Customize

Differentiation: The ORIGINAL OT Levels Available Only In Independent Scientology

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by Anonymous, Nov 2, 2012.

1. Anonymous Member

Differentiation: The ORIGINAL OT Levels Available Only In Independent Scientology

I am cross-posting the following from Marty's blog for only one reason. Independent Scientology is further differentiating itself from the corporate Church of Scientology by endorsing and offering the ORIGINAL OT levels. For the TL;DR crowd, the key quotations in the following cross-post are:
    The Independent Scientologists are thereby not only accusing DM of squirreling, but of: (1) depriving Scientologists of the Original OT Levels; (2) of preventing people from doing the Original OT Levels," just as LRH intended"; and, therefore (3) preventing Scientologists from obtaining, and depriving Scientologists of, the Full Power of OT!

In other words, Independent Scientology is forcefully arguing that the only place to get pure, unadulterated, non-squirrelled Scientology, the only place to get all of the OT levels "just as LRH intended," and the full benefit of OT, is Independent Scientology!

Scientology Is Working
    http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2012/11/02/scientology-is-working/
    • Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Anonymous Member

Another passage that might resonate with corporate Scientologists:
  3. Anonymous Member

More support for the Original OT Levels in Independent Scientology.

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2012/11/02/scientology-is-working/#comment-237727
    http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2012/11/02/scientology-is-working/#comment-237716
    http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2012/11/02/scientology-is-working/#comment-237690
  4. Anonymous Member

My cup of woo overfloweth.

Meh.
    • Agree Agree x 3
  5. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Show me a motherfucking clear.

There are none.. and there are no OTs. Not one.
    • Agree Agree x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2
  7. Anonymous Member

8. Anonymous Member

Problems in Indieland...

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2012/11/02/scientology-is-working/#comment-237694
  9. jensting Member

So, they get to talk to the animals? Great!
  10. Random guy Member

I'm not quite sure if it was JustBill over at "askthescientologist" who said it, but the most likely scenario is that scientology start to split up and fragment when the central cult weakens. I believe the above is a very nice snapshot of just this process.
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
  11. Anonymous Member

A glacier of crap caught in the grip of global warming.
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  12. CarterUSP Member

I wonder how long it'll take for the DM haters to become Mahty haters?
    And how long before an independent-independent field pops up to reject Rathbunology who just happen to have teh real standard tech that they have magically unearthed.
    Maybe even, some years from now, a breakaway group who herald Miscavige as the true successor to hubbard and true saviour of scientology who was betrayed by suppressives.
    • Like Like x 3
  13. Woo Hah Member

I adore this infighting amongst the assorted flavors of Scilons.
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  14. Anonymous Member

Posted somewhere here on WWP a few years ago, there was an old promo piece from the 60s or 70s, showing OT levels, and costs. On the promo were numerous cartoon "thetans" that reminded me of Casper the Friendly Ghost.

I think it was for Saint Hill. The cost for OT levels was less than 1 /10 the the price of current OT levels.

If anyone can find that promo and post it here, it should be relevant to this thread.
  15. wolfbane Member

16. Anonymous Member

More:

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2012/11/02/scientology-is-working/#comment-237836
  17. Anonymous Member

18. Anonymous Member

Near as I can tell he's thinking they got from "Start" to C/S (case supervisor, the ones who keep the auditors on track) too quickly. To 'quicky grades' is a high crime (see KSW 1). A C/S has done all the auditor training, then adds a course or two on top of that, plus internship, to become a C/S.

Also, the reference to drill and do it is reference to how the RPF learns auditing "Read it, drill it do it". That means the 'theory' is ignored in order to get to the auditing.
    His English, he is a bit broken...

There's probably more I'm missing but that's what see.
    • Like Like x 1
  19. "The prices are less than ½ what one would pay to have a robotic Class IX audit them at some “AO” (Advanced Org – the Church of Scientology organization that is supposed to deliver the OT levels)."

Still getting ripped off.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. wolfbane Member

So then "they" must be Claudio Lugli and his wife?
  21. Anonymous Member

That could be. I am not familiar enough with the backstory to say. But 'quickie grades' destroy academies or something. So he could be saying these two, CL and wife, may have quickied their grades and gone out tech. It's hard to say with the broken english.
  22. DeathHamster Member

Quick! Send in the Independent Missionaires to inspect and correct!
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  23. Anonymous Member

Hilarious. Completely ignore what LRH actually did - because it doesn't suit and would generate legal issues over copyright - so apply "acceptable truth tech" and pretend you know what he intended. Ladies and gentlement, welcome aboard your flight from mendacity to insanity, please stow all children in the chain locker and obey the staff at all times. We anticipate getting you to your final destination just as the moment your money runs out.
    • Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 2
  24. Woo Hah Member

Body Thetan removal service, half price sale.

Money back guarantee if you can prove you still have BTs after our services.
    • Like Like x 1
  25. Gimme dat old time Scientology!

So instead of the tech being an all time monumental ripoff from the C of S; the indies will offer you just a plain old monumental ripoff.
    • Funny Funny x 1
  26. wolfbane Member

Oh. My. Gawd!!

What's the matter with the tech I'm wearing?
    Can't you tell that your TA is too wide?
    Maybe I should buy some old tab basics?
    Welcome back to the age of jive.
    Where have you been hidin' out lately, honey?
    You can't go clear till you spend a lot of money.
    Everybody's talkin' 'bout the new OhhTeee
    Funny, but it's still Scientology to me

What's the matter with the e-meter I'm clutching?
    Can't you tell that it's out of style?
    Should I get a set of laptop cans?
    Are you gonna cruise the miracle mile?
    Nowadays you can't be too sentimental
    Your best bet's a true baby blue Independent.
    Hot funk, cool punk, even if it's old junk
    It's still Scientology to me.

Oh, it doesn't matter what they say in the papers
    'Cause it's always been the same old scene.
    There's a new FZ gang in town
    But you can't get the scam from a story in a magazine...
    Aimed at your average bean

How about a pair of pink sP declares
    And a bright orange pair of sheets?
    You could really be a Big Being baby
    If you just give it half a chance.
    Don't waste your money on a new set of lectures,
    You get more mileage from a cheap pair of sneakers.
    Next phase, new wave, squirrel craze, anyways
    It's still Scientology to me

What's the matter with the crowd I'm seeing?
    Don't you know that they're out of church?
    Should I try to be a straight 'A+A' student?
    If you are then you audit too much.
    Don't you know about the new fashion honey?
    All you need are Marty and a whole lotta money.
    It's the next phase, new wave, squirrel craze, anyways
    It's still Scientology to me.
    Everybody's talkin' 'bout the new OhhTeee
    Funny, but it's still Scientology to me

(How did we not think of this parody sooner!!!)
    • Like Like x 2
  27. AussieCase Member

This is the story of Flo Barnett, mother-in-law to Miscavige (aka mini-me), as told by Hana Whitfield.

Flo received Scientology auditing of so-called BTs at a Scientology organization in LA, and at a break-away (independent) group run by David Mayo. Ultimately, after running out of money, Flo took her own life with multiple gunshots using a rifle. I post this here as there is an example of what happened to one connected Scientology woman who received auditing and then ran out of money.

I should point out that Tony Ortega has since interviewed the LA county sheriff who confirmed, and explained why it was in fact a multiple gun shot suicide, and not a murder as Hana and others speculated.

I apologize if this is familiar and I am aware that Hana gave a talk at an anonymous Hamburg 2010 meeting. This was not covered in Hana's extended talk.

I also have attached a link to brief comments on old and new OT levels from Andreas' website.

Links follow.

Hana's affidavit: http://www.xenu-directory.net/documents/whitfield19940308.html
    Tony's write up after interviewing the LA county attending sheriff:
    http://blogs.villagevoice.com/runninscared/2012/01/the_strange_dea.php
    OT materials link on Andreas' site:
    http://www.xenu.net/archive/conf_mat.html

The interesting bits about Flo from Hana's affidavit:

MY EXPERIENCE AUDITING OTHER SCIENTOLOGISTS WHO EXPERIENCED PSYCHOTIC EPISODES, PTS TYPE III EPISODES, DEVELOPED SUICIDAL IDEATION AND/OR COMMITTED SUICIDE.
    163. During my twenty years in Scientology, I delivered thousands of hours of auditing to others, among them preclears with similar experience to mine and worse, and some who committed suicide.
    164. In mid-1985 a high level Scientologist, Mary Florence Barnett, called Flo, phoned me. She was Miscavige's mother-in-law. I had left CSI the previous year. Flo cried on and off during the call. She complained of severe, constant pain in her head which nothing helped. According to her doctor, a recent head operation to repair an aneurysm wasn't the cause, but he did not know what the cause was. Flo was very scared of the pain, and kept saying she wanted to kill herself to stop the suppressive BTs from taking over her mind. Both the Advanced Organization in Los Angeles ("AOLA") and the Clearwater HQ refused to audit her because she had no money to pay. Flo had been to the Advanced Ability Center ("AAC") once, a break-away former CSI group in Santa Barbara, and had good auditing there, but had no money to return.
    165. Flo was very depressed after her daughter Shelley, Miscavige's wife, came to visit and ended up screaming at Flo. Flo said, in several of our phone talks, that neither Shelley or Miscavige cared a damn about her, and she was horrified into what monsters Scientology had turned her children. However, she promised to call Shelley again and ask for help.
    166. I was deeply concerned about Flo's condition, but felt incapable of helping her as I doubted the effectiveness of auditing. I spoke with Camille, another daughter living with Flo, who said her mother refused to see the doctor because he hadn't helped her and said her condition wasn't serious. Camille said her sister Shelley and brother-in-law Miscavige knew about their mother's condition but refused to see her or have anything to do with her because, they said, Flo was making herself ill, refusing to see the doctor, and was "down stat.
    167. Over the next few weeks Flo called me and I called her many times. We spoke frequently, sometimes for hours. On occasion Flo begged me to get rid of the suppressive BTs that were killing her; at others she refused auditing because, as she said, "That's what messed me up in the first place." I spent a lot of time listening to her and letting her talk - she had a lot of fears and hurts. She cried a lot on the phone. She was in constant pain, unable to eat or sleep, and wanted to die or kill herself. She was very scared of the "things" she was seeing and hearing. She often talked about the suppressive BTs, that they were torturing her and making her go crazy, that they were implanting bad things into her and that she had to make them stop or go away. She said she'd heard and seen the "things" for years, but "they" were strengthening their hold on her. Several times, Flo openly blamed CSI for her condition and spoke bitterly about how CSI messed her up in auditing, that Scientologists were callous and, now that she was out of money having given it all to CSI, no one cared about her enough to help, not even Shelley and Miscavige.
    168. Camille verified that Flo had no money left and that was why CSI would not help her.
    169. Two days after our last talk, Camille called and said Flo had shot herself. I was devastated.
    170. Two days later, Camille called again. We talked about Flo. She said whereas she was grieving over Flo's death but relieved her pain was over, Shelley's response was cold and indifferent, and relieved the embarrassment was finally over. Camille asked Jerry and me to attend Flo's funeral which would be small and limited to family and close friends.
    171. But the next day, Camille called again and asked us not to attend. She hoped we weren't hurt by her request, but Miscavige, Shelley and other CSI top executives had decided to be there after all because they felt it was a duty and "to put on a show." Therefore our presence, as former Scientologists, wasn't wanted and would cause tension. I was very cross and upset, because Flo's Scientology relatives had done absolutely nothing to help her, but were going to put on a show for her funeral. But I agreed, and we sent a large wreath and a card instead -- for Flo's sake. Later, Camille thanked us for understanding. That was the last I heard from Camille.
    172. In his February 17, 1991 declaration, Miscavige wrote on page 1, attached herein, "My only association with this tragedy was to console my wife who was understandably emotionally traumatized and grief stricken." Camille gave me the completely contrary impression - that Miscavige's wife, Shelley, was uninterested in anything to do with Flo and greatly relieved that her embarrassing mother was finally out of the picture.
  28. Anonymous Member

^ As an ex, I guess this helps explain to me why I'm on pain killers and psych drugs.

I find that anti-depressants help more than pain killers.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  29. Anonymous Member

I may have a MU, attempted to steep of a gradient, or lack mass on the relevant concepts, but it appears to me there might be some... uncertainty in Independent Scientology concerning the integration and order of the Original OT Levels and the "New," NOTs OT levels.

http://scientolipedia.org/index.php?title="New"_OT_Levels_vs._"Old"_OT_Levels
    • Funny Funny x 1
  30. Perhaps the answer to the riddle lies in the question, or for expediency it can all be summed in one little word: Woo.......

Do you know Woo or does Woo know you?????
    • Funny Funny x 1
  31. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  32. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
  33. Anonymous Member

If Miscavige were a used-car salesman, which make would be his speciality?
  34. Anonymous Member

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  35. Anonymous Member

Everyone knows that the Freezone and the Indies have been inflitrated by anons for the purpose of fucking with them for the lulz.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  36. Anonymous Member

A fair enough dry-run for those n00bAnons wishing to sharpen their claws.
  37. AussieCase Member

Yes, I know Whoo Hoo. Indies and Scientologists don't get whoo hoo, it is reserved for ex-es and never-was.

38. AussieCase Member

It is my humble opinion that one cannot be a Scientologist or Indie any other way.

This [HubTard] was the man who ran from the law, threw people in to the Corfu harbour, locked children in a ship's chain locker for days without access to a toilet or toilet paper, discussed his ability to dodge freight trains on Venus, and yes pooped pinks an greys with his rum.

You should never mix pinks, greys and rum!
    • Agree Agree x 2
  39. The mini.
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  40. RightOn Member

The Edsel
    The Pacer
    The Thing
    • Like Like x 2