Customize

Did Tom break with Scientology?

Discussion in 'Celebrity News' started by nevarmore, Aug 27, 2014.

1. nevarmore Member

I am just passing this along for speculation. So far this is just a "blind" item on a gossip site, (one that is known for making stuff up). However, they also have had some real reveals ahead of the Hollywierd breaking news. The comments debate the subject of the blind being Tom C. and if it's true or not. Most of the regulars who comment on the site are savvy to the cult.

http://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2014/08/todays-blind-items-shocker.html

“this is not long but it is jaw dropping so thought I would put it here. According to this foreign born mostly movie accress she had a conversation with this A+ list mostly movie actor and he told her that he and this organization have parted ways.”
    • Like Like x 2
  2. meep meep Member

Does not exist
  3. DeathHamster Member

Maybe he was trying to chat her up, and he only said that so she wouldn't run screaming?
    • Like Like x 3
  4. nevarmore Member

fixed it, should show up now
  5. anon8109 Member

• Like Like x 1
  6. amaX Member

Some are guessing Tom Cruise/Rebecca Ferguson. The comments are pretty funny.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Random guy Member

Now that would have been a blow to the cult!
    • Like Like x 2
  8. RolandRB Member

You would have thought he would visit the Celebrity Centre in New Cavendish Street. Or have they moved into 146 QVS?
    • Like Like x 1
  9. He's the least washed-up celebrity that they have, so that would be a huge blow.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. However, he does seem to be distancing himself from the cult somewhat, as far as any public statements go.
  11. RolandRB Member

Just when people start to repeat the rumor, he turns up for the IAS Gala event like he always does.
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Quentinanon Member

I think Cruise has a strong need for consistency and has a craving for the favourable attention he gets from the cult. Like an addict, I don't think he will depart quickly with resolve.
    • Like Like x 2
  13. Kilia Member

No shit! lol
  14. 111

[IMG][IMG]
    TOM CRUISE SMITTEN BY NUDIE CUTIE NICOLE LOOKALIKE

-A
    +A

Published on: September 4, 2014
    By NATIONAL ENQUIRER staff
    Tom Cruise has flipped for his sexy new co-star Rebecca Ferguson – who’s the mirror image of his ex-wife, Nicole Kidman!
    Sources say the movie hunk, 52, is flirting non-stop with the stunning 30-year-old Swedish actress while filming “Mission: Impossible 5” in Vienna.
    “Tom keeps saying how Rebecca’s just like a young Nicole, but even more beautiful,” an insider told The National ENQUIRER.
    Rebecca caught Cruise’s eye last year when she appeared nude in “The White Queen,” a raunchy period drama on Starz, insiders say.
    “She looked just like Nicole with her pale complexion and tousled reddish-blonde hair,” said a source.
    “Even her sex scene was just like one Nicole did years ago.”
    Cruise personally selected Rebecca to play his love interest in the film – which happens to be the same tactic that he used to snag second-wife Nicole 25 years ago!
    Back in 1989, Cruise noticed then-unknown Aussie beauty Nicole in a topless love scene in the thriller “Dead Calm,” and immediately approached her to co-star with him in “Days of Thunder.”
    “Rebecca was a surprise choice,” admitted a Cruise pal. “There were better known actresses in line for the role, but Tom said he thought she’d be perfect.”
    According to sources on the set, Cruise was right on target.
    “There’s been a real spark between them, and Tom’s been giving Rebecca his full attention,” one source told The 
ENQUIRER.
    “He’s showing her the ropes, and even fetching her drinks. He’s like a love-struck teen.”
    “Hercules” star Rebecca, whose mother is English, is a distant relative of Prince Andrew’s ex-wife Sarah Ferguson.
    She’s a single mom with a seven-year-old son, and at 5-foot-7, she’s the same height as her latest leading man.
    The set source added: “It’s early days, but Tom clearly likes Rebecca...a lot!”

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/cel...uson-the-white-queen-mission-impossible-five
  15. RolandRB Member

^^ Maybe they haven't heard of Scientology in Sweden so she is vulnerable.

Spring för livet, Rebecca, springa!
    • Like Like x 2
  16. RightOn Member

22 years her senior.
    ewww
    I hope she has the common sense to run like hell away from this nut bag with moobs
    My concern is her son.
    • Like Like x 3
  17. RightOn Member

why would he choose yet another NON scilon?
    Wouldn't that be asking for a whole more trouble Tommy Boy?
    So whats their conjoined name going to be?
    ReTom
    TomBec
    Tomecca - as in Tomecula? I think Tom would like that one
    puke.
    Does this broad tweet? Someone needs to warn her.
    I hope she uses him to advance her career only. If that is even possible with Cruise any more.
    • Like Like x 1
  18. 600

This is her first major role. She will make a lot of money and get lots of publicity. I doubt she has any desire to be involved with Tom beyond what is necessary for her career.
  19. It seems Tom Cruise may prefer violent sex with 14 year old boys.

20. meep meep Member

run-fast-and-never-give-up.png
    • Like Like x 2

21. Slappy Miscavige will never give up the dream..........
    • Like Like x 1
  22. RightOn Member

those vids about Cruise?
    I never saw those before or ever heard that story. Or the term "Rent Boy" for that matter.
    If true... I wonder if that was what DM used to laugh about to others when he was discussing Tom's PC folder?
    This is a very disturbing allegation. And only DM would laugh at something so heinous and disgusting.
    Makes me wonder.
    • Like Like x 1
  23. Sonichu Moderator

This can't be true. That's like the creepiest thing you can say, comparing your current (or prospective) to an Ex.
    • Like Like x 2
  24. 115

It's probably not true but not because Tom doesn't say lots of creepy things.
  25. DeathHamster Member

Maybe in this mirror:
    broken-mirror.jpg
    • Like Like x 3
  26. RightOn Member

about those vids again.
    Just because some producer or whomever says "Tom Cruise is in the next room" to a bunch of teen kids going to an obviously "casting couch" party, doesn't mean that Cruise was actually in that room if they never saw him?
    So maybe it was just some creepy producers sick party and they lied about Cruise being in the other room to lure the kids there in the first place.
    SICK story and I am not defending Cruise, I was just surprised to see these vids and never saw them before. Wouldn't Cruise jump all over those vids and have them taken down and have ol' Bert send this guy a cease and desist?
    • Like Like x 2
  27. vaLLarrr Member

What if it is true. Kid says Cruise WAS there on the video.
    • Like Like x 1
  28. RightOn Member

yes but did he happen to say he actually saw him? Or did I miss something? I will watch it again
  29. eddieVroom Member

In for a penny, in for a pound. I don't expect anything to change with the celebs.
    • Like Like x 2
  30. tinfoilhatter Member

Interesting. Perhaps his lawyers have learned of the Streisand effect? Or perhaps there is merit to the allegations? its odd that they are not lawyering him to death over this, especially with their history of lawsuits and cease and desists.
  31. Ersatz Global Moderator

Agreed, except that the man claims to have actually seen Cruise.
    • Like Like x 2
  32. RightOn Member

ah ok
    Well then, the questions remains. WHY didn't anybody ever report this? What does Cruise have to say about this vid?
    And why haven't Cruise's lawyers gone after this guy?
  33. 976

I don't know.
  34. vaLLarrr Member

Maybe this is why Nicole Kidman says absolutely nothing about her time with Tom.
    • Like Like x 1
  35. anon8109 Member

• Like Like x 4
  36. RolandRB Member

If he expects to inherit a cent then he had better spend time to rethink.
  37. Sonichu Moderator

There's a lot more to integrity than thinking about an inheritance. If this is true, I'm a lot more interested in Connor for being able to see the dissonance, and agree to find a different path.

Besides, Inheritance isn't what it's cracked up to be. Connor would have to wait till Tom was what, 95? Plus I'm sure TC has already willed his inheritance to the CoS.
    • Like Like x 2
  38. 772