Customize

Do Scientologists Think They Are Above The Law?

Discussion in 'Fair Game Reports and Personal Experiences' started by pedrofcuk, Nov 28, 2011.

1. pedrofcuk Member

Apparently, yes.

"Somebody, some day, will say this is illegal..."

LRH
    • Like Like x 4
  2. xenubarb Member

They're on Important Planet-Clearing Business, so wog law must not be allowed to intrude.
    • Like Like x 2
  3. So long as they are being upstat they have a free pass to be out-ethics.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Anonymous Member

in a word Yes
    • Like Like x 1
  5. grebe Member

At first I was like, they're just briefly stopping to load stuff in the car. But dang, they were there several minutes. So yes, looks like parking to me.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. pedrofcuk Member

They were over 7 minutes in total, forcing other vehicles and cyclists onto the tram tracks, which is why there is "no parking" in the first place, it's all about safety, and not pulling it in.
  7. Anonymous Member

Everyone parks in a no parking zone at some point in their driving lives. This is sort of a non starter.
  8. They seemed to me to be oblivious to the plate number:

QV4Of.jpg
  9. grebe Member

Hey I'm guilty. But then I don't claim to be a member of a more ethically advanced group that must take control of government, healthcare, education, and industry, in order to save the planet from moral depravity.
    • Like Like x 2
  10. pedrofcuk Member

Yeah, their The Way To Happiness booklet's precept #9 states: "Don't do anything illegal". The whole point of the parking restriction is to NOT force cyclists and vehicles onto the tram tracks. Most parking regulations are safety based. If they do seem pointless at times, they have a function to safeguard life and prevent accidents. Scientologists have postulates to do that for them.
    • Like Like x 2