Customize

Derail of Steve "Thoughtful" Hall Calls Out Marty re: TonyO

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by Anonymous, Jan 2, 2013.

1. Anonymous Member

OOOOhhh, I suspect very soon we will have a thread about Tobin, then Childs (or vice-versa.)
    Maybe Reitman, Baca, Lewis or Wright.
    Also, Marc Headley.
    And the threads will be filled with "many" angry "anons."
    Except, um, no.
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. BozzWogg Member

DumNewb-ass question: Does Tony O have a WWP account?

Would be nice to see him respond to these charges that have y'all so worked up.
  3. Anonymous Member

We are anons. lower case a.
  4. Anonymous Member

what "charges?"
    The slander? You most defiantly are a bit new. I was at one time as well...lurk, dear.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Anonymous Member

You may have confused Anonymous' bored trolling of the concern troll for actual caring.
  6. BozzWogg Member

Synonym for accusation, complaint, etc. Let me dumb it down: Wolfbane vs multiple anonymous posts above; Has Tony O bought the BS or no? Simply asking if TO has an account and can chime in on the matter.

FIFY.
  7. Anonymous Member

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  8. Anybody who snitches to the government about AGP is a true patriot.
  9. Anonymous Member

Chill a bit. Tony O has no reason to chime in here. None. Anon's are anons. No need to get defensive.
    We are all the same.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Anonymous Member

Wonder away! Search away! No, Tony O has not bought the bullshit. Stupid question, IMHO.
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
  11. Anonymous Member

Hear, hear!
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. AnyOldName Member

Lots of angry anons.... Best not to fuck with them.

Except Headley. You can fuck with him. Go ahead I dare ya. You really should target BFG. He'll just curl up and hide in the corner. Like he always does.

I'll take extra butter with mine. Make it a super jumbo mega, thanks. On second thought, make
    it the Super Powerz bucket w/ extra oiliness (butter).
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. AnyOldName Member

FIFY

Tony has his own .ORG he doesn't need to talk here.

BTW, what makes you think he hasn't? He can be/is anon?
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Anonymous Member

From Scientology and Past Lives of December 8, 2012, from Tony Ortega's blog:

"But Rathbun has shown repeatedly that he's interested in challenging the members of the 'Independent Scientology' movement. If the Church of Scientology is known for slavish, doctrinaire adherence to the literal word of L. Ron Hubbard, Rathbun has encouraged the 'indies' to consider the words of other philosophers, to take some of Hubbard's words with a grain of salt, and even to think of some important ideas as more metaphor than truth."
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Org

WHY WE PROTEST???
    Welcome to Dads Army. As a 'puppet' Anon, you have an excellent chance of wasting 100's of hours on mindless Protests & will more than likely get *arrested at some point. With your *criminal record you will then be prohibited from visiting most Western Countries etc. Your job prospects will be Nil.
    You will tell all your friends [2], that you are a member of Anonymous [wank, wank].
    When the delusion subsides, you will come to the conclusion that you are 40 years old, no job, no wife & children & you have achieved zero in your pathetic life.
    Good Luck!
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  16. Anonymous Member

17. Anonymous Member

Thank you, I haet it.
    I'd like to resign, somehow.

can we call it the final chapter of this saga, already?
  18. Anonymous Member

Smells like clam up in here.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. Anonymous Member

good night and best wishes.
  20. Anonymous Member

Damn, somebody better tell my kids.
    • Funny Funny x 1
  21. Random guy Member

1/10 org, you need to try harder.

Having a criminal record require you to break the law. As you perfectly well know, this site is kept squeaky clean. Hanging here is not going to get anyone arrested, nor is protesting legally outside orgs.

And I already have a perfectly good job, thank you, so does a lot of others here. And being a Scandinavian I have 5 weeks vacation and social benefits on top of that. How's your life, mate? What's your retirement plan?
    • Like Like x 2
  22. Anonymous Member

Western countries are much too stodgy, so can't be bothered visiting them. Also, being employed is way overrated. I'd rather raise cannabis.
  23. BLiP Member

FIFY ; )
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  24. Anonymous Member

Charges?
    You're forgetting that he is not an anon, but a journalist. He does not owe any explanations to the WWP crowd.
    • Agree Agree x 5
  25. wolfbane Member

^^That fking spam was annoying as hell. There is already way too much off topic noise and endless derails of derails posted for sake of derailing more derails on The Underground Bunker comment stream to plow thru it most days just to find the few worthy nuggets worth reading. But at least that stuff is actually a comment, remarking on something-anything with some sort of thought behind it. No offense, but your signature was mindless chatter that got old after the first 2 or 3 times you posted it.

Signatures are for free promotion of a repetitive message/link in a place like a messageboard with a moderate level of traffic that can better handle the blatant wasting of bandwidth. The Disqus comment system is not that kind of platform. It bottoms out on "load more messages" as is once the number of comments is over 100. So if you feel the need to endlessly promote Bulgravia for no reason whatsoever, why not get your own blog where you can create your own webpages that say it over and over again with as much derpity derp as you feel it deserves without bogging down stuff other people might actually want to read.
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  26. Anonymous Member

how many countries do you think LRH was allowed to enter towards the end?
    Certianly not Rhodesia! LOL!
    L Ron Hubbard died a fugitive hiding from the law in a crappy little trailer. He was crazy as a loon and in no condition to run his scam of an empire. How do you think DM breezed in the way he did and gave Pat Broeker the heave ho, as well as locking up many of the top exes, where they remain today?
    Look up that data on that, will you?

And as far as no job, no spouse or children, you couldn't be more wrong about the people on WWP.
    Where is your job going to be when you are too feeble to work?
    Where are your health and dental benefits?
    Where is your pension?
    When is the last time you got your teeth cleaned?
    Had a proper physcial?
    What is your retirement plan?

Do you realy think the Church of Scientology is going to give a rat's ass about you when it comes to the time when you need them most?
    They don't care about you now.
    Because if they did, you would have all the things I mentioned above and you wouldn't be posting troll comments on a board that are filled with people who are trying to get other people away from the cult of Scientology.

What I do is HELP people.
    I have no idea what you are doing. Do you?
    • Like Like x 2
  27. Anonymous Member

Tony forbade you? How did he do that? He deleted your comment? I seriously doubt it.
    I'm with Wolfbane here. Your joke is not funny. Stop repeating it non-stop. It's just irritating.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  28. Anonymous Member

This!
    • Agree Agree x 4