Customize

Derail of Steve "Thoughtful" Hall Calls Out Marty re: TonyO

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by Anonymous, Jan 2, 2013.

1. Anonymous Member

Evidently.
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Anonymous Member

If you are referring to this post
    then I suggest you lack reading comprehension skills. I see no evidence there that Ortega is drinking Marty's koolaid, in fact quite the contrary.
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Anonymous Member

No.
  4. Anonymous Member

That's not the quote. It's above that.
  5. Anonymous Member

Obviously you are unaware of what the word "praise" means.
    From the blog:

• Like Like x 2
  6. Anonymous Member

My comprehension skills are fine. The quote is on this page above the quote you presented.

No wonder you're confused. You can't even follow a simple thread.
  7. Anonymous Member

Right. I'm going to assume you are full of shit then since I'm not going to play hide and seek trying to find your alleged proof.

You doing an amends project by any chance?
    • Funny Funny x 2
  8. wolfbane Member

Oh you must mean this:
    There is no praise whatsoever in that "I give him credit for including it" remark that follows on the heels Ortega calling it bullshit that he "can't let him get away with" and then shooting it down as a "cute story" with the facts that prove the metaphor story bullshit.

Ortega merely acknowledged that Marty had balls go there. That is all. So for the umpteenth time, the dox that were alluded too DO NOT prove the claim that Ortega buys Marty's bullshit and shows your point to be totally invalid, and also proves that Ortega did not praise him for it.
    Thank you, so glad you managed to notice why I keep shooting the bullshit you fling down. How about flinging some new bullshit? You keep slinging the same bullshit over and over again and only proving that all you have to offer is bullshit with no dox to support it. I'm getting bored shooting down the same invalid point over and over again. Although it was kind of cute for a moment there that when dox were finally posted, it was a repost of the dox that proved you were flinging bullshit in the first place.
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. Anonymous Member

10. Anonymous Member

No, that's not it.

See above.
  11. tigeratbay Member

Oh, but it's filled with so many laughs :p
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. Anonymous Member

OK, for those Anons who just don't get it:
    Ortega, in order to be able to speak to anyone he needs to, must maintain some degree of journalistic detachment.
    This is a requirement of his profession, and necessary for him to not appear biased (OK, Miscavige and his agents would vehemently disagree, but that's part of this particular game).

We, in Anonymous, are not required to observe any such decorum.
    This is a luxury.

Try to understand the foregoing.
    Try to not fuck up the relationship we have with Mr. Ortega by slinging tinfoil and dookie.

K?thxbai
    • Winner Winner x 7
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Anonymous Member

I quoted that already. Please see above then take a minute to word clear praise.
  14. Anonymous Member

And my response to the above post is above.
  15. Anonymous Member

I have also responded prior to the above post that is above the post above this one. Please respond.
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. Anonymous Member

And I would like a response to the one above that. And the one below that is utter BS. The one below-below that is stupid. Otherwise, all the others above are above-board and not below the belt. That is all.
  17. wolfbane Member

OK. "Praise" =/= "Credit"
    See: http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/praise
    Praise (in the context you are using it): 1.the act of expressing approval or admiration; commendation; laudation.

See: http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/credit
    Credit (in the context Ortega used it): 3.The ascription or acknowledgment of something as due or properly attributable to a person, institution, etc.: She got a screen credit for photography.

Congratulations. Word clearing "praise" proves your argument is invalid. Thank you for pointing that out.
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Anonymous Member

Ten years ago "religious expert" J. Gordon Melton, *while working for the Church of Scientology*, mentioned Xenu, etc., and called the Xenu story a metaphor. He even did it in a book that he wrote for the Church of Scientology.
  19. Anonymous Member

If Xenu is a metaphor, then Scientology is not a religion, because then it won't have some unbelievable tale replete with cognitive dissonance at the heart of its cosmology, as all the other respectable world religions have.
  20. Anonymous Member

You have the right quote, but you're reading the wrong part of it. God, you're hopeless.
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  21. Anonymous Member

We don't give a shit about the Xenu story. Now that you have lost the battle of TonyO are you trying to change the subject to Xenu the Metaphor? We don't care. At all. None.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  22. Anonymous Member

Quote the part that you are specifically discussing or STFU.
  23. Anonymous Member

I say both of your fuckers STFU and re-read the title of the thread.
  24. Anonymous Member

There is no "battle." The issue in this segment of this thread was always Xenu (and the OT 3 incident of 75 million years ago) being called a metaphor as a dishonest ploy to throw off non-Scientologists.
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  25. Anonymous Member

This would fall under the category of Marty's "literalizing of L. Ron Hubbard" angle, which is a continuation of the "What? You took that literally?" PR response, used by Scientology on outsiders for over fifty years.

If Marty is really sincere about turning over a new leaf, he'll stop doing stuff like that.
  26. Anonymous Member

ex-Scientologists reborn as form-critics LOL
    if they knew it was called "form criticism", would they still indulge in it?

ALso: is this where I can find "VaD"? They told me he hangs out in the derail threads.
    • Funny Funny x 1
  27. Anonymous Member

To care about this less I would have to be dead.
  28. Anonymous Member

Please see response above.
  29. Anonymous Member

Then why do you care about Steve Hall?

Marty Rathbun has the ear of the media, not Steve Hall, who, apparently, missed getting the memo on the reform of the reform.

Steve Hall is a red herring.
  30. Anonymous Member

Both Marty and Steve are narcissistic, kool-aid drinking egofags.

That is all.
  31. Anonymous Member

Don't care about Steve or Marty or Xenu.
  32. Anonymous Member

See below for retarded response.
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  33. Anonymous Member

34. Anonymous Member

Is Hilter here?
  35. Makethemsweat Member

I think the actual evidence or lack thereof on this thread has indicated that you should RelaxTFU!
    Tony Ortega has given none of us any reason to believe he's that gullible and naiive... Unless you are particularly fearful of Marty's persuasive powers... And Tony's not a newly-out Ex. He's as well versed in Scio politics, history, personnel, etc as anybody.
    Plus, when Marty gets in a snit, he gives himself away completely. Wolfbane's above Depo Doc, good example. You give him too much credit.
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  36. Hey Tony O, thanks for KMT.
    Keeping Martay Talking.

ARCarne Asada Cimi Changa.
    I got you a plastic gold bracelet from the Dollar Store for Christmas, Vato.:) (lol)
    • Like Like x 1
  37. Anonymous Member

do you know that tony wears a men's version of a bracelet like this one? i tried to find a picture of it just now, but google had a notice that 17 pictures had been removed from a very clear and thorough search, because it was DMCA'd and to contact "Chilling Effects" to enquire about censorship of the internet.
    anyhow, look familiar to anybody?
    15A.jpg
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  38. Anonymous Member

Marty has used the same manipulative tactics on others in the media, and he has had some success doing so.
  39. Anonymous Member

Yeah. And?
    [IMG]
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  40. tigeratbay Member

There ya go Tony O,
    Beats 'em all,
    Always
    On the ball! :p
    • Like Like x 1