Customize

DM's Private Investigators Video - Insane!

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by Anonymous, Jun 20, 2010.

1. Anonymous Member

DM's Private Investigators Video - Insane!

So, one of Marty's old Scientology buddies has been hounded by PI's non-stop since he left. They just posted a new 10 minute video of the PI's harassing them and following them everywhere. It's truly insane. If you haven't seen it, check it out here:

Talk about using parishioner funds irresponsibly.
  2. anonymous256 Member

Re: DM's Private Investigators Video - Insane!

saw this shit earlier today. it was linked to one of anonsparrow's videos.
    pretty messed up shit. im really surprised the scilons can get away with this stuff. it really bothers me.

At least they weren't trespassing in alabama. only god knows what some redneck would use to shoot them with (since it is legal to shoot trespassers) if they were down here.

thats probably why there arent any scifags in alabama :rolleyes:
  3. BLiP Member

The earlier video featured on PI - identified himself as Joel. Given the circumstances, he seemed like an okay kinda bloke for a PI, but there's no sign of him in this latest instalment. I wonder why?
  4. EyeOnSci Member

At one point, Bob Minton had as many as 90 PIs on his tail.

Creepy, criminal cults are creepy.
  5. Anonymous Member

i lol´d
  6. Anonymous Member

Such panicky dwarven reactions are probably why the cult is so hard up for cash today.
  7. Anonymous Member

If this was me, at some point in time, I'd have already pulled that trick from Beverly Hills Cop by now at least once.
  8. Kha Khan Member

Information about this video has previously been posted in the thread John Brousseau (JB) blows from the Int Base. Not to criticize, because it probable deserves its own thread.

To catch everyone up, and try to get all information about the video in one place:

Update No. 1:

jamiemrtandjb005.jpg

Link to THE SOURCE OF THE VIDEO, the Marty discussion thread: Jamie, Mr. T, and JB vs. Insanity

Link to ESMB discussion of Video: John Brousseau (JB) blows from the Int Base

Update No. 2:

It does not appear that Jamie and Tiziano were intimidated:
    Also, Jamie Sorrentini Lugli misses her father and wants him back:
    And, damn, you have to hand it to the man, Tiziano provided his own post PIs escape soundtrack:
    /

/

Finally, Jamie has a solid acting career.

Update No. 3:

Update No. 4:

Google street view of the address on the PI's notepad: 1522 Fairfax:

1522 Fairfax - Google Maps

Google Maps page for My Gal Friday at 1522 Fairfax:

My Gal Friday - Google Maps

Update No. 5:

Is the Church of Scientology now tailing and harassing a minor?

From a comment by Tiziano on Marty's blog:

The story about the minor is continued in the thread: Is the Church of Scientology now tailing and harassing a minor?

/
  9. webkilla Member

oh wow

well, now we know what those scilons spend their hard-extorted cash from their members on
  10. Crappy Member

50 PIs? Really? Why that many? Also, dox or videos on the 90 Bob Minton PIs?
  11. BigBeard Member

I don't care if they are PI's. At some point this kind of crap crosses a line and becomes harrassment.

INAL, but when it gets to the point the PIs start tracking a kid who just get a ride home from them, they should be able to get a TRO, or something.

BigBeard
  12. Anonymous Member

The Frosty Ice Cream Co strikes again?
  13. genoramix Member

i want...MOAR!!!

moar insanity. moar pi's. moar DM freaking out, and moar blows from the int base.

looks like DM is the king on a chess board, problem is that he only has a few pawns to protect him...and the others have still their queen and others...
  14. Anon556 Member

Holy shit thats nuts.
  15. Anonymous Member

Start filing TRO's against each PI and their vehicle. Make the cult spend money finding more. Make PI's not want to work for them lest then end up with TRO's on their record, which can really mess up their business.
  16. Re: DM's Private Investigators Video - Insane!

Wow, that's fucking mental...

I love to think of the amount of dollarz they must have spent on this! :D

Lol scifags, plz 2 send more spais. To the ones being spaid on + Keep your cool and document it all, call the police when needed. And rejoice in knowing you are costing the cult more money that anyone here is! :D
  17. Anonymous Member

Your first gut feeling would be to make sure they spend countless dollars on PIs, but these guys are way aggressive for the general public.

But popcorn.
  18. Bipolart Member

That is SO FAMILIAR!! I had PI's follow me around, and I'm a nobody. But I did cuss out a few Scilons, incurring their wrath. Sweet.

That music made me lol. It fits perfectly.
  19. Jeff Jacobsen Member

When I worked for the LMT, I was followed sometimes daily by a PI, usually the same guy. One morning I saw him in my apartment parking lot waiting in his car. I called the cops and said a guy stalking me was waiting for me. The cop came and talked to the guy, then the PI drove off. The cop told me that the guy was a PI and could legally keep an eye on me. So I asked if stalking-by-proxy was legal. He didn't answer.

It got so routine that about quitting time, I would take a walk from the LMT around the neighborhood looking for the PIs parked waiting for us to leave. I taped my stalker sleeping in his car. I also caught one PI pulling out of a driveway about a block away as I was driving away from the LMT. I zoomed up and got behind him as he was trying to leave the entrance driveway to a fast food place. He jumped out of his car and ran back to me in such a manner that I rolled up my window quickly. He yelled "stop following me, fucker!" Man I wish I'd had my videocamera ready.

It became the norm to be followed, whether I was on my bicycle or in my car. I made a game of it by trying to get behind the PI so I could get a photo of his license plate.
  20. tippytoe Member

I am SO CONFUSED!

Who are these PI's following anyway? I thought perhaps it was John Brousseau (JB) based on a previous PI chase video a couple of weeks ago. But I dunno. Is that who is being followed in this new(?) video? And who is the young man driving?? Who is the girl (can hear her voice)?? Who is filming, is it JB or is it Marty Rathbun (but I thought he was in Texas, heck I thought JB was in Texas, too). Please someone clue me in...I hate watching a movie when I don't know who is who!! :)
  21. Anonymous Member

Lol @ sorry-assed pi's getting some Italian style ATTITUDE.
  22. Mitsu Too Member

These are the same people who JB was with in the previous video (where we see JUB in front of Tom Cruise's Estate in LA). They are a young sci couple who also left COS and have been giving JB a place to stay. The young guy Tiziano( not sure his first name) and his wife Jamie. He is a singer/songwriter with some success in Italy and she is an actress. They declared their independence on Marty's Blog. I don't think either were ever staff, just public, but Tiziano did do courses at Gold Base. Their families are still in as far as I know.
  23. firebug Member

The young man is Tiziano Lugli the woman talking is his wife Jamie Sorrentini . They have both left the church of scientology. You can read their story here
  24. tippytoe Member

Thanks Mitsu Too and firebug for clue-ing me in.
  25. Sponge Member

These are good....
    Imagine having like 5 PIs all whistling around the block as they follow you around
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAHsyI31w_o[/ame]
    http://the-joke-shop.com/showprod.asp?product=12037
    Friend of mine drove 15 miles with one of those stuffed in his tailpipe before he realised something was up.
  26. anonhuff Member

The organization that hired these private investigators is the same organization that pays it's "elite" workers 50 dollars a week.
  27. JustSomeWoman Member

It is the organization that promises USD50 per week, but, from all reports, delivers far less than USD50 per week. Staff and SO pay are the remainders from all of the other moneys that must be forwarded to the boss, and is deducted from Org gross income first.
  28. Anonymous Member

I aint gonna fall for no banana in my tailpipe!
  29. Smurf Member

She's a babe. Jamie Sorrentini

Television actress unloads for $2.6M in Hollywood | BlockShopper Los Angeles

Jamie & her sister, Tracie, have taken courses. Her father, Irving, has disconnected from her, according to Jamie. No word on whether Tracie remains active or what her relationship with her sister is now.

http://www.truthaboutscientology.com/stats/by-name/j/jamie-sorrentini.html

http://www.truthaboutscientology.com/stats/by-name/t/tracie-sorrentini.html

Tiziano is a 2nd generation Scientologist. Jamie & Tiziano married last September.
  30. Anonymous Member

this video should be dugg
  31. subgenius Member

perhaps jeff will post again the cite to the federal law against 2 or more harassing, etc. anyone exercising a constitutional right
    i carry it with me and it comes in handy....don't have it at hand.........jeff help a bro out
  32. Jeff Jacobsen Member

TITLE 18> PART I > CHAPTER 13 > Sec. 241.
    - Conspiracy against rights

If two or more persons conspire to injure, oppress, threaten, or intimidate any person in any State, Territory, Commonwealth, Possession, or District in the free exercise or enjoyment of any right or privilege secured to him by the Constitution or laws of the United States, or because of his having so exercised the same; or

If two or more persons go in disguise on the highway, or on the premises of another, with intent to prevent or hinder his free exercise or enjoyment of any right or privilege so secured -

They shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both; and if death results from the acts committed in violation of this section or if such acts include kidnapping or an attempt to kidnap, aggravated sexual abuse or an attempt to commit aggravated sexual abuse, or an attempt to kill, they shall be fined under this title or imprisoned for any term of years or for life, or both, or may be sentenced to death
  33. AnonyMary Member

34. Kha Khan Member

In California one might also consider a claim under the Ralph Civil Rights Act, California Civil Code § 51.7, which provides:
    Cal. Civ. Code § 51.7.

In turn, one of the "characteristic listed or defined in subdivision (b) or (e) of Section 51" is "religion." Under California Civil Code § 51(e)(3) "'Religion' includes all aspects of religious belief, observance, and practice."

Basically, the argument under the Ralph Act is that a person who subjects another to "violence, or intimidation by threat of violence" because the later has left the Church and/or religion of Scientology is subject to suit under the Ralph Act.

In California one might also consider a claim under the Bane Civil Rights Act, California Civil Code § 52.1, which provides:
    Cal. Civ. Code § 52.1.

Basically, the argument under the Bane Act is that a person who "interferes by threats, intimidation, or coercion, or attempts to interfere by threats, intimidation, or coercion, with the exercise or enjoyment by any individual or individuals of rights secured by the Constitution or laws of the United States, or of the rights secured by the Constitution or laws of this state" -- such as the rights to freedom of speech and freedom of religion -- would be subject to suit under the Bane Act.

Finally, the California Supreme Court has observed that one of the "laws" covered by the Bane Act is the Ralph Act. Jones v. Kmart Corp., 17 Cal. 4th 329, 337, 70 Cal. Rptr. 2d 844, 949 P.2d 941 (1998). Thus, any conduct that violates the Ralph Act also violates the Bane Act.

/

FWIW

/
  35. Smurf Member

California has stringent requirements for private investigators which are often violated by those PIs working for Scientology.

"Private investigators may well make an intrusion in to the individual's right of privacy which would be objectionable or offensive to the reasonable man.... Courts have permitted such an individual to maintain an action for damages against the intruders."

Private Investigators in California: Analysis of the PIA and Case Law (Caragozian) | Privacy Rights Clearinghouse
  36. OTBT Member