Customize

Detroit: they shoot they score 3/20/10

Discussion in 'USA - East Coast' started by subgenius, Mar 20, 2010.

1. subgenius Member

Detroit: they shoot they score 3/20/10

fun times...1st raid at the Detroit Ideal Morgue...lrh b-day....heads-uped a while ago by some anonymous person....then newfag puts a poker up my butt and despite thinking it might be a tarp.....alls well that ends well.....enturbulated their little fund raiser....youtube (uploading) is only to dox or stfu....lots o good stuff happened.....more later maybe...seemed to witness a teen daughter running off with a boy instead of attending mommy's scilon cluster fuck......she had stood near us for a while....watching and listening.....
    btw 36 F and windy as fuck......canada is actually directly south of where we stood....
    hey its processing....give it time...and call your mother once in a while....and get off my lawn
  2. Legion Member

Re: Detroit: they shoot they score 3/20/10

good job my fine sir.
  3. subgenius Member

it is i who is honored
  4. LocalSP Member

Well done Sub.
  5. subgenius Member

gosh i'm tellin' ya....it was so good....see this newfag (join date 2010) that I suspected of being a spai put this together, but I decided to go with it.....after all i am from this city......heh, heh....turns out to be worthy of the trust.....thus ......a peak experience....
    he will chime in soon i'm sure....he had a longer drive, home than i had bus ride, home....
  6. Anon TROLL Member

"requested video not available"

*Baaaaawwwh*
  7. LocalSP Member

Where's the vid??
  8. xenubarb Member

Well done, you fabulous Detfags! <33
  9. bAnon Member

promise to delicious caek when on your lawn ;)
  10. subgenius Member

yer funny....i might put more out there, but wtf....fucking scilons throwing their butts on the sidewalks of my city....fucking assholes...and one guy gave me the finger and of course i responded "nice religion....finger tech.....????" all I was doing was holding a sign...across the street...lots of weird revolving door tech fail....they apparently don't have the hco on that because there was: two people getting in the same revolving door compartment (always clown like), people pushing the wrong way, one OSA going completely around without getting out any where....and a complete lack of knowledge comm tech ot power shit to even figure out which door to enter ( the filthy main doors with chains and padlocks on them or the confusing revolving door thingy).....gotta go through my footage and find some of this benny hill like action.....
  11. subgenius Member

The tease is what its all about, no?
  12. xenubarb Member

You need a wedge...if you had a wedge, you'd know what to do. It's not vandalism. It's wedgism.
    It works.

And it helps people laugh.
  13. subgenius Member

i'm not worthy to suck your balls
  14. Anonymous Member

Yes. Now only if they would get some of those ashtrays outside and actually put them to good use.
  15. xenubarb Member

I haz no balls. You are worthy enough to suck Scurvy Bill's balls. I cannot guarantee he won't chimp your face if you try, though. ;O)
  16. subgenius Member

i belly laughed just at the concept....and i have no idea wtf yr talking about....but my imagination is working....lol

10 minutes later I'm still laughing at the possibilities...
  17. Ann O'Nymous Member

Nice.
  18. eddieVroom Member

Now THAT'S funny! Who'd have thought that Revolving Doors would stymie Homo Novus?...
  19. bAnon Member

Did someone say Wedge? Here's the official 'tech' on that...

[IMG]
  20. Anonymous Member

ummm....is that Headly and Misscarriage????
  21. Scatman Member

You can call it the Detroit Morgue or simply the Yoyo Org. First, they began in Detroit, then moved to Southfield for a few years, then back to Detroit for a few years, then to Royal Oak for a few years, then back to Detroit for a few years, then back to Royal Oak for a few years, then to Farmington Hills for a few years, then to back to Detroit again.
    They can't seem to make up their minds where they want to stay.
    It must be that OT Intention!
  22. LegionWeAre Member

Many thanks to Sub for inspiring me with his faithful Michigan raiding, believing in me, and introducing me to a very danceworthy song today- what was it? Tanka Tanka?

I closed the org btw at 11:30 tonight for the birthday party and the Farmington org on the 11th for an OT Hatting session. Staff doesn't know what to think of me. - how can a Pfizer op be more dedicated than they are? One of them told me late tonight that I was confused. Oh irony.

More description and a few pix to come /teaser.
  23. Anonymous Member

Best Tunak ever.
  24. subgenius Member

So that we can practice our dance routine....also has a link to download the mp3
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bAN7Ts0xBo"]YouTube- Tunak Tunak Tun (Best Copy)[/ame]
  25. subgenius Member

You know you're detroit shit....'76 or so they were at Griswold and Lafayette (ironic now that I think of it)...old failed bank building (Bank of the Commonwealth, as I recall)....now they're at the end of Griswold (at Jefferson) in a failed stock brokerage building....they get things at fire sale prices and the tax break but then probably just default....would be interesting to confirm this....eh, not so much....course they also had a presence in ann arbor...where that will fry guy's parents got sucked in....they like to keep a moving target...
    oh fuck now you got me started...
    the main speaker at this event is an old local scilon who's a lawyer....with a firm that does admiralty law....while back I contacted that firm, not realizing that, to see if there was interest in the Freewinds situation....turned down flat, even tho they also do asbestos litigation....later I realized why (maybe) and also realized I may have dox'd myself in the process....saw him at the raid...on the phone, I figured he was calling the cops....(didn't happen)
    its a small world after all...
  26. Scatman Member

No, they moved to Griswold and Lafayette in early 1980 and moved back to Royal Oak in 1984, then to Farmington Hills around 2000. So, the net effect from 1980 to 2010, 30 years, is a move of two city blocks east! OT Powerz in action.

You think of Alan Kellman. His firm does Admiralty law, but he only does Bankruptcy / Debt, Insurance Bad Faith, and Products Liability. Admiralty requires highly extensive knowledge to do it properly. Most attorneys will not make the time to study up on it. Alan is an old fag headed for retirement. His wife, Ursula, came from Switzerland and worked for IBM.
  27. subgenius Member

ed mcmahon voice: You are correct sir!!!!
    I remember when I used to have a memory.
    But I can't remember how long I've had this amnesia.
  28. subgenius Member

deadly double post
  29. moreanonymous Member

Glad to know there are Anons in Detroit, we're moving there later this year!
  30. Anonymous Member

For Gods sake WHY?
  31. moreanonymous Member

Because we're broke?
  32. subgenius Member

If you're broke you'll be better off than most here.
    Make sure you contact me sometime
  33. subgenius Member

Paid the Detroit Idle Morgue a visit tonight. For Sparrow.
    Worse fail than ever.
    Dirty, never got around to putting up a $cientology sign even.
    5697378421_0a08176640_z.jpg

5697952216_bfcfd1b209.jpg

5697379465_29016864ed.jpg
    Hey scilons, I haven't forgot about you, and I'm still here.
    Expect me.
    • Like Like x 4
  34. over9000OT Member

Looks like the KC Idle Org. Win after win after win after win. For Anonymous.
    • Like Like x 2
  35. subgenius Member

sad, the location is the site of the original Ste. Anne's church 1701
    2d oldest catholic church in america
    5697536433_9f0955157a_z.jpg

just noticed the plaque says &quot;erection&quot;
    oh hai sparrow
    • Like Like x 2
  36. BigBeard Member

You might want to check with the local Fire Marshall about those padlocked doors. Because of some nasty incidents during fires some years back, revolving doors are not considered a sufficient emergency exit. And padlocking doors that are is against the law everywhere since the Triangle Shirtwaist Factory fire in NYC back in 1911.

Next time there's an event, and the doors are padlocked, someone might want to request a safety inspection by the Fire Department to make sure there are sufficient alternate exits, not counting the revolving door.

BigBeard
    • Like Like x 4
  37. subgenius Member

38. BigBeard Member

This may be of some use:

http://www.michigan.gov/documents/CIS_WSH_part6_38111_7.pdf

Of course they might try getting around the padlocked door by claiming they are a "mental, penal, or corrective institution" under Rule 645. I might even buy the "mental" claim! ;^)

BigBeard
    • Like Like x 1
  39. Natter Bored Member

Great raid. Butt-ugly building.
  40. SeenTheLight Member

"Success from a recent completion!"