Customize

Differentiation: The ORIGINAL OT Levels Available Only In Independent Scientology

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by Anonymous, Nov 2, 2012.

1. Anonymous Member

Posted in the interest of completeness and education. Not that I anticipate anyone here will "learn" anything from the following beyond that which a cultural anthropologist learns about (not necessarily from) a primitive, superstitious, perhaps stone-age tribe.

YWMV (Your woo may vary.)

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthre...nt-Scientology&p=744872&viewfull=1#post744872
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. McLOVIN_1982 Member

The Delorean....
  3. Anonymous Member

Shis getting squirrely in here.
  4. Anonymous Member

A follow-up post to Steve Hall on another thread that awaits moderation on Marty's blog:

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2012/11/09/scientology-review-by-steve-hall/#comment-239102
  5. Marty has a low tolerance for squirrels. there is no such thing as an independent squirrel.
  6. Ogsonofgroo Member

I, I, understand RO! Its like some mutant Pinto, pissing gas at a BBQ of greasy ass.
  7. Anonymous Member

The following comment has now been submitted, moderated, approved and posted to Steve "Thoughtful" Hall at Marty's blog. As of this time, there has been no response.

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2012/11/09/scientology-review-by-steve-hall/#comment-239102
  8. Anonymous Member

Jim Jones laughs at this shit.
  9. Anonymous Member

Mary is the next captain bill, channelizing Elron and getting new “tech” from the heavens and putting his foot down to other “squirrels”. Ironic.
  10. slobeck Member

Oldsmobile
  11. DeathHamster Member

The Peel P50.

50peel-thumb.jpg

• Funny Funny x 2
  12. Anonymous Member

Independent drive … wait, let me check with Marty what vehicles he recommends!
  13. Anonymous Member

ITT: fanning the flames of woo
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. Anonymous Member

More evidence that the Original OT Levels may be making a big comeback in Independent Scientology (yes, I know they have continued to be utilized in the Freezone), and a hint that we may be getting a new, improved Independent Scientology Bridge to Total Freedom!

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2012/11/24/long-cold-winter-for-scientology/#comment-240957
    http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2012/11/24/long-cold-winter-for-scientology/#comment-241079
    http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2012/11/24/long-cold-winter-for-scientology/#comment-241034
  15. Anonymous Member

Here's a funny cog for you Les: Show me a mother-fucking Clear!
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. JohnnyRUClear Member

Still awaiting the first sign of anything of value, here....
    • Agree Agree x 2
  17. RightOn Member

It makes Davy REAL mad. get it?
  18. Anonymous Member

Funny how in Scientology, no PROOF of OT abilities is necessary...
  19. Anonymous Member

also: if OT abilities were real, the planet would be Clear already.
    • Agree Agree x 4
  20. JohnnyRUClear Member

Oh, I know (and <3) that. I mean in all the "tech" they're fussing through, trying to get it "pure". The entertainment value is fine; I'm just tweaking the Indies' collective nose over the fact that when they're all done with their antics, the whole mess is still nothing but mental filth and historically trivial detritus, despite all their desperate attempts to convince each other otherwise.

The Scientology ice floe is melting away; they're just moving to a thicker part of it -- for now.
    • Like Like x 3
  21. fishypants Moderator

Nearly made me choke on my coffee.

The_Stupid__It_Burns_by_Plognark.png
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  22. YouSeeNothing Member

Mind-Blown_thumb.gif
    Every time someone says &quot;Show me a clear&quot; an OT's head explodes.
    • Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 3
  23. Anonymous Member

Les Warren was every bit as fanatical about Scientology in his first year as he is right now. That was about 39 years ago. Sad to see and pretty certain he will never wake up. If that's what makes you happy Les.

Doing the original OT levels is giving the the abolute certainty that I’ll never lose the gains, or the awareness always be brainwashed.

Here’s a funny cog for you. In the overall scheme of things, and by eliminating the aberrations on the subject of time, Doing the Entire Bridge (training and processing) and gettting it done right, is, in fact, the One Shot Clear many people are looking for. What’s five or ten years in eternity? Nothing. Not even an atom of time.

Les

Right you are Les, just as long as you keep it to yourself. Don't lay this shit on any new people.
    • Like Like x 1
  24. muldrake Member

#1 Rule of Scientology: If you think L. Ron Hubbard was right about ANYTHING that you can't get from some other source, you are WRONG.

Come up with an exception. I have not seen one. Nothing good ever came from Hell Ron that he did not steal from some other source.

Samuel Johnson is falsely attributed this statement:

He didn't actually say that. Nor did anyone else, apparently, except whoever attributed it to Samuel Johnson.

However, it is still a perfect description of the "works" of the piece of shit known as L. Ron Hubbard. L. Ron did, in fact, come up with truly awful shit unique to his own insanity. He also stole a lot of stuff from his betters. Nothing from LRH is both true and original, though.

I can't think of a single exception.
    • Winner Winner x 2
  25. Daverator Member

Time is matter?
    (Maybe he is speaking in terms of quantum physics, a subject they allude to quite frequently but know jack shit about.)
  26. Anonymous Member

No it's a 8th or 9th grade education type of response
    • Agree Agree x 2