Customize

Did The Scientology stopped fund raising in Israel

Discussion in 'Fair Game Reports and Personal Experiences' started by Noa Halevi, Dec 3, 2011.

1. Noa Halevi Member

I am a volunteer in The Israeli Center for Cults Casualties. Latly we wonted to construct fundraising event. Two weeks before we get a word from the theator management that he is cancelling the evening because he got information that we want to blow the place up.
    We have a straggle recently against Scientology. we don't want them to open the new building in the old city of Jaffa.
    We don't now any ather cult that can stop our fundraising event like that so we think it might be scientology even so we don't have proof.

In this I am speaking as myself
    • Like Like x 6
  2. It is not unlike or unheard of for the cult to use these kinds of tactics against an adversary. However, to have a case, there must be proof.

If you have no proof, you have no case.
  3. lulzgasm Member

It likely won't be the first time they mess with you, either. But that can be to your advantage because, knowing that, you'll be ready to gather as much evidence as possible as it happens.
    • Like Like x 3
  4. Anonymous Member

Why would the Israeli Center for Cult Casualties want to blow anyone up, much less the people giving them money?

The theater owner's reason sounds like a pretext. He's not telling you the real reason he cancelled it.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Lulzgasm offers wise words.

Document everything. Record telephone calls. Carry a camera with you everywhere. Try not to travel alone. In pairs is better and always with a camera for at least one person, but two is better.

These people are extremely dangerous. Be very careful and very watchful.
    • Like Like x 4
  6. Anonymous Member

If the theater manager is spooked, he's probably not going to be easily swayed back to giving your organization access but it would still be a good idea to get back into communications with him to explain your situation and possibly learn how exactly he got that "information".

Threats of blowing up a theater full of people, even when made simply to intimidate, are obviously a serious matter and one that police need to be made aware of. Though it may be difficult to prove scientology involvement, they do have a history and one that should be looked into.

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/threads/mobsters-israel-scientology-bombs.88543/

Good luck!
    • Like Like x 4
  7. Noa Halevi Member

apparently he thinks we are connected to other cult that are against Arabs and the theater is Arab-Jewish theater.
    all the action gives me an adrenalin rush if someone hates as enough to say such things it means we are doing a good job.
    • Like Like x 3
  8. Pique Member

Does the Center have a website? Could you give a link here?
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Anonymous Member

Did you speak with the theater owner and explain that he was being lied to, probably by one of the cults whose victims you help? Probably Scientology? (You can show him the news about Scientology).

If it was Scientology, it is possible that they are somehow threatening or blackmailing the owner.
  10. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 2
  11. Pique Member

Anonymous delivers! tyvm.

Pic from site 0.0
    IMAG0001_1_2.jpg?id=7162892.jpg

Is that the same organization referenced in this US state Department Religious Freedom (sic) Report?
    http://www.state.gov/g/drl/rls/irf/2010_5/168266.htm
    http://www.state.gov/documents/organization/171736.pdf
    BTW, thread about arson incident: http://forums.whyweprotest.net/thre...ortega-goes-transatlantic.96480/#post-1959040
    (there are more related threads)

Welcome Noa Halevi. I assume you and your group are not actually inciting arson. ;) Identifying their critics as criminals is common scientology cult practice, as is managing to convince the American government that they are being persecuted.

Glad you found WWP.
    • Like Like x 4
  12. Anonymous Member

If you haven't already, you'll want to closely research the history of scientology's takeover of the Cult Awareness Network in the U.S.

Here's a brief and basic overview:

Do not underestimate the depths that scientology could be willing to stoop to in order to interfere with your efforts.

They're always worse than you think.
    • Like Like x 4
  13. DeathHamster Member

The US State department once again copy/pastes Scientology's claims as is. I'm sure that they issued a retraction as soon as it turned out that it was Scientology's own lawyer behind the arson...

<crickets/>
    • Like Like x 3
  14. Anonymous Member

Hey Noa shalom and welcome.
    When did this whole thing happen? Which theatre are we talking about? Are there any articles about it in the Israeli media?
    Are you in touch with attorney Eitan Erez, who represents Naif Salati, who petitioned the Tel Aviv court and succeeded to get the Jaffa Org foreclosed in the land register? [TABU].
    I'm sorry to say, but there is very little you can do if Scientologists called the theatre owner. File a police report, but I don't think the police would find anything. You know the police in Israel - useless. They couldn't figure out that Finkelstein was behind the crimes after two arson attempts, two assassination attempts on Shota Hovel, and one assassination attempt on Daniel Cohen. If they couldn't connect the dots in that case, I doubt they'll catch whoever did the phone call.
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Anonymous Member

I didn't see the Center for Cult victims in the report of US department. But yes, they are the ones that Scientology originally tried to blame the Jaffa Org arson on. I wouldn't be surprised if it was Scientology that called up the theater owner and said that the Center for Cult victims is going to blow the place up. Or something idiotic like that. The thing is that Jaffa is a mixed town and sometimes tensions are rising high over there. Playing the religious card [muslims against jews and christians and vice-versa] is quite easy in Jaffa. On top of that, I suspect Scientology just paid the owner.
    My advise to the Center would be - just have a fund raising event in Tel Aviv. It's not that easy to get things cancelled in Tel Aviv.
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Anonymous Member

And I would also call the media in Israel and give them the story. The media in Israel is very left wing, they are quite supportive of anti-cult work and joint Arab-Jewish ventures.
    • Like Like x 4
  17. AnonyVix Member

Welcome. It would have been the scilons but as Jackie Blue Note said, no proof, no case. They have phoned in bomb threats all over the place.

I am surprised that the owner went along with such a dumb claim. I would have said to him: "so the cult of scientology has threatened you." I don't believe he really got information and just believed it. Like anyone would hire a theatre to blow it up. Duh?

This is classic black PR and dead agenting tactics. Basically make you look bad so no one will believe you or have anything to do with you.

Other tactics to watch for:

Infiltration: They will try to infiltrate your group. Beware the too good to be true newbie. Know who you trust and who's new and treat certain things as a need to know only; you can also try putting out dis-information and seeing where it turns up. Be paranoid but do not let that stop you functioning.

Spying on you: They are well known for their obvious harassment with people being followed by men with cameras but the church of scientology also runs covert ops that are less easy to spot when they want to. They will search through trash for clues as to what you are up to for instance; they will get private investigators to do this. Shredders are your best friend or burn it. Also adding nasty stuff to your trash and false information is a good one too.

Access to confidential information: In the USA they have been able to get access to all manner of private records, whether they can do that in Israel is uncertain but if your country has people who can be hired to do such things they will hire them. They seem to have a happy knack of knowing when and where people are travelling.

You can have a lot of fun with them if you work at it though.

Oh Hai OSA. :D
    • Like Like x 3
  18. AnonyVix Member

I agree with this. Maybe rattle some cages by talking to the police about it. Anonymous in UK often contacts the police and lets them know what is happening just to pre-empt the cult phoning in wild accusations. Which they do anyway. ;)
    • Like Like x 2
  19. AnonyVix Member

It's always worth giving the police a heads up even if nothing comes of it. They keep records and you never know when such a record may come in useful. Also MOSSAD. :D (okay they may not be too interested in scilon infiltration even if you do point out that the church of scientology perpetrated the largest ever infiltration of US Government agencies; they caught the FBI with their pants down)
  20. Anonymous Member

Just call the police and keep on mentioning the word "cult" [as it has been defined by the Israel parliament"] and keep on telling the police that Scientology is proselytising and will try to convert people. Tell them that Scientology is actually called "The Church of" Scientology, which they conveniently dropped in Israel and call themselves the "Scientology organisation". Show them the cross that Scientology uses as its symboll abroad, but not in Israel. Mention to the police that they abused a Holocaust survivor Paulette Cooper. Israelis don't like proselytisers.
    • Like Like x 6
  21. Anonymous Member

Just reading through this thread did you miss the compiled details provided in Village Voice piece?

http://blogs.villagevoice.com/runninscared/2011/11/scientology_in_israel_gur_finkelstein.php

22. socacity Member

Be careful about jumping to conclusions without any proof. Suspicion and paranoia will eat you alive. Keep a cool head and deal with actual facts, not innuendo.
    • Like Like x 2
  23. Anonymous Member

With scientologists you need only look at their past behavior, no suspicion needed because they have a background in arson, murder and burglary going back decades.

It's a petty little sect filled with frauds, liars and genuine crazy idiots. They'll do anything to slurp up the remaining stale mess that fell out of LRH's ass.
    • Like Like x 3
  24. lulzgasm Member

When is the FBI not caught with it pants down? :/
    • Like Like x 1