Customize

Does reality tv have a pedophile problem?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by meep meep, Nov 16, 2014.

1. meep meep Member

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2014/10/27/does-reality-tv-have-pedophile-problem/
  2. meep meep Member

3. meep meep Member

hillbilly.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  4. RightOn Member

I feel sorry for the little girl.
    Born into a train wreck of a family, and had probably the only shot of getting out of that situation taken away from her.
    Wonder if the parents took all her money that she made too?
    She started out as a pageant kid, and because of how animated she was on the pageant show, she scored a reality show.
    SAD. I hope she is able to get out both physically and mentally as she matures.
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Silvan Member

Perhaps it's the turning point for this child because until now she has been nothing more than a meal ticket.
  6. RightOn Member

hopefully. I hope she has the smarts to stay away from drugs and other shit as she grows.
    She really was an outgoing and fun loving kid. Shakes head.
  7. I concur. I really don't know, but somewhere in my hazy memory- when I was watching something about child actors years ago- this was brought up in the documentary and because of the shenanigans of past child actors parents I thought that there was laws passed that protected their earnings from their parents. I don't remember the specifics, hell maybe it was something that I made up while watching the doc, I honestly don't remember all that well.
  8. Hugh Bris Member

It's called Coogan's Law, after Jackie Coogan (Uncle Fester in Addam's Family)
    Not sure if it's California only, though
  9. Disambiguation Global Moderator

I love this place. It pushes me into fascinating places I wouldn't have known about.
    http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/08/29/child-actors-protections-laws-pew/2734035/
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Disambiguation Global Moderator

11. Disambiguation Global Moderator

12. Silvan Member

I'll take back this comment as I was wrong about the fact pertaining to the earnings of HBB and her sisters.
  13. Thanks for that. At the very least I know my memory isn't as bad as I think it is. :D
  14. anonLX62 Member

yea the mother of Honey boo boo who has a lover who is and still in contact with said mother of under age child! yup they are off their rockers totally big time! i just not a fan of honey boo boo show! but if you were to think like a pedophile were you would hang out at? special event's, kids shows, schools, churches, fun parks.......ect

starting to think some adults mom and dads now days gone over the coco nest
    honey boo boo Oder sister was save! but pedophile was sent to jail 10yrs! the mother dear waited for this pedophile release then invite him to her bed soon he got out! poor baby honey boo boo still with mom and her pedophile lover (he got release 2013 from jail)

some one take up the flag on this: #0pOutsPedophile
  15. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Would you like to share a link?
  16. anonLX62 Member

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=honey boo boo mark
    article-2535498-1A7ADD4D00000578-264_306x461.jpg
    have only that! general info

don't know how people can handle this, old days the pedophile ether end up in hospital or lost in time!

just asking can some one take the flag and take charge!

older sister was save! but honey boo boo (under age girl) still around the pedophile today
  17. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Do you have a link to OpOUTSpedophiles?
  18. anonLX62 Member