonymous Member

no, no I don't.
  11. grebe Member

If you poke too much fun at the kids in the short bus, people will think you're a bit off.
  12. Anonymous Member

[IMG]
    • Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. Hobson, the "Keeper of the Tech" of the Independents was right all along. As a true Scientologist, you should not discuss "your case" in public.
  14. Quentinanon Member

Most I have known of, including myself, leave broke. Staff get paid very little, so you have little or no savings, and public get milked for all their liquid assets.
    • Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. YouSeeNothing Member

I'm sorry to hear that.
  16. Quentinanon Member

The most despicable public I knew were the "FSMs" (field staff members). They received 10% commissions on all brainwash courses and quack psychotherapy that their mark purchased. Those people are very much part of the manipulation and victimisation of public scientologists.
    FSM = scumbag shill
    • Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 3
  17. wolfbane Member

Funny you should mention that ITT. I've been waiting for the same scumbag shill tactic to show up on the indie blogs where they start pimping the new training center in LA with requests to say a certain website referred someone in order to get their commissions.
    • Like Like x 2
  18. nevarmore Member

all of them?
  19. YouSeeNothing Member

I've seen a few that come out just fine and start hawking their own brand of shit.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. Anonymous Member

inb4rathbun
    • Funny Funny x 3
  21. Anonymous Member

It's like a MLM pyramid scam. So, if you are not on the top, and you fall out of grace or leave, you leave with nothing and glad just to be the hell out.
  22. RightOn Member

it has been said that slaves built the pyramids in Egypt
    And many, many years later, slaves are still building pyramids in the COS
    • Agree Agree x 3
  23. Anonymous Member

interestingly, Hobson is not showing up his uglyfatmug ( :) ) that much since the survey at Marty’s. I wonder how he feels about the call out between Logan and Marty.
  24. Anonymous Member

25. Anonymous Member

am i allowed to say that i am completely burned out on this subject?
    i just said it.
  26. Anonymous Member

27. Hobson is utterly confused. Right this minute he has finished writing a detailed "knowledge report" (KR) on all the "technical degrades" and "out-tech" that is going on within the group of "Independent Scientologists". But now he does not know whom he should send this KR. To RTC? To the Freezone? Confusing times for Michael Hobson.
  28. Anonymous Member

I understand that the "hipster" style is so they don't slide off your ass with the weight of piss.

Trufax.
  29. Anonymous Member

Maybe they should just admit they're fucked, say fuck it, and just enjoy the fanboy convention. Dammit.
  30. Anonymous Member

Obviously, it must got to the Inspector General for Ethics.

Oh, wait...