Customize

Does anyone know of Rathbun going to the FBI regarding the cult?

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by Anonymous, Jul 21, 2010.

1. Anonymous Member

2. RightOn Member

Re: Does anyone know of Rathbun going to the FBI regarding the cult?

Did you read the whole thread?
  3. Re: Does anyone know of Rathbun going to the FBI regarding the cult?

Marty was going to do some serious hard time in Angola for his stunt in New Orleans but he told to New Orleans Police Chief to call his Houston FBI Contact and instead the Mayor of New Orleans gave hm a Key to the City to put on the wall of his Independent Scientologist Museum
  4. Smurf Member

Marty has claimed he's gone to the FBI. I'm betting, if this has a scintilla of truth to it, that he only reported crimes attributed to DM and didn't mention anything he committed during his decades-long tenure.

I doubt Marty had an incredible epiphany to come clean to the FBI knowing he could end up in the pokey.
  5. Anonymous Member

I read that thread.

Afterward, instead of killing myself, thought I'd post here a warning to others that there is no need to read that thread.

The very best evidence offered that Mark Marty Rathbun has gone to the FBI is some vague references to information in the hands of NAME REDACTED who will not produce dox but does offer to tell Emma (?) since everyone trusts her.

WAT? DOX or STFU mahty apologists.
  6. LarryBren Member

Wait, don't kill yourself! I think I can clarify this.

You see my people spoke with Anon's people about this. They all got together with their people and I'm pretty sure came to some sort of conclusion as to whether or not Marty did indeed "go" to the FBI.

The conclusion was, of course, completely contrary to contrary conclusions. As well, it supported similiar conclusions.

I hope this puts this subject to rest once and for all.

Just trying to help.

brb meds
  7. Krautfag Member

I just had my eli lilly delivery and I support this post. Oh, look, green elephants are ballet dancing, how cute!
  8. Re: Does anyone know of Rathbun going to the FBI regarding the cult?

Good news. During the first Tampa interview he indicated that Lisa Mcpherson was being handled directly by David Miscavige. I'd really like to know why Miscavige was handling Lisa before her death.
  9. Smurf Member

What? Huh? Too steep a gradient, LB. Try again.
  10. DeathHamster Member

Well... The FBI would be nice.

An idea particle struck me the other day (no, not that one, the other one). The main problem of getting at the hermetically-sealed IRS agreement, which high level courts have strongly hinted that it's unconstitutional in the Sklar cases, is that no one can drag it into court (to be dissected) without having a special mojo called "standing" in the case.

Apparently ordinary taxpayers, who are paying Scilontology's share, don't have standing with the court. The Sklars didn't have standing.

Marty now... He was on the Church Tax Compliance Committee, that was overseeing the transition period during the phase-in of the agreement.
    I wonder if (a) the Church Tax Compliance Committee still has any responsibilities under the agreement, (b) is Marty still a member of the committee and (c) would he have standing in a case against the agreement?

Tax law legal fags?
  11. exOT8Michael Member

Well, no ex exec has turned State's Evidence yet in exchange for immunity. First one to do it has dibs on keep out of jail free card.

Otherwise, with Marty, dox of GTFO. (no typo intended)
    ;-P
  12. Re: Does anyone know of Rathbun going to the FBI regarding the cult?

I'm pretty sure that was LB's goal.

I agree with your first statement, Smurf, that he would lawyer up faster than a Mormon groom would last on his wedding night before he discussed anything that would implicate him legally.
  13. Smurf Member

The bigger question is: when Marty went to the FBI, did he actually enter their offices or stand outside and ponder his future?
  14. Re: Does anyone know of Rathbun going to the FBI regarding the cult?

Yes, I think Hyperbole Rathbun's idea of "going to the FBI" probably consisted of standing outside the building. Knowing how he spins the truth, he then told people that he "went to the FBI" just to shut up his critics.

He's such an asshole.
  15. exOT8Michael Member

MR = goatse of exes?
    ;-P
    That bad?

He needs to turn himself in.
  16. Re: Does anyone know of Rathbun going to the FBI regarding the cult?

He probably stop by the gift shop to buy a baseball cap.
  17. Re: Does anyone know of Rathbun going to the FBI regarding the cult?

Did Miscavige find Lisa sexually attractive?
  18. Re: Does anyone know of Rathbun going to the FBI regarding the cult?

I don't think so, he likes his women to look like Tom Cruise and not to shave their legs
  19. Re: Does anyone know of Rathbun going to the FBI regarding the cult?

I don't know but it's weird that he was auditing her (from memory of the video) considering she was a public... and she did go psycho... and she was under lock and key.

Maybe she was the cause of his breakup? Means he would be up for murder if he was stopping her going to the hospital because of information she may have had..

I can dream can't I?
  20. LarryBren Member

I do hope you know my posting was done in humor to get just such a response as "What" and "Huh?". I was as clear as an organized scientology spokesperson on press day.
  21. Smurf Member

Yeah, go ahead, LB, blame it on my missed withhold.
  22. jensting Member

Not the only source. I'n interested.
    Marc Headly, "Blown for Good," pages 179-180 (it's in the index - how very thoughtful).

It states that
    I've also read about a briefing at flag where DM held up his own handling of Lisa's case as exemplary (OK, that might have been MR).

I would not be surprised if the lawsuits had gone differently if this information had been known at the time. Oh well.

Best regards

Jens
  23. Anonymous Member

He recently posted on his blog how he didn't trust the FBI based on his dealings with them when he was still "in." Seriously doubt he's gone to them nao.
  24. Re: Does anyone know of Rathbun going to the FBI regarding the cult?

If he went to the FBI he'd be sure to take as much credit as possible for anything that came from it.
  25. Re: Does anyone know of Rathbun going to the FBI regarding the cult?

Here's what Marty stated in his second post to ESMB in February 2009:

movin on up II - Ex Scientologist Message Board

It sounded like BS when Rathbun wrote it and it sounds like BS now. And someone is saying that he went to the FBI. Did he go to the FBI to call them punks? Or to tell them they're the last people entitled to his Eminence's drippings?
  26. Bipolart Member

"...had me under intense survelliance, ran informants on me, tapped my phone..."

And how did you like it asshole??

"They are the last people who are entitled to any confession from me"

Yeah, Mah-teh. They don't deserve your time.

"...the punk who spent a year travelling around the globe trying to put me behind iron bars"

Sounds like he went to the Scientology School of Stalking, too.
  27. Re: Does anyone know of Rathbun going to the FBI regarding the cult?

Wow. Me thinks that he's super-defensive. A malignant narcissist to the bitter end, eh Mah-tay? Obviously they had cause to get their wires approved by a judge. You seem to forget that fact. You were harming people and participating in evil. And you make statements like you are a fucking victim?

No wonder why he got along with the midget. They are too much alike.

I'd hate to be around when he goes into a narcissistic rage. It's bound to happen again.
  28. Smurf Member

The future of Mosey Rathbun... only a matter of time...

act4_25.jpg
  29. JohnnyRUClear Member

You know what it sounds like to me? It sounds exactly like something L. Ron Hubbard would say.

A lot of the stupid rubbed off on Mahty, seems to me.