Customize

Disturbing Audio Recording of Scientologists Beating 15 year old

Discussion in 'Leaks & Legal' started by tippytoe, Dec 16, 2008.

1. tazor Member

Re: Disturbing Audio Recording of Scientologists Beating 15 year old

According to anonamace there were 2 other men in the room with Hanks. One was a scilon and the other was a homeless guy who was working for Hanks. The kid couldn't have fought back against 3 adults.
  2. alex Member

3. alex Member

I cant imagine sending my kids away like that. Partly because I was a handful myself at that age and was sent away. (although I rather enjoyed being away, and had more choice than he did)

I think I certainly implied, if not said outright that it was a parenting issue, not a defective kid issue.

Raising kids has more impact on the future of civilization than whatever someone does at work or at the org.

I would more likely rage at wally for saying it was policy and to look at ron, while giving my kid an engram, than the actual spanking.
  4. LilDebbie Member

Hi, Alex

I'm not here to argue with you as we both know that would be futile. I just wanted to say it's been a singular pleasure reading your attempts to rationalize what happened to you. It's one thing to understand the psychological mechanisms in theory. It is quite another to watch them play out before you.

A request: can you enthrall us with a point on the need for discipline in society?
  5. DiaSciRev Member

picture.php?albumid=65&pictureid=278.gif
  6. Re: Disturbing Audio Recording of Scientologists Beating 15 year old

Dianetics, page 185:
  7. the_cloak Member

Pics or it didn't happen.
  8. alex Member

No pics, but there are guardian office docs somewhere....I had to get special permission to become a scientologist because of it.

funny.
  9. TheBitch Member

Bah, more Freezone bullshit. Am I to understand that you are yourself the sauce of this information and that you are attempting to rationalize how its occurrence actually supports the idea that the "tech works when properly applied?"

Are you (Alex) really that fucking bent after 20 years?

If I'm misinterpreting statements or role here then my most abject apologies. If what I'm getting out of this whole mess is pretty much what I just stated then FFS! what precisely do they have to do to you in order for you to wise up and get a clue that it ALL stems from that rat poison written by the madman?

Thread's not derailed, it's spot on. "This is what happens to you if you join $cientology. From start to finish and pick a role to play, the outcome WILL be this and will include YOU on some deep and meaningful personal level that fucks with you for the rest of your life."

That's the new Anon advertising campaign as I see it, "$cientology = Poison"
  10. Anon23517 Member

Back on topic...

There's a new vid up on the same channel which is listed as being recorded prior to the beating sessions, I quote:

11. the_cloak Member

The ones that deep into it need to realized that it is very possible to get immunity or at least a vastly reduced sentance. There is an ex mob hitman who killed 20 people who is free today after just a few years in the clink, all because he cooperated in the investigation.

If you do cooperate, get a lawyer and work for some kind of deal with the authorities. The better your dirt the better the deal. If it can help bring down this scam, the govt will fall onto it. They have been wanting something for years now to shut down scientology. They just haven't gotten enough to get an airtight case.

SOme things to keep in mind.

1. Don't expect results overnight. Federal agencies move at a very slow pace.
    2. Don't blab about how you dropped dox on the scilons. It will make you a target. Look to see what happened to Formerly In when she went to the feds and word got out.
    3. Don't let the pressure to release your dox to the public get to you. If the feds get back to you and say it is useless, then you can spill your guts if you want and aren't afraid of the fair game that will come of it.

Seriously, if you have info, get it to the feds. Don't expect protection from them though. They aren't in to giving that to ex-scilons right now as Formerly has found out... Keep your head about you and have a lawyer you can trust.
  12. AnonLover Member

Ronbot poster on ex-scids who released video has confirmed this pic of wally
    Ex Scientology Kids :: View topic - Audio recording of Wally Hanks church approved child abuse

this is same slime yes? we can haz dox and GTF bak on target yes??

13. Re: Disturbing Audio Recording of Scientologists Beating 15 year old

SPANKING8.jpg.gif
  14. Top Grunge Member

Ok, so same guy allegedly in the 2 pics. Who allegedly is the voice in the recording beating a kid tellin him to look at Hubbard. Who allegedly according to Astra is a molester from her own accounts.

Pieces falling together.

Calling all Astra's! Can you confirm anything like voice?
  15. AnonLover Member

fwiw - same Ronbot poster on ExKids that released vid, responded on the following fIN thread over there and indirectly answers the objections raised earlier on this thread re: why now - where the hell has he been the last 10 months...

Ex Scientology Kids :: View topic - Asked to update stuckin/formerlyin

i would suspect there's a big potential for more stories like this to come out in near future... not everybody's life revolves around the internet, and many who got away from the cult may likely be as far away from an org as they could get - thus missing the anon campaign. But now with the imagery of tom cruise in a nazi uniform flooding the media & Valkyrie getting mentioned in conjunction with protests - could very well lead to whole lot of WTF wake-ups coming to join the party better late than never.

Here's hoping the ronbot / anonmace leak serves as inspiration for the courage needed for moar victims to speak up.
  16. Optimisticate Member

Oh FFS here we go again. It's the Thread Derailment Team!

Stay on course, keep your butthurt feelings and over-the-top "my moral faggotry is better than your moral faggotry" crap in the dome.

Thanks to those who got things back on track here.
  17. 423 Member

Mace-Kingsley Ranch School
    Scientology --- Info about Mace-Kingsley Ranch School

We have 2 staffers (the peterson, from the above list) at that ranch here in Texas (austin) who are still in (p)scilo land. I can provide much yummy data on them if needed, especially if they assisted in the violence against children and animals.

Hell is a short journey for these evil creatures...
  18. Top Grunge Member

This thread needs:

1188994406433346a87dgi3.jpg
  19. blank Member

Astra Woodcraft confirmed his voice:
    Ex Scientology Kids :: View topic - Info requested on Wally Hanks and Child Molestation/Abuse
  20. tazor Member

So any news on this story? Anyone willing to back Astra up?
  21. anonyschmuck Member

And THAT'S the TRUTH....!
  22. BoombaGoomba Member

Did anyone not bother to think that the homeless guy that was recording it might have been the one to leak it out. Didn't they say Hank had a homeless person working for him.

Oh yeah, and if you hear the video well, the kid DID NOT want to be hit, but they kept insisting it was policy. If someone tells you they don't want to be hit in the ass or anywhere then he doesn't want to be hit.

Edit: Read all 8 pages and I'm happy his voice was confirmed if anyone else wants to come forward and speak out against the abuse, REMEMBER ITS NOT YOUR FAULT
  23. DamOTclese Member

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mace-Kingsley_Ranch_School

Edit: Also remember "Moe" from WBM's video in Los Angeles / Hollywood? Moe was allegedly almost sent to this child labor camp but the ARSCC got involved, lawyers were allegedly contacted, child welfare was allegedly alerted, and Moe was not sent to this Scientology prison camp. For a couple of years we considered the fact that Moe was blocked from being sent / discarded as a BIG WIN for us.
  24. Re: Disturbing Audio Recording of Scientologists Beating 15 year old

This was only a little under two weeks ago?

Yeah right.
    You.. you.. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WsGU-97SVY"]YOU...[/ame]
  25. tazor Member

No, it was several years ago. The recording just came to light.
  26. Re: Disturbing Audio Recording of Scientologists Beating 15 year old

Ah skipped a few pages my bad ^_^;
  27. Relyt Member

Moe is "Dyaisura", try asking him about it.
  28. booski Member

I see from an exscientologykids thread there was a victim of this characters abuse willing to press charges and attempts to locate him.

Intellius checks out with a Wallace E Hanks age 61 with a lot of previous addresses.

Palmdale, CA
    Hinkley, CA
    Mercer Island, WA
    Seattle, WA
    Tukwila, WA

relatives listed as

Shauna M Hanks
    Shauana M Hanks
    Janie L Hanks
    Decker Janie Hanks
    Wally E Hanks

data available on intelius
    dob/phone/address/avg income/home value

so hes holed up somewhere I will post this information on the exscientology kids board should they wish to proceed and pay for the release of the information to continue their action against him.

though probably someone has already located this dooshbag.
  29. Re: Possible Wally Hanks sighting

funny how this all kinda fell into place.
  30. Re: Possible Wally Hanks sighting

bump
  31. tazor Member

deleted
  32. DiaSciRev Member

Re: Possible Wally Hanks sighting

EDIT: DISREGARD THIS, I SUCKED COCK
  33. ARC Member

YouTube has HQ mode now.
  34. Re: Disturbing Audio Recording of Scientologists Beating 15 year old

35. blank Member

That's him and now?
  36. timthephoto Member

necro i know, but i picked up in that disturbing audio..

at the end, the kid expressed a desire to leave. wally told him he was free to leave once he entered the condition of DOUBT. the kid said nothing.

my deduction is that what ever would happen if he affirmed the condition of doubt, presumably on some nazi form - then the consequences were so bad it diddn't bear a moments thought.. wtf could they be holding over him?

---edit---
  37. Re: Scientologist Wally Hanks whipping a little boy

so far 1 download... wow astonishing.
  38. firebug Member

Re: Scientologist Wally Hanks whipping a little boy

most of us will have seen this
    the boy in the video posts here
  39. Anonymous Member

Re: Scientologist Wally Hanks whipping a little boy

ancient leak