Customize

DM, The High School years...

Discussion in 'Think Tank' started by Anonymous, Dec 31, 2010.

1. Anonymous Member

Re: DM, The High School years...

OP here, I searched and searched and found nothing. the fact that his high school was never actually listed made me raise an eyebrow. Why is that I wondered...my theory is these are times he's not exactly proud of. something happened I think, he was bullied, embarassed. who knows.

granted, not gonna take down the cult in exposing anything here. But it never hurts to Knock the dwarf down a peg or 2. DM can not thrive in a non scientology world, and if we can verify it, it's a win.

no lulz yet, but has potential I think.
  2. Anonymous Member

Denise Gentile | Marple-Newtown High School | Newtown square, PA | Classmates.com
    Sadly, Ron Jr. and David do not appear to have joined any alumni networking sites lately :(

A lot of inconsistent information out there.
    According to the above, Lori looks to be younger than the Denise/David twins.

Wikipedia says DM was the youngest of four siblings.

Steven Fishman (he's usually reliable, lol?) says DM had 2 sisters: one of them (the twin) an-heroed, the other became a prostitute and disappeared.

MNHS looks like it's it.
  3. Anonymous Member

Marple Newtown High School Survivors | Facebook
  4. Anonymous Member

Where are you seeing Denise (the twin) an-heroed?

Is not Denise Gentile as mentioned in post #68 Denise Miscavige?
  5. Anonymous Member

I think i've exhausted the lulz for now...

i can find yearbooks for 1969 and 1985, but nothing in between.
    photo albums for 1976 and 1979 class reunions, but nothing for 1978.
    google maps shows a hueg pile of garbage in the middle of MNHS but nothing I can connect to DM.
    (no relation to Marple-Newtown Elementary (which was demolished earlier this year, at another site))

/cyberstalking cyberdwarfs
  6. Anonymous Member

Just like Jesus

That's where the similarities end
  7. Anonymous Member

Steven Fishman seems to imply that Denise is not David's twin.

Press Release by Steven Fishman
    Researching Miscavige's Twin Sister's Death
    Fishman Rattles Ivan's Cage. But Who is Ivan?
    Where In The World Is Ivan Durekovich?

this quote from an OSA troll seems to be the most accurate summary:
    Dear mods:
    please infract me for importing moonbat tinfoil drama :<
  8. Re: DM, The High School years...

Is there any way of contacting some people from those missing year groups, and asking if they had any pictures or yearbooks they'd be willing to share? Just tell them you're looking for Davy, but can't remember what year he'll have been in. There's bound to be someone who knows.
  9. TomVorm Member

The Marple Newton School District is in located in Delaware County, Pennsylvania.

A search of the County government website (index of recorded deeds) reveals a "Satisfaction of Mortgage" recorded 3/30/1987 in the name of Loretta Miscavige
    (Instrument 1987020106, Book 446, Page 577). This document concerns parcel
    number 16-01-00128-00, and (curiously) a "Docket Number" 87020354 (possibly
    a divorce case, or a banking acquisition case)?

The location might also be a clue, where to inquire to verify the reported rape
    allegedly committed by DM's father, Ronald Miscavige (reportedly covered up,
    by the involvement of Eugene Ingram in 1985).
  10. TomVorm Member

Contact the school alumni association (or someone involved with a recent class reunion).
  11. TomVorm Member

The parcel number 16-01-00128-00 in Delaware County, PA corresponds to

949 Briarcliff Road in Upper Darby, PA 19082

(an alternate listing suggests a possible prior address of 608 Briarcliff Road,
    possibly indicating a street numbering system change. 608 Briarcliff is now
    located down the street, and is the address for "Brothers Hardwood Floors").

Other listings under "Miscavige, Darlene" relate to 309 Tribet Place in Darby, PA, 19023.

Perhaps neighbors who lived in these areas years ago, recall a "baby hitler"
    who wheezed about and got his ass kicked on a regular basis.

Further checking locates an attorney, Daniel Miscavige near Philadelphia,
    and others with the same last name in the general area. (Could there be
    a larger family, including cousins, still there?)
  12. TomVorm Member

Local library might have an old phone book, search last name Miscavige in white pages to confirm address 1972-1977.

Some libraries also have "criss-cross" type directories, which print out names and numbers of all listed residents on a particular street. This could identify names of past neighbors, who'd remember the diminutive psychotic.
  13. Anonymous Member

So, lets say we get the info we're looking for, how do we maximize the lulz with it?
  14. Anonymous Member

It appears Miscavige went to Samuel Pennypacker Elementary School (also known as SW Pennypacker Elementary)
    1858 E. Washington Ln
    Philadelphia PA 19138
    Phone: 215-276-5271

Current Feeder Schools for Samuel Pennypacker Elementary School Geographic Boundaries
    • Pennypacker ES (K-6)
    • Leeds MS (7-8)
    • King HS (9-12)

St. Petersburg Times: The man behind Scientology, page 2

https://webapps.philasd.org/boundary_maps/6350.pdf

https://webapps.philasd.org/boundary_maps/6060.pdf

Boundaries change, but currently 10 elementary schools feed into this high school.
  15. Anonymous Member

Let's email/telephone the school pretending to be cultists with a /r/ asking the school to celebrate DM having gone there.
    Could even ask them to erect a small statue of Dm in the school grounds.
    Inb4postisdomed.
  16. Anonymous Member

actually you might be on to something there. worth a shot. if u do it, please record the phone call so we can all share in the lulz. ;3
  17. Anonymous Member

So Daddy taught young Davey how to cheat to get what you want!

The family apparently moved to England after his enrollment in elementary school, so a matriculation to King HS is far from certain.
  18. Anonymous Member

Pennypacker?
    lol!
    He is still packing away the pennies from "donations" today
  19. Jeff Jacobsen Member

20. Anonymous Member

21. Anonymous Member

Just him being a Pennypacker Patriot wannabe is lulzy enough for me.
  22. Re: DM, The High School years...

But sadly too small without the lead weights lol
  23. Anonymous Member

Keep digging. Im sure he paid a pretty packingpenny to bury alot but someone has to be able to find a childhood friend or someone who knew him and could provide something.
  24. Anonymous Member

You know you're really wee when you need to pack your pockets full of pennies to be a pennypacker patriot.
  25. eddieVroom Member

+9000 internets for whoever gets them to rename the school.
  26. Anonymous Member

Miscavige Memorial Pennypacker Playground
  27. Anonymous Member

28. Anonymous Member

Yeh,
    but keep in mind that whole family moved to England and stayed there for several years in the interim. David (& co) spent their middle school in Saint Hill.

His sisters attended middle and high schools in Broomhall (some 20 miles outside Philly) - it seems possible they returned to a different house when they came back to the States.

Seems unlikely that Pennypacker would be a feeder for either Marple-Newtown HS or Paxton Hollow MS.
  29. Anonymous Member

AKA William D. Geerhart of Los Angeles, of "Atomic Platters" and "Little Billy's Letters" fame

Online Bio reads:

Bill Geerhart grew up in Bethesda, Maryland, in the 1970s and '80s obsessed with MAD magazine, television, movies, true crime, and crank-calling talk radio stations. To the amazement of his high school instructors, Bill earned a Creative Writing degree from Emerson College and went on to become an expert in Cold War popular culture and a music producer. Geerhart’s groundbreaking work via his website and Bear Family Records has been featured in the New York Times, Newsweek, Vanity Fair, Entertainment Weekly, and on NPR and the BBC among others. Geerhart lives in Los Angeles where aberrant behavior is encouraged and frequently rewarded.

Amazon.com: Atomic Platters: Cold War Music from the Golden Age of Homeland Security: Various Artists: Music
  30. Anonymous Member

"Hey look! David Miscavige is a PennyPacker!"

"No I'm not!"

"Dude, it's on your jersey".

"No it's not!"...
  31. eddieVroom Member

PAGING STONE & PARKER

I seem to recall that South Park has a Football team.

edit: I'm feeling an Alumni Grudge Match...

edit2: he keeps a lot of rolls of quarters in his pockets because he still has trouble making weight. LOTS of quarters. That's why Scientology is so expensive.
  32. Anonymous Member

Harpoons?
  33. Anonymous Member

Not sure Bill Geerhart would be the most authenticated source for information on the childhood of David Miscavige (particularly if he grew up in Maryland).

But in his book "Little Billy" (like "Lazlo's Letters" to prominent people and institutions, except writing as a 10-year-old), Geerhart asked the Church of Scientology in 2001

"Dear Sir,

My parents have allowed me to choose my own religion.

Could you tell me what's cool about your religion?

My friend Eddie says you like aliens and volcanoes which sounds cool!

Please write me back.

Thanks, Billy"

In response, "Billy" was sent offers to enroll in thousands of dollar's worth of courses.
  34. Anonymous Member

Yeah, true. However, if you take a boy out of Pennypacker Elementary, can you ever really take the pennypacker out of the boy?
  35. Anonymous Member

Hmf.
    The house(s) in Darby are right smack in between Broomhill and Philly.
    15 miles from Pennypacker,
    10 miles from Denise & Lori's middle/high schools.

I'm still partial to MNHS, unless someone can suggest a good reason for why David would have gone to a different HS from his twin (or some other explanation for the lot)
  36. Anonymous Member

So we are down to two high schools and one of them may have been bulldozed in the recent past? I'd recommend calling the school librarian or a local library to ask if they have the 1978, 1976 year books. (maybe 1975)..

It would be interesting to have a list of his classmates and his photo from back then.

You would be surprised the librarian might even fax or email you the picture... Especially if you were a middle school kid research project on DM because he was the leader of a church or something.
  37. Anonymous Member

You're correct - it's not, now. Currently, Pennypacker appears to only feed into King (which may have had a different name in the 1970s, btw).

Again, school boundaries change often, and we're talking 30+ years ago. It would depend on the boundaries back in the 70s, and whether the other schools were even there at the time. Suburbs have experienced most of their growth (in most cities) in the past 20-30 years.
  38. Anonymous Member

Given that the bulk of metropolitan Philly sprawls across the region in question
    I doubt very much that the school boundaries have changed so much as to make a difference here.

For the two schools to have been directly feeding off eachother circa 1975,
    there would have to have been practically no high, middle, or lower schools in central Philadelphia closer in.

Newtown / Broomhall may not have had explosive growth over the past 150 years,
    but they've had their own school district and run their educational affairs independent of greater Philadelphia for at least that long (closer to 250 actually).

Pennypacker = Northeast
    MNHS/PHMS = Southwest

But I doubt you're very interested in woggish geography or history anyway ;)
  39. Anonymous Member

I'll put it this way:

A: David's grammar school
    B: King HS
    C: ????
    D: Denise's middle school

mapkq.jpg

A feeds into B?
    Sure, I can buy that.

But D -&gt; B (instead of D-&gt;C)
    where C and D are both older and more established,
    in a different district, in a different county,
    Nope. I don't buy that.
  40. Anonymous Member

On LinkedIn I have found four profiles for David Miscavige:

Miscavige Dave - LinkedIn
    David Miscavige - LinkedIn
    d miscavige - LinkedIn

The fourth is a profile for "COB at RTC", it doensn't list his name.

None of the four profiles have connections. It must be lonely at the top.

A person search by the Miscavige name gives 13 results, the four above included. Several others are from a laywer's office in Pennsylvania.

A person search with Scientology as keyword gives 610 results. (Exploitable?!)

There are 3 groups:
    - scientology social network, 31 members
    - scientology management, 25 members
    - the scientology choir, 1 member

Too bad. All of this doesn't help in getting any more info about Tiny Dave.