Customize

Disconnection Propaganda-The Cause of Suppression Booklet(1994)

Discussion in 'Leaks & Legal' started by HAEVEN88, Sep 10, 2008.

1. HAEVEN88 Member

Disconnection Propaganda-The Cause of Suppression Booklet(1994)

The Cause of Suppression Booklet(1994)
    blatant disconnection/sp policy booklet

1file
    The Cause of Supression Booklet 1994.pdf

example pic
    [IMG]

they even talk about "pete" disconnecting from his wife..."pete has the right to insist that either this communication cease or that the marriage will cease" ..sickening
  2. Anonsome Member

Re: Disconnection Propaganda-The Cause of Suppression Booklet(1994)

OMG this guy was a writer?!?! This is FULL of grammatical errors and use of words in ways that go against all the rules of the english language!

"... he is at once lost and will lose the game and not obtain results. And this is very too bad because it is not difficult and..."

For to start a sentence with "For" and to keep writing the next sentence. Like it was a continuation of the previous sentence and forget to use commas and just keep rambling and muttering and supreme rooo-LAH and PTS and OSA and ABC and omgwtf I forgot what I was writing about give me money!

:ffs:
  3. El Diablo Member

Hey, does someone have a copy of this? The link is unfortunately long-dead.

If you do have a copy and could upload it, I'd very much appreciate it! :)
  4. aWOOOga Member

5. Re: Disconnection Propaganda-The Cause of Suppression Booklet(1994)

Looks like nothing much has changed. Its just a rehash of old PTS HCOBs, with some of the technical jargon re-worded for mass consumption. Remember, this handbook is "based on the works of L. Ron Hubbard" and was meant for scilon newbies.

pagesfromvolministerthe.jpg

pagesfromvolministerthep.jpg
  6. determu Member

gotta repost its gone

and i REALLY want to see this!
  7. _You_ Member

Yes, it's the same version. This booklet is a chapter of the Scientology Handbook which came out in the 1990s and hasn't changed. I remember those booklets since mid-1990s at least.
  8. FUCK Member

nice find.
  9. Re: Disconnection Propaganda-The Cause of Suppression Booklet(1994)

Scientology creates PTS type 3 people by the truckloads according to this article. Ironic article is ironic.
  10. El Diablo Member

11. The Wrong Guy Member

Here's something that was published today that is related to this thread:

20 utterly bizarre images from a 1994 Scientology Handbook that will NUMB YOUR MIND | Dangerous Minds

The enormous 871-page hardcover 1994 Scientology Handbook features over 700 insane and strangely haunting illustrations that promise positive effects in today’s turbulent society. The ultra-saturated photographs use vivid, heightened colours in a traditional comic book format to help navigate the reader through a world rampant with conflict, drugs, illiteracy, crime, terrorism, immorality… the list seems endless. “To have any decent future at all, you need to know this manual for living and use it.” The actors and sets were photographed in the early ‘90s on full-sized sound stages belonging to Golden Era Productions in Riverside County, California.

Continued here:
    http://dangerousminds.net/comments/..._a_1994_scientology_handbook_that_will_numb_y
    • Like Like x 2
  12. You must always comply with LRH 'Tech' and policies, always. Non-compliance with LRH 'Tech' and policies is suppressive behavior designating one an SP to be shunned until you are back in compliance, bitch. ML, Ron