Customize

Does anyone know GENE SIRONEN in Las Vegas?

Discussion in 'Celebrity News' started by Budd, Jan 20, 2016.

1. Budd Member

A professional musician, he is a Scientologist teacher or auditor.
    He is a friend of a friend, and I am concerned.
  2. The Wrong Guy Member

3. Please help. We are looking for his granddaughter. She is using the name Rae Sironen now. We were told she is in LA. We want to know if she is OK and if she needs help. We are family. I'm not sure if she is out but we have great hopes she is. We would like to reconnect if she is willing. Please, if anyone knows anything, we would like to know.
    We have been looking for her since she disappeared from family pix and social media.
  4. Incredulicide Member

5. Her biological dad.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. TrevAnon Member

On FB his friend list is hidden for me. So can't go from there.

So I just google

"rae sironen"
    (including the quotation marks so google searches for the full name)

and get 97 results, one of them being someone with that name who has a youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVjYE4yxnmdaIL02bdXH1tg

If that's her: maybe sign up there with a google account and try to get in touch?

Also some voter records and whitepages-listings.

Other than that: 97 results is not much to check each link.
  7. TrevAnon Member

From the search results I go above I see there is a shannon rae sironen

When I e.g google

"shannon sironen"

I get over 1,000 results. Now that's a lot to go through but adding extra info in the search might limit the number of results and give better results.

E.g

"shannon sironen" twitter

gives

https://twitter.com/shannonsironen

Don't know what age Rae is, but younger kids tend to not have facebook and use other services such as instagram or whatever. So their parents can't see what they post. ;) For teenage kids that's a perfectly normal thing to do! :D
  8. TrevAnon Member

FFS KKS, these people are looking for Rae, not Gene.

Please take your meds before posting.

Dammit. :mad:
  9. TrevAnon Member

Searching FB gives more names.

Please note not all Facebook profiles can be found using google. People can use a FB setting to prevent that.

I'll send a PM
  10. Hey!, don't be talking to KKS like that. Without his genius posts this place would be an empty shit hole.

11. It IS an empty shithole or didn't you notice that already?

And Trevanon has been here a long time , he's a steady and regular contributor whose dedication to certain projects in this forum have been tireless.

Now please fuck the hell off.
  12. duh.....maybe Calle 8 was being facetious?
  13. She is VERY young. Maybe 18. MAYBE! I'm thinking she's still 17 years old. Her birthday was in November. As you can tell by my name, not sure what year she was born. I've only met her once. She was about 7.
    Not sure she's out as she shows on Instagram that she's "double OT." I do have hope and am thinking with the excuses that were used to kick her out is something scientology could "help" with if she willing. I do know she was rebellious and defiant. Like others in her extended family.
    The non-scientologists family members would like to know she's OK and help if she wants that. Even if she is still in. She's so young. Everybody needs to know they have family that care.
    • Like Like x 1
  14. She used to have a facebook page using her other name but that has been deleted along with her twitter account. That's one of the things that started to raise the red flags
    about her' Looking at other family member's pages, she has all but disappeared from those.
    Rae is her middle name. She's given up her last name and started to use her biological dad's name again.
  15. Her first name is Kristin.
    Being careful because Grandpa Jeff could research and it would be easy know me by my handle.
    Last name was: Dun + gan
    Put the two together.
    From Clearwater. Born in Las Vegas.
  16. TrevAnon Member

Hey disconnectedtwin

Thanks for posting. I do not fully understand though. First you search for a Rae Sironen (I wonder if that helped? :confused: ) , and now that other name? (Maybe me being non-native English shows there.)

If you like you can send me a personal message. Go to the inbox and start a conversation, or answer to the message I sent you. :)
    • Like Like x 1
  17. TrevAnon Member

That's a lot of Calle's out there.

Which ones of all your personalities posted? I just wonder. :p
  18. Her first name is Kristen. Her middle name is Rae. Until recently, she used Kristen and her adopted father's last name. Facebook and twitter accounts were under Kristen before they were deleted.
    Now, she is using Rae Sironen. Last name is her biological father's name.
    The name change is something recent. I gave the information about the name she used before in hopes that someone might recognize the name and would know something. I wanted to get as much info out there that might help to find her.
    We just found out about her using Rae Sironen. I had come across the name Rae Sironen when I was searching for Kristin but had thought it might be a cousin on her biological father's side. I don't know much about her family (biological or adopted) because I was disconnected before she was born.
    Hope that clears things up.
    • Like Like x 1
  19. TrevAnon Member

Not sure if you saw this?
    Age looks like you say at the youtube account?
  20. Unable to post message on YouTube for her but I am subscribed.
    • Like Like x 1
  21. TrevAnon Member

22. TrevAnon Member

23. TrevAnon Member

24. TrevAnon Member

I can only hope this helped. Good luck on finding her, and getting in touch.
  25. We're still looking for her! Grateful for all the help!
  26. sallysock Member

Nathan doesn't seem to be connected to her on fb. Do you have her Instagram? Is she related to a Marietta?
  27. She disconnected from Nathan when he left scientology. His kids were turned against him and he hasn't been allowed to contact them. He's hoping she's out so he can re-connect now.
    I have looked and researched a lot of things she's posted on Instagram. Not through it all. I've even called a few places to ask if they know her.
    She is related to Marietta.
  28. TrevAnon Member