Customize

DERAILS OF:Barrett Brown: Threats To FBI & Raid by FBI

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ResistanceIsPossible, Jan 31, 2015.

1. So, What is it all going to come down to people?

Will it be this?

[IMG]

Or, will you use your right to bear arms against a corrupt,tyrannical,government?

[IMG]

What's it going to be? The clock is ticking.
  2. White Tara Global Moderator

Oh ffs, great posts until this one. without any equivocation know this, wwp is for legal, peaceful and non violent protest actions ONLY.
    DO NOT make suggestions such as this one on this site again. TYVM

Oh the irony of you posting that crap to this particular thread :rolleyes:
    • Like Like x 1

3. Both, are perfectly legal questions. No one is advocating violence.

Second Amendment to the United States Constitution
    support of the right to resist government oppression, as the only security against the tyranny of government lies in forcible resistance to injustice.

Hey! I didn't write it.
  4. White Tara Global Moderator

nope I totally get it, semantics are semantics ,but let's not beat around the bush, your post without doubt was inviting violence. so get with the programme or GTFO.

5. Aside from the personal attack against me, What was written by me, is the truth. Actually. And factually.
  6. White Tara Global Moderator

I see no personal attacks in anything I posted but lol YMMV.

What I do take exception to, is the continuing argument in the face of wwp's terms of use. You are advocating a vote em out or revolution approach. The former is fine for wwp, The latter, not at all. End of story.

7. Wrong, that is purely "your opinion"
  8. White Tara Global Moderator

wrong? Did you not ask 'the people' if they were going to choose a 'vote em out' or 'right to bear arms' approach, in the originating post in this sequence? lol u, this is now derail.

9. Yes i did. But, that does not mean that "I" am advocating one or the other. I was merely asking those two questions. And then you were "Advocating" that "I" should get with "Your Program" what exactly would that program be?
  10. White Tara Global Moderator

Merely a turn of phrase my friend. That (the terms of use) is the programme that I am referring to. Offering revolutionary insurection with pics of guns amongst your choices of action does indeed offer the option of a violent solution. That is what I take issue with from a moderation standpoint. It may well be an option, however it is not an option that you may feel free to discuss, plan, or promote on wwp.

11. I don't see anything remotely plausible or factual, that i was inferring, planning, or promoting" anything. I merely asked two questions.
  12. White Tara Global Moderator

Oh come on,
    lets not play games, by implication you were promoting the possibility of a violent solution.
  13. White Tara Global Moderator

Ordinarily i wouldn't bother discussing moderation decisions, however this evening I am bored rigid and find your truculance fascinating so...

14. One has found one to be a worthy opponent. Shall we concur, to Agree to disagree? ;)

Feedback from your members, would be welcome. ... Oh' and by the way, You will find that there is an "e" in truculence. Well done,White Tara,you have passed the test. :D
  15. White Tara Global Moderator

Lol, bows deeply :)
  16. I got your feedback right here...

LOL pwn'd.

Oh, by the way, there's no apostrophe after 'oh', you will find.

Don't you just love it when that happens - making a spelling error in the very same sentence where you're correcting someone else's?
    • Like Like x 2

17. Semantics :D
  18. White Tara Global Moderator