Customize

DNA Thetahealing ? Kim Crowe ?

Discussion in 'Scientology and Anonymous' started by KittyKatSpanker, Apr 15, 2014.

1. What is this.........I never, I am 12 and so on and so forth;

theta-certificate.jpg
  2. Anonymous Member

3. The 'go up and work with god' tag on the side makes me wonder if this is related to the dominionist 'psychic god warrior' stuff. That and the Idaho location for the 'school'.
  4. RightOn Member

That certificate was from 2007
    The owner was sued for fraud last July
    snips
    "Last week, Vianna Stibal and her Theta Healing Institute of Knowledge stood trial in the District Court of Bonneville County, Idaho. She was sued by one of her former students for FRAUD."

"Vianna and Co. were unable to prove that Theta Healing works."

http://thetahealingfraud.wordpress.com/category/theta-healing/

No why can't scientology be sued for the same?
    oh that's right, it's that nasty word religion
    • Like Like x 2
  5. RightOn Member

could be Kim Crowe the scientologist, because the last thing she did was in 1994. Don't know if she is still in or out. But, not speaking out if she is out
    • Like Like x 4
  6. I was thinking that, but the word "Theta" draw my attention of course

http://www.truthaboutscientology.com/stats/by-name/k/kim-crowe.html
    Kim Crowe in Scientology's Published Service Completion Lists

The following 3 individual completions for Kim Crowe appear in official Scientology publications:
    Kim Crowe INTRODUCTORY SCIENTOLOGY AUDITING Celebrity 272 1993-12-01
    Kim Crowe SUCCESS THROUGH COMMUNICATION COURSE Celebrity 276 1994-05-01
    Kim Crowe PERSONAL VALUES AND INTEGRITY COURSE Celebrity 276 1994-05-01
  7. If anyone wants to join me in a class action lawsuit against Vianna Stibal please contact me through halcyonuniverse@gmail.com There is a lawyer I spoke with looking for more people who have taken her courses or any DNA Theta Healing Course for this lawsuit. It's based on the grounds that the modality is false, doesn't work, and all based on the proof that she never had cancer in her leg and the modality never healed it. She's a liar. Court documents: http://www.isc.idaho.gov/opinions/40427.pdf
  8. I had a theta healing instructor who told me she and Vianna met in Scientology. I know exactly how this works and can break it all down. I'm probably the only person who has taken these classes and got my faculties back. It's all NLP, Hypnosis and mind control tactics. Anyone want to chat email me: HalyconUniverse@gmail.com

This shit is straight up evil. It even goes deeper than scientology. The mind control methods are the same as the ones used by Aleister Crowley. Remember, Hubbard hung out with the OTO and Anton LaVey. LaVey is quoted as saying that all of the New Age stole from Satanic philosophies. It's the way that this so-called "magic" affects the person psychologically that is damaging.

People sign up for this shit because they are desperate and looking for someone to save them. Most of these theta healers has extreme unhealed trauma in their lives. They're not stupid just vulnerable and in pain. This woman totally takes advantage of them for money, power and control. She's definitely got NPD.